30.03.10 In Her Closet

In Mary-Kate Olsen’s Closet – Celine Boston Tote

I’ve been toting around my Alexander Wang Coco Duffel bag for the past few months like Kristin Cavallari, but it’s time for a change.

The problem is but I can’t seem to find a bag in taupe or beige that I like for the summer.

As always I’ve been looking to celebs for inspiration and I’ve found myself lusting after Ashley Tisdale’s Fendi ‘Peekaboo’ satchel in beige, but most recently l’ve found myself loving Mary-Kate Olsen’s Celine Boston bag.

Yes it’s not quite the summery bag I’m looking for, but I do love a structured bag with plenty of compartments. It makes finding my oyster card and my blackberry so much easier.

This large tote is timeless and more importantly it’s great for carrying a lot of essentials.

Mary-Kate’s Celine Boston bag is available to purchases from Matches Fashion.

Credit: Bauer Griffin

On The "Ugly Betty" Set With America Ferrera In Victoria Beckham Collection

On The “Ugly Betty” Set With America Ferrera In Victoria Beckham Collection

"The Bounty Hunter" Madrid Premiere - Jennifer Aniston In Valentino

“The Bounty Hunter” Madrid Premiere – Jennifer Aniston In Valentino

6 Responses to In Mary-Kate Olsen’s Closet – Celine Boston Tote

1. Lana March 30, 2010 at 18:17 #

Сумка больше ее самой

2. Paulo March 30, 2010 at 19:58 #

This bag also comes in a beige color with black trim. Saw it at Barneys. Equally beautiful.

3. LCH March 31, 2010 at 01:53 #

The bag looks exactly like the face of a robot. Kinda weird to me.

4. Sharon March 31, 2010 at 22:58 #

I’m not really into bags, but I’m curious about the huge satchel she’s carrying. She always has two bags, making her look even more like a bag lady.. What in the world does this little creature have to lug around every day?

5. mochababe73 March 31, 2010 at 23:06 #

I don’t like this one. I swear that I see two eyes and a mouth on the front. And why is it sticking out on the sides?
    I think that you should keep looking. Try purseblog.com, bagthatstyle.com, or bagsnob.com. They have some great handbag reviews.

6. The Fashionables April 1, 2010 at 04:55 #

omg!that bag is absolutely beautiful.Love it! I’ll buy it!Mary-Kate Olsen is very pretty.she always carries some fabulous bags!