“The Bounty Hunter” Berlin Premiere – Jennifer Aniston In Valentino Couture

Jennifer Aniston’s next stop on her European promotional tour was Germany.

Tonight she walked the red carpet at “The Bounty Hunter” (Der Kautions-Cop) Berlin premiere with her co-star Gerard Butler.

After taking a risk that sadly didn’t pay off at the Paris Premiere, Jen returns to her favourite designer: Valentino, and her favourite hairstyle: sleek and straight.

Despite the two familiar elements coming back this is a MUCH better effort from Jen.

Yes it’s short, beige and similar to the Valentino mini’s we’ve seen her wear in the past, but at least it’s not black.

[nggallery id=402]

Credit: Style.com & Zuma

Clash Of The Titans: World Film Premiere - Gemma Arterton In Gucci

Clash Of The Titans: World Film Premiere – Gemma Arterton In Gucci

In Jessica Biel Closet - Erdem Hoshie Embroidered Silk-Organza Dress

In Jessica Biel Closet – Erdem Hoshie Embroidered Silk-Organza Dress

38 Responses to “The Bounty Hunter” Berlin Premiere – Jennifer Aniston In Valentino Couture

1. Elaine March 29, 2010 at 21:07 #

I like it – colour suits her fab, love the lace detail, shoes are great with the dress… and hey, its not black!!

2. MarchMusings March 29, 2010 at 22:07 #

Proof that she also reads your blog, don’t you think?
    I have to add a note to say ‘thanks’ for encouraging me to start a blog when I wrote to you last year.
    I have and I’m having a great time working on it.

• Fashion Critic March 29, 2010 at 22:11 #

Hmmm…you never know ;)

Congrats on the blog.

Topshop is going to NZ???…now that’s great news.

• Marchmusings March 30, 2010 at 23:24 #

The news about Topshop coming here made headlines across the country. Looking forward to it.

• The Beauty Philosopher March 30, 2010 at 12:40 #

MarchMusings I have just been looking at your blog and I really love it. Great content. I love an intelligent style blog.

• Marchmusings March 30, 2010 at 23:22 #

Thanks for that. There’s still so much to learn about blogging but I’m having a blast.

• Fashion Critic March 31, 2010 at 00:16 #

glad to hear it. x

• The Beauty Philosopher March 31, 2010 at 14:31 #

Yes me also. Mine is very new but heaps of fun.

3. anna March 29, 2010 at 22:15 #

I have to disagree. I think it makes her look lumpy and, since everyone who has ever read an US Weekly knows that is far from true, I have to give this dress a big thumbs down. Although I will give points for the length, which is perfect on her. And the shoes.

• Ally March 29, 2010 at 22:51 #

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Everyone knows that she has an amazing body, but this dress is doing it zero favors. Maybe if it was another color other than that drab beige.

• anna March 30, 2010 at 18:13 #

I also think the lining of the dress is not doing her any favors. The pinkish color is more noticeable in some spots than others, which is contributing to the “lumpy” effect of the dress. Truly a poor choice.

• lici_u March 29, 2010 at 22:56 #

I am with you, I agree with you!

4. Ellius March 29, 2010 at 22:33 #

she’s beautiful, but she needs to pose more, with her arms on her hips.

• whitestroke March 31, 2010 at 20:29 #

Hah. Please no. I’m getting rash of all the celebrities’ (over)posing with hands on hips. D: That’s one good thing about Jennifer.

5. pipsqueak March 29, 2010 at 22:40 #

Jen (Aniston) vs. Jen (Garner) – Who’s safer on the red carpet? Who’s funnier in rom-coms? Just thought of them as they both appeared on your blog today. The Valentino mini looked really good on Aniston. So did the J Mendel dress on Garner. Both are forgettable, though.

• whitestroke March 31, 2010 at 20:29 #

Exactly.

6. Alfredo March 29, 2010 at 23:11 #

Much better, just add old Hollywood waves to her hair, a bit more color to her lips and she’d be perfect!

• Sharon March 30, 2010 at 00:44 #

I agree. Maybe add a few posing lessons from VB too. I think this dress really accentuates her terrific body better than other fashions she’s worn.

• whitestroke March 31, 2010 at 20:30 #

just add old Hollywood waves to her hair

YES. I said last year she should try waves. Come on, Jennifer. Just ONCE.

7. Marvel March 29, 2010 at 23:13 #

While I LOVED her pop of colour, I adoe her here. She has me anticipating her next appereance. And thats something Ive never said about Jen…

8. Dorian Gray March 29, 2010 at 23:50 #

You know what? I this that a Victoria Beckham short dress would make the difference. Fingers crossed.

