Best Dressed Of The Week – Ha Ji-Won in Roberto Cavalli

The majority of us don’t know Ha Ji-Won, but we know great style when we see it. Which is why she was our Best Dressed this week.

The star wore her one-sleeved Roberto Cavalli dress to the PaekSang Art Awards on Friday night, and was instantly one of my faves of this event.

Victoria Beckham gave her stiff competition, but that stylish updo, mixed with that sexy Cavalli dress, and her bedazzling accessories won us over.

I will definitely be looking out for Ha in the future.

The poll has been closed early as the Nickelodeon’s 23rd Annual Kids’ Choice Awards orange carpet looks will follow.

Credit: Newsen.com

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

2010 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards - Nikki Reed In Cynthia  Steffe

2010 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards – Nikki Reed In Cynthia Steffe

14 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Ha Ji-Won in Roberto Cavalli

1. The One March 28, 2010 at 08:45 #

VB is a very worthy runner up – would have been something if street fashion trumped red carpet this week :-)

2. BeatofA March 28, 2010 at 09:12 #

Ha is actually her surname, but yes i do agree this deserves to be best dressed of the week.

I like the fact that its so edgy yet so elegant at the same time— like a sort of next gen glamour for this decade.

• Fashion Critic March 28, 2010 at 09:20 #

BeatofA, I’m trying my best to bring Asian fashion to everyone’s attention.

I do not have much knowledge of Asian celebrities, so I’m relying on picture agencies to correctly catalogue the names of the stars.

• Pristine March 28, 2010 at 11:32 #

I love that you’re covering Asian red carpet fashion. One of my resolutions this year is to watch more Hong Kong cinema, and your coverage is definitely making me even more enthusiastic. Keep up the great work!

• Fashion Critic March 28, 2010 at 11:52 #

Glad to hear it. I’m loving covering them too. So much great fashion we don’t normally get to see and not a Herve Leger dress or Trib two heel in sight.

• whitestroke March 30, 2010 at 03:13 #

I learned that watching Olympics. LOL Most Asian cultures have the surname-name order. Instead of our Western way of of name-surname.

3. aiyu March 28, 2010 at 13:40 #

love the toned arm, the tan, hair and makeup.
    the dress might not work for everyone, but she definitely pulled it off

4. mochababe73 March 28, 2010 at 16:40 #

She was my choice. I loved her in this dress. On someone else it may look trashy, but she is working it.

5. rose March 29, 2010 at 09:31 #

Yeah what BeatofA said, Ji-Won is her name, actually.
    But thank you for bringing Asian Fashion into people’s attention.

6. whitestroke March 30, 2010 at 03:15 #

I had a very hard time choosing between Bae Doo-na, Jessica Alba and Liya. But I voted for Jessica in the end.

I like that. When people judge the red carpet look not related to their opinion on the star. I personally don’t like Jessica Alba at all, and have no respect for her as an actress. But that doesn’t stop me from seeing her style for what it is.

7. winda August 23, 2010 at 07:12 #

ji won ha soo sexy and dress good

8. Camilla December 6, 2010 at 22:06 #

BDOTY!

9. AnaPinay October 27, 2011 at 18:29 #

Ji Won Ha definitely can full it off anything she wears its fits her like second skin and she’s so good with matching accessories. l m a great fan of this South Korean actress. she is being dubbed as the angelina jolie of SK movie.

10. cel October 28, 2011 at 05:45 #

Ji won always looks good in gown, or anything, I mean I guess she can wear a sack and still will look good on it.. She’s a great Korean actress, but sorry ana, I am not really in favor of her as SK’s Angelina Jolie, nothing against Jolie, I just want her to be the only Hajiwon,