Best Footwear Award
Victoria Justice gave us a huge smile and a red carpet 101 hand-on-the-hip pose on the orange carpet at the 2010 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.

I’m not a fan of ankle boots or booties paired with dresses on the red carpet, but Victoria’s Alexander Wang Freja boots have long been on my wish list, so I must not complain too much.

The black leather lace-up open toe boots have a zip fastening which runs along the front of the foot and a stacked heel with a mirror plate on the inside edge.

These are the sexy contemporary urban boots which must find their way into my closet soooon.

The 17 year old actress wore a figure hugging green Catherine Malandrino mini dress with an asymmetrical neckline and a ruched detail going down one side.

I’m definitely loving the heels more than the dress.

[nggallery id=394]

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & London Features

Lily Allen In Alexander Wang - The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

Lily Allen In Alexander Wang – The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

2010 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards – Katy Perry In The Blonds

2010 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards – Katy Perry In The Blonds

13 Responses to 2010 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards – Victoria Justice Wearing Alexander Wang Freja Boots

1. Leo March 28, 2010 at 14:57 #

I don’t like the dress, it looks a bit cheap, and it’s just not right for her. She does have the best shoes.

2. Wendy Hewson March 28, 2010 at 16:01 #

I would be able to see these boots much better if it weren’t for that annoying advert hiding the bottom half of all of your pictures !! When did those start ?
    I enjoy your lovely blog very much, but those particular ads are becoming a tad annoying – I don’t want to have to click them closed every time…

• Fashion Critic March 28, 2010 at 17:50 #

Hi Wendy, all celebrities pictures have to be paid for.

If they are not paid for I could be sued by a picture agency or the photographer who took the photo and my site will be shut down.

If you are thinking this is not possible as there are millions of websites. It is possible as in my naive days my site was shut down.

Also some photographers contact me asking which picture agency I got x picture from as they can’t find my account.

Many bloggers take pictures they haven’t paid for from forums or sites like JustJared, but this is not a risk I’m willing to take as I do not wish to be involved in any kind of legal action.

The pictures with the ads on them I do not have to pay for, as the ads on the picture generate revenue for the picture to pay for itself.

After an expensive awards season and going to New York for 10 days, Milan for 3 days, and Paris for 5 days for Fashion Week, I’m sure you can appreciate that the last 3 months have been very expensive.

In order to keep the site up-to-date with the latest pictures and in order not to get into any financial trouble these licensed pictures have to be used, especially as we are at the end of the month.

I’m sorry that it has become too much for you to click off the ads, but I have to run my site in a professional cost effective manner if I wish to continue blogging as a career.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Wendy Hewson March 31, 2010 at 19:57 #

Oh I see !!
        I do appreciate very much that pictures, and the blog itself have to be paid for, and so I did guess it was something like that – and thank you for a sensible and detailed reply…it’s just a shame that they obscure the bottom half of the photo where the interesting shoes are !!

Great coverage of the fashion shows, by the way !!

• Fashion Critic March 31, 2010 at 20:47 #

thanks Wendy

3. mochababe73 March 28, 2010 at 16:32 #

The garment looks like a bad prom dress. The shoes, however, are gorgeous and edgy.

4. lorra March 28, 2010 at 19:39 #

oh my god i cant breath …. love the booties i want them edgy classy and so elegent i didnt even see the dress yet

5. Barbie March 28, 2010 at 19:53 #

Those boots are to die for!! I was going to buy them this weekend, and I’m pretty sure I saw them on saks.com, but I looked today and… NADA!

6. Laura March 29, 2010 at 00:03 #

I believe her dress is Catherine Malandrino Spring 2010.

• Fashion Critic March 29, 2010 at 19:41 #

it was thanks

7. butterflyjones March 29, 2010 at 15:55 #

Bad dress and boots. Those boots are fugly, if they were from Primark no one would want them.

8. whitestroke March 31, 2010 at 16:58 #

What is up with all these teens appearing so mature? Not even those funky boots can change the fact that dress, clutch, hair and makeup make her look at least 30. They have their whole life ahead of them. Someone style these young girls properly.

9. Anna April 6, 2010 at 19:18 #