2010 Monte Carlo Rose Ball – Simona Ventura In Armani Privé

Italian TV presenter Simona Ventura attended the 2010 Monte Carlo Rose Ball in Monaco this weekend.

You may remember her as a regular on the red carpet during last years Cannes Film Festival.

I was really happy to see her wearing the blue zebra print Armani Privé Fall 2009 gown I’ve been longing to see on the red carpet.

Many of you have also wished to see this sequined gown worn by Anne Hathway or Cate Blanchett.

I love the fringed beading on the shoulders and how Simona’s curves fill this stunning creation.

Red lips and a black clutch complete this look.

I think we have our first contender for BDOTW.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Adam Better? Camille Guaty or Keke Palmer

Who Wore Adam Better? Camille Guaty or Keke Palmer

In Cheryl Cole's Closet - Christian Louboutin Engin 120 Studded Pumps

In Cheryl Cole’s Closet – Christian Louboutin Engin 120 Studded Pumps

19 Responses to 2010 Monte Carlo Rose Ball – Simona Ventura In Armani Privé

1. Paolo March 29, 2010 at 10:46 #

Hey Fc,Simona is stunning.In Italy she hosts a TV show “Isola dei Famosi” and every week she changes the fashion designer of her dresses.She wore this ArmaniPrivè dress at the first episode of the show,then she wore Blumarine,Costume National,DSquared2 and Salvatore Ferragamo. I would be happy if you post every week pictures of her in the show..

• Dorian Gray March 29, 2010 at 11:14 #

You’re so right Paolo. Simona is the ONLY Diva of the italian television. I loved her in red Ferragamo last week. FC thanks for this post.

2. Paolo March 29, 2010 at 10:55 #

Here is Simona wearing Ferragamo
    and here wearing Blumarine

• Fashion Critic March 29, 2010 at 11:05 #

Thanks for your comment, but I do not have permission to use these pictures.

3. Paolo March 29, 2010 at 11:08 #

Ooh it’s such a shame! What kind of pictures you have the permission to use?

• Fashion Critic March 29, 2010 at 11:35 #

The one’s I have purchased from picture agencies. Can you let me know where the pictures are from? Thanks

4. Mea March 29, 2010 at 13:48 #

I have to admit it, I would have never expected to see Simona Ventura on the BDOTW poll… I don’t like her style at all, but this time she was better. Anyway, I think I will easily find something more elegant to vote, as I think that this is the big lack of Simona: elegance.

5. Paolo March 29, 2010 at 14:59 #

FC,you can find these pictures on http://www.olycom.it or on sfilate.it.On olycom you have just to write simona ventura in the search box: http://www.olycom.it/news_postSearchExt.do?testo=simona+ventura&archAll=true&x=0&y=0
    or if you want every week i can send you images of simona ventura that are not from picture agencies.

6. Lucas March 29, 2010 at 15:05 #

Total BDOTW!! She fills this dress out so well now that I have seen this I can’t imagine it on anyone else!

7. mochababe73 March 29, 2010 at 15:39 #

I love the dress. However, the boob area looks a little tight. Everything else is great.

8. Paolo March 29, 2010 at 16:34 #

FC you caqn find all simona ventura pictures on getty images:

• Fashion Critic March 29, 2010 at 16:36 #

ok thanks

9. Paolo March 29, 2010 at 17:40 #

“Isola dei famosi” airs every wednesday night on Italian TV

10. dressaddict March 29, 2010 at 23:55 #

FC, can you tell me if Armani designed Charlene Wittstock’s dress at this Rose Ball in Monaco? I didn’t find anything yesterday (maybe I should’ve searched today also :) ) It looks like a dress Beyonce had a couple of years ago. And did you see Charlotte’s Chanel dress at the same event? What do you think? I like it, but I don’t like the clutch.
    Thanks!

11. Emi March 30, 2010 at 08:39 #

Please, don’t put her in BDOTW, she’s such a vulgar woman. I don’t like to see her in this blog, which I love so much

• Fashion Critic March 30, 2010 at 08:56 #

This is the only dress I’ve seen her wear when she looks nice.

Another reader told me that I should feature her every week, but I don’t find her that stylish either. I think this was a one off.

• Dorian Gray March 30, 2010 at 20:26 #

FC Simona has a very particular style but, believe me, in Italy she’s the only one to deserve such attention from high fashion maisons. She’s so famous for being so direct and for always say what she thinks. I kinda like her lately.

12. Paolo March 30, 2010 at 09:22 #

Emi don’t be silly.Simona is the most stylish woman of italian television..maybe the show she host sometimes is vulgur but she is always elegant.

• Dorian Gray March 30, 2010 at 20:28 #

I’m with you Paolo, is always such an honour to see italian women and girls in RCFA, and for me Simona deserves BDOTW!