Runway To Katsuya Restaurant – Cassie In Isabel Marant

R&B singer Cassie was spotted leaving the ever-popular Katsuya sushi restaurant in West Hollywood this weekend.

She’s still sporting the ridiculous half shaved hairstyle, and has gone one step further by dying her hair a honey blonde colour.

Her look consisted of a dove grey jumpsuit paired with open toe khaki booties, and an Isabel Marant Spring 2010 fur jacket.

The jacket has been very popular with fashion editors during the Fall 2010 fashion weeks.

Maybe it’s because the Parisian label Isabel Marant is so hot right now, plus the jacket is so beautiful with it’s multi-colours.

Cassie’s look is a bit too busy for my liking. That long gold necklace was one item too many, plus I don’t like the salmon Balenciaga clutch with this look.

What do you think?

[nggallery id=413]

Credit: Style.com & PacificCoastNews

In January Jones' Closet - Chloé Paraty Python Bag

In January Jones’ Closet – Chloé Paraty Python Bag

"Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend" - Dita von Teese In Vintage Vivienne Westwood

“Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend” – Dita von Teese In Vintage Vivienne Westwood

15 Responses to Runway To Katsuya Restaurant – Cassie In Isabel Marant

1. shubby doo April 6, 2010 at 10:05 #

i like it… but i really wish she would just get over this 1/2 shaved head nonsense…it really dumbs down the look…

2. Matt April 6, 2010 at 10:17 #

This girl is soo out of it, she’s dressed like a mannequin during inventory time. Girl, bye.

3. christian April 6, 2010 at 10:39 #

wow, overkill!!

and she actually managed to make her hair look even worse?

4. Grace April 6, 2010 at 11:24 #

Her outfit looks so cheap.

5. mm April 6, 2010 at 12:23 #

I like the look, love the jacket. Yes the necklace was a no. I like the pop of color just not that clutch. Sad, Sad even though her hair is ugly she got much more attention because she shaved it, even Diddy doesn’t publicly claim her as his girl.

6. LeeAnn April 6, 2010 at 12:39 #

I really hate this fur. when I was in Paris for the DIOR show an editor wore it at L’Avenue and I laughed at her when I saw it. Little did I know that it was the HOT fur and pictured everywhere. I guess I am out of touch cause I think it is ugly and silly and a waste of a lovely animal.

7. Empress April 6, 2010 at 15:22 #

loved this outfit from head to toe, Ciara rocked those shoes this week too!

8. mochababe73 April 6, 2010 at 15:54 #

The fur is okay, but it’s a little to chunky for me. I agree that she should have worn a simpler outfit under it because this girl looks a mess.
    Everytime I see her hair I think “poor little Cassie”.

9. mimi April 6, 2010 at 16:45 #

I’m so over Isabel marant.

10. Sharon April 6, 2010 at 20:58 #

I really don’t care for fur. Sadly, it is going to be everywhere this fall.
    Ciara had on those same Altuzarra boots come from the same place.

11. wilwarin April 6, 2010 at 22:03 #

too much is going on on her… and i absolutely don’t like fur… like why?

12. Ev April 6, 2010 at 22:15 #

Ugly hair, ugly color of the clutch and I definetely don’t like her shoes. Her jacket is actually not bad, though I am not a fan of using fur in clothes, unless it’s a matter of survival.

13. ahot April 7, 2010 at 10:08 #

well for an artist who is not selling much these days, she surely has a lot of cash to (badly) spend. So tired of those ghetto fellows who think money can buy style , and cheapen great designs!