Victoria Beckham Launches Dress Collection In Russia

The reason why we saw Victoria Beckham at Heathrow airport earlier this week, is because she was on her way to Moscow.

She’s in Moscow present her dress collection at a private showing at the Russian boutique