I loved Jenny from the block, JLo and now the more sophisticated Jennifer Lopez Marc II.

I really hope Jennifer stops trying to be trendy and edgy. She should leave that to the Rihanna’s and Leighton Meester’s of this world.

We see a beautiful and relaxed Jennifer at the LA press conference for her new movie “The Back-Up Plan”.

With her hair blown out she wore a simple cowl neck rose dress which was accented with a grey leather belt.

Her belt was complemented with some sexy Gucci ‘Sigrid’ heels with harness details.

These sandals are from the Spring 2010 collection and they also come in black. Check out the details on Gucci.com.

Credit: Catwalking & Famous Pictures

15 thoughts on ““The Back-Up Plan” Press Conference – Jennifer Lopez Wearing Gucci ‘Sigrid’ Heels

1. federica

Is it me, or she looks like Kim Kardashian in this photo? Of course I’m talking about her face and hair, not about her dress, which is great and much classier than the ones Kim would wear.
    I think she’s amazing here, love her softer side, when she’s not trying too hard, squeezed in sequined mini dresses.

2. weber from Brazil

WOW
    she looks pretty classy and elegant, a beautiful woman…
    I can’t believe she’s already 40 years-old
    for me, she isn’t over 30 yet *-*
    is that dress from Victoria Beckham Collection ?
    ’cause I saw her on the Elle Russia, she was wearing a beautiful and famous blue strapless dress by VBC
    xx ;*

3. mochababe73

I like the way that she kept her dress simple and ended it with killer shoes. She looks amazing and mature without appearing dowdy or old. It’s a perfect balance.

4. Elaine

wow she looks stunning – love this look on her – looks so classy and stylish as opposed to the “try-hard” look she often chooses.

P.S. Those heels are to die for!!

5. Alfredo

I think Beyonce wore these shoes as well a while back.

I’m pretty sure these are it

This is a great looks for Jennifer, I love the nude/gray combination in a cool tone. Her lips could of had a bit more color but the

6. Nav

I agree with all the above posts– Jennifer does look beautiful! Perhaps I’m the only one; however, who thinks this look isn’t the most flattering in terms of legs. Maybe if her dress was a few inches shorter.. just seems a tad “off” with the fierce shoes.

7. pascha

Great shoes, the dress looks great on her but it’s a little safe for me. Would’ve loved to see her in a VB design in the same colour but then again it’s just a press conf. not a premiere.

Perhaps she’s done trying to be edgy for now since the whole onesie suit thing she had going on for a while failed to pay off?

8. whitestroke

I actually think the lower part of this dress looks unflattering on her curvy body when combined with high waist.