9. Terry March 30, 2010 at 00:15 #

Her silver sandals are by Salvatore Ferragamo.

10. Jen March 30, 2010 at 01:42 #

the draping/cinching across the hips is awkward, otherwise, it’s a pretty good look.

11. mari March 30, 2010 at 02:42 #

She has a nice body, but seems to go either for the safe (kind of understated) dresses, or instead, she goes for things that do not suit her very much. This dress, I think is a mix of both, the coloring does not suit her much, even if it is a favorite of hers, nor the draping. Her wow factor seems that she has kept the same style for a while, and when she changes something, it’s noticeable.

I will not talk about the hair or the shoes. There are a few “older” celebs there that look terrific for their age (body and/or face), and do not get much praise (not from you FC, I understand you comment about fashion :D )

some examples are:
    Courteney Cox
    Lisa Rinna (minus the lips!)
    Halle Berry
    Michelle Pfeiffer
    Demi Moore
    Liz Hurley
    Iman
    Andie McDowell!
    Lucy Liu
    Cammie Diaz (easily the best legs around)
    Of course,Kathryn Bigelow
    Rachel Weisz
    Salma Hayek
    J. Lopez
    Gwen Stefani
    Sandra Bullock
    Valerie Bertinelli

Sorry for the rant, There are quite a few more. I just think that there are many women who look great for their age.

12. Sue Jin March 30, 2010 at 02:57 #

She’s improving little by little! At least there a change!

13. Ev March 30, 2010 at 03:08 #

I love the fact that it’s not black, although this color (washed, dirty grey for me) doesn’t look good on her. I’m not sure that there is a person on earth who would look good in this color. And the dress itself makes her 3-months pregnant. The shoes are gorgeous though.

14. The Dame March 30, 2010 at 05:02 #

Gorgeous dress and shoes which are so Jennifer’s style and even tho she aways dresses in muted colours, it really does suit her. That vagina dress she had on yesterday was just not working for her, it looked like she’d pinned some too bright sheets to her.

15. Cassandra March 30, 2010 at 05:34 #

BDOTW Contender please! She looks fab! Her figure is fab! Even though her hair is the same, I really like it!

16. kiwi March 30, 2010 at 06:59 #

Makes her look lumpy on the tummy :( Love her sandals

17. shuz4ever March 30, 2010 at 06:59 #

I love the dress…very pretty detailing. On Jen, it does make her mid-section look less than svelte…overall a MUCH better look than the one she sported in Paris.

18. anne March 30, 2010 at 07:12 #

I think she looks great. She’s the perfect case of “why fix it if it ain’t broke” . She found a style that suits her and she sticks with it.

19. nicky March 30, 2010 at 08:53 #

she looks gorgeous but up close…the dress does look kinda frumpy around her stomach area. i love the dress though…safe and boring but pretty nonetheless

20. Hanski March 30, 2010 at 13:54 #

Jen didn’t wear black earlier at Berlin photocall either! She had a white blouse and a grey skirt, or something like that.
    I think Jennifer is beautiful in black or any other colour too. She’s awesome.

21. mochababe73 March 30, 2010 at 14:18 #

I think that she looks great in the dress. It’s 100% better than that pink monstrosity that she had on the other day.
    Jennifer has found a style that works for her. I have no problem with her not changing her look. I’m much more interested in her style than, say, Sarah Jessica.

22. Raquel March 30, 2010 at 15:17 #

It is a huuuuge improvement for her. A simple ponytail would have been better and let us see the shoulder details.

23. Shannon March 30, 2010 at 15:36 #

Wow. I really don’t like that dress. I don’t think it’s flattering at all.

24. Maria March 30, 2010 at 20:46 #

I think she is one of the most overrated actresses. She rarely wears anything remotely interesting, and she isn’t that good at acting.

This dress is thankfully not black but from the side makes her look poofy. The little tie thing should have been up at her waist. And LOVE the shoes.

25. whitestroke March 31, 2010 at 21:11 #

The dress is okay. But the shoes are so wrong. The runway shoes give the dress some edge. Her choice of shoes kinda waters the look down.

There is something about Jennifer that I think high fashion in general doesn’t suit her at all. She’s a huge star and a really beautiful woman. But there’s something about her that doesn’t really work unless she’s wearing sportswear or something. She’s just not a type of person for fancy dressing. Maybe she doesn’t have enough of personality. She’s plain. Everything wears her.