2010 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards – Zoe Saldana In Isabel Marant

Wish You’d Worn A Cute Mini Award
Zoe Saldana must be still buzzing from being considered as one of the Best Dressed this awards season.

Yesterday as she walked the orange carpet at the 2010 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, I was excited to see from one of the cropped pictures that she was wearing a Isabel Marant Spring 2010 tweed jacket.

As gorgeous as she looks, I was a tiny bit disappointed to see in the wide shot that she was wearing Nobody Denim jeans.

Isabel Marant had so many cute mini dresses in their Spring 2010 collection. I really wish Zoe had rocked one of them.

Despite that she looks amazing and styled her laid back look really well with a simple white L’Agence tee, silver jewels and Christian Louboutin Banana watersnake peep-toe heels.

The only thing I didn’t like was the pink Ferragamo clutch.

It reminds me of a Victoria’s Secret shopping bag.

[nggallery id=391]

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Steal Her Style: Jennifer Lawrence's 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Red Carpet Shoes

Steal Her Style: Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Red Carpet Shoes

In Selena Gomez' Closet - Sergio Rossi Girandola Bis Gladiator Sandals

In Selena Gomez’ Closet – Sergio Rossi Girandola Bis Gladiator Sandals

14 Responses to 2010 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards – Zoe Saldana In Isabel Marant

1. Mar March 28, 2010 at 10:57 #

She looked pretty beautiful. Love that jacket (L)

2. anne March 28, 2010 at 11:16 #

Even though there’s nothing to get excited about her outfit, i believe she was one of the few that were dressed appropriate for this event. It’s youthful and it’s chic.

• antoneLLina March 28, 2010 at 13:24 #

i totally agree with you, anne. i think that for someone like selena or miley or victoria wearing a mini dress on this occasion is an imperative. zoe is yes a wonderful young actress, and with a mini she looks AMAZING, but she is a woman too, and for an event like a kids choice awards she couldn’t choose an ensamble better than this. chic, casual, youthful.

• Leo March 28, 2010 at 14:56 #

I agree also. It’s a kid’s awards show, she look casual and chic and great. Some people overdress for this events like Katy Perry did but she rocked just the right mixture. Also, 10 points for the clutch, great choice.

• justme March 28, 2010 at 16:00 #

Very well said. I think minis at this event were best for the teens. But for 30-something Zoe, this look is perfect.
        I don’t like the clutch though.

• Leah March 28, 2010 at 17:56 #

I agree with Justme,
          seeing as Zoe is over 30 and this a teen event I like the way she takes a back seat on the red carpet and gives the teens a night to shine on their night

3. Karen March 28, 2010 at 12:59 #

I kind of love that she wore jeans…. mostly b/c it’s the Kids Choice Awards and that’s what I think of when it comes to this award – casual. I was confused by the fact that all the girls were wearing cocktail dresses.

Then again she went to the Oscars, she had her moment. She was just presenting here, so she let the Kids get their spotlight. Good on her.

4. Leti March 28, 2010 at 14:31 #

I agree everyone else’s comments about this look being appropriate for this event. I think this is what these awards are all about. They’re supposed to be casual. This look reminds me of the looks Cameron Diaz always wore to these awards, which I always thought were spot on. I much prefer this to Katy Perry’s outfit which I think would have been better for an MTV awards show.

5. mochababe73 March 28, 2010 at 16:36 #

I don’t know if she had worn a mini, but I think that she could have been a little more imaginative. She is wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket with heels. With the exception of the heels, this looks like something that I wear to work, and I’m a first grade teacher.

6. 44 March 28, 2010 at 22:01 #

I looooooove the look. Agree with you about the Victoria Secret shopping bag

7. flutterbang March 29, 2010 at 04:04 #

I wish I looked that good in a pair of jeans, I think she looks great.

8. pipsqueak March 29, 2010 at 16:20 #

I’m amused by your VS shopping bag comment – very true. But man … I’m yet again impressed with Zoe’s look! This girl has a very strong sense of style and herself. J’aime beaucoup chez Isabel Marant!

9. JJ March 31, 2010 at 01:37 #

Like this very much. Nice to see her laid back. Just wish she’d eat more lol, but no h8

10. whitestroke March 31, 2010 at 16:45 #

It’s a nice outfit, but she could have pulled off the runway look and I think it’d be appropriate, too. Talking about what would be appropriate for this event or not for someone who’s not a teen, that people were saying above; I kinda LOL, to be honest, that anyone over 18-21 would show up at these kind of events in the first place. I mean, I know older stars get nominated as well and some of them don’t mind coming there and present, but I don’t know WHAT amount of money would make me show up at Kids’ Choice Awards. LOL

I don’t think she looks too good in skinny jeans either. She’s really really skinny and narrow-hipped. It makes her look like a boy.