Victoria Beckham gave us one of her trademark poses on the red carpet at “Elton John’s Oscar party” back in February 2009, wearing one of the dresses from her Fall 2009 collection.

The gown was accented with black paillettes details on the shoulder pads.

Kim Nam Joo arrived on the red carpet for the “MBC Drama Awards” wearing the same gown late last year.

She injects so much elegance into this look. I love that she opted for a velvet ribbon instead of the VB’s trademark waistband.

Melanie Chisholm who’s more famous for her tracksuits and sneakers, looked divine wearing the same dress last month to “The Laurence Olivier Awards” in London.

Kim totally floors me in this gown, so she easily wins this for me.

Credit: Style.com, London Features & Newsen.com

"Lend Me A Tenor" Broadway Opening Night - Mary-Kate Olsen & Ashley Olsen

“Lend Me A Tenor” Broadway Opening Night – Mary-Kate Olsen & Ashley Olsen

What's The Colour Of Spring? Modern Pastels

What’s The Colour Of Spring? Modern Pastels

10 Responses to Who Wore Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Victoria Beckham, Kim Nam Joo or Melanie Chisholm

1. Grace April 7, 2010 at 08:04 #

KIM is stunning in the dress. I think her hair is also the best out of the 3.

2. Jarrold April 7, 2010 at 08:49 #

I praise the ground Victoria walks on, but Kim totally won this one for me, its sad, other Victoria fans arent honest with themselves lol

3. ahot April 7, 2010 at 09:04 #

good to know, that someone can look so much more better in her designs. But to be fair, she says her designs are for women all sizes, so maybe people just need to style differently

4. robbie April 7, 2010 at 10:54 #

when i first saw mel in the dress i was shocked, she does look good but kim just blows me away. i love the ribbon sash being tied around the front.

5. Leti April 7, 2010 at 12:13 #

First, I think they all look great. I’ve probably never seen Melanie Chisholm look better, but she definitely loses points for creativity because she styled it almost identically to how Victoria did. I must say that I like the austerity of Victoria’s styling, which I find very striking. However, I have to credit Kim for taking this look in a whole new direction.

6. Helene April 7, 2010 at 12:42 #

Perfect look for KIM, she looks amazing. I am a big fan of Victoria but honestly KIM wear it better than posh.
    kiss from France

7. mol April 7, 2010 at 14:16 #

I like the austere elegance of this dress and therefore I don’t like what Kim did – fuss it up abit – so Jarrold I’m not being dishonest with myself when I say I like Victoria’s styling the best!