05.04.10 In Her Closet

Cheryl Cole Out & About In LA Wearing Givenchy, Christian Louboutin & Dior

Cheryl Cole has been hanging out with good mates dancer Derek Hough and Black Eyed Peas star Will.I.Am. in LA for the past week.

She was last spotted leaving a recording studio in LA where she’s currently recording some new material.

I wasn’t very fond of her look because of the red acid-washed jeans.

For someone who tops style polls this is not a winning look.

With the hideous red jeans, Cheryl wore a navy trompe l’oeil Givenchy morrocan belt tank dress paired with Christian Louboutin Studio peep-toes and a silver Christian Dior Granville tote.

I hate to kick a girl when she’s down, but I only like the bag and the heels here.

Credit: Bauer Griffin

Irina Shayk In Azzedine Alaia - Extra

Irina Shayk In Azzedine Alaia – Extra

In Christina Ricci's Closet - Marc Jacobs Ruffle Silk-Tulle Dress

In Christina Ricci’s Closet – Marc Jacobs Ruffle Silk-Tulle Dress

13 Responses to Cheryl Cole Out & About In LA Wearing Givenchy, Christian Louboutin & Dior

1. Jasmine April 5, 2010 at 10:56 #

Brand overdose.

2. sarahW April 5, 2010 at 11:15 #

Agree on all fronts except I love the sunglasses – any idea what they are?

3. eimear April 5, 2010 at 11:25 #

I love it. Jeans are cute top is cute. I love coloured jeans

4. flutterbang April 5, 2010 at 11:56 #

The tassels on her tank are hideous, but I kind of like the jeans, even if they do have 1986 written all over them.

5. Marvel April 5, 2010 at 12:39 #

I love Cheryl, but its times like this when I think that her two stylists have over done her and attempted to make her look more ‘edgy’. Having said that, Im glad she is not in her Juicy Coture tracksuit with Nike trainers like she was a couple of years ago..

6. michelle April 5, 2010 at 13:09 #

i like the garments she’s wearing just not together. i always feel that cheryl ‘style’ is contrived. i think she is adorable, but needs to find a style that is her own and doesnt feel feigned.

7. mochababe73 April 5, 2010 at 14:16 #

Okay, call me crazy, but I LOVE those jeans. Of course, I love loud colors. I actually like the entire outfit except for the bag. It’s a really nothing color. Love the shoes, and anyone have any idea about those sunglasses?

8. SET April 5, 2010 at 16:13 #

IM SURE SHE WANTED A SIMPLE EFFORTLESS LOOKING OUTFIT, TURNED OUT LOOKING SO ‘TRIED HARD’.

9. maud April 5, 2010 at 19:26 #

I am so glad you posted this!
    When I saw that look last week, I could not believe how hideous and dated it looks!!!
    I think you definitely take back “In the absence of VB’s street style, Cheryl is the perfect substitute” because she is so NOT. VB will not ever dress like that to do some cleaning (if she does)
    Does Cheryl really have 2 stylists??? I can’t even believe that someone will put that together.
    Love the girl but HORRIBLE look!! yuk

• Fashion Critic April 5, 2010 at 19:37 #

she has 3, but the 3rd is for X Factor.

I’m glad I took back that statement too.

• Elaine April 6, 2010 at 20:03 #

you’ll be even more relieved you took back that statement when you see her outfit when she arrived in Paris airport today – pinky grey splattered jeans, not a good look!
        She’s letting me down of late!!!

10. mimi April 5, 2010 at 20:14 #

OMG this outfit is just plain hideous “yawn”.