Blake Lively upstaged Rachel McAdams at her “Sherlock Holmes” premiere in New York last year by wearing this sexy Dolce & Gabbana lace bustier dress.

This dress was made for someone like Blake who isn’t afraid to show off her assets.

The same very much applies to Beyonce, who wore the same dress recently to when she performed on stage with Alicia Keys at New York’s Madison Square Gardens.

Whilst Blake opted for glitter gold Louboutin Pigalle’s, Bey wore Giuseppe Zanotti gladiator studded heels.

Danielle Lineker (WAG of football legend Gary Lineker) added some flavour to the “Walkers Campaign Launch” this week wearing the same dress.

She paired her dress with nude Christian Louboutin slingbacks and carried a black clutch.

I think all 3 look absolutely fabulous, but Blake OWNED this look so she wins for me.

Credit: Style.com, Rex & London Features

"The Bounty Hunter" Madrid Premiere - Jennifer Aniston In Valentino

“The Bounty Hunter” Madrid Premiere – Jennifer Aniston In Valentino

Marie Claire's Inspire & Mentor Campaign Party - Naomie Harris In Victoria Beckham Collection

Marie Claire’s Inspire & Mentor Campaign Party – Naomie Harris In Victoria Beckham Collection

17 Responses to Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Blake Lively, Beyonce Knowles or Danielle Lineker

1. Louisa March 31, 2010 at 07:50 #

for once, i am willing to say that blake looks stunning.

2. shubby doo March 31, 2010 at 08:33 #

blake wins…honestly for me there is no contest…wow!

3. Gaber March 31, 2010 at 11:03 #

Beyonce for me.
    Her heels are DIVINE plus with being so see-though it just feels so much more appropriate as a stage dress (or costume).
    It kinda looks trashy on Blake while Danielle lacks the curves to make it work.

4. Alfredo March 31, 2010 at 11:11 #

They all look great in it, they all have the body and all of them nailed the hair and make up. But Beyonce because she filled it out better, showed more skin and better footwear/accessories.

5. Elise March 31, 2010 at 12:05 #

Blake is perfect in that dress, it was made for her and I prefer her shoes

6. Leo March 31, 2010 at 14:14 #

Beyoncé owns this. Her shoe choice is killer and this just looks like it was made for her and for the stage.

7. Ev March 31, 2010 at 14:38 #

Blake really owned the look. And I love her shoes and jewelry.

8. Leti March 31, 2010 at 14:56 #

I just can’t get on board with Boobs Legsly (as she’s referred to over at gofugyourself.com). Her hair an makeup are gorgeous, but I get so annoyed by her constant need to let it all hang out. In that respect, I think she’s a predictable as Jennifer Anniston. Unmodified, I think Beyonce wore it best because it’s much better suited to the stage, and she looked amazing.

• Fashion Critic March 31, 2010 at 15:35 #

LOL @ Boobs Legsly…hilarious

• justme March 31, 2010 at 23:43 #

ITA. And I love you for “Bobbs Legsly”, too much xD

9. Anissa March 31, 2010 at 15:12 #

Did Danielle wear one that was lined? I can’t tell if it’s just the photo or if there is a black lining on the skirt…

10. Sharon March 31, 2010 at 22:26 #

I think Danielle looks great from the neck down, but I really dislike her hair Beyonce and Blake, however, look terrific from head to toe.

11. mochababe73 March 31, 2010 at 23:02 #

Love Beyonce in this dress. I just cannot seem to jump on the Blake Lively bandwagon. She is dull, unexcitin, and boring (in my opinion). Blake wears fabulous clothes, but she kind of reminds me of Demi Moore. Great clothes but boring personalities. Very Vanilla.

12. Sue Jin April 1, 2010 at 02:42 #

I think Blake owns it. I didnt love Beyonce’s shoe choice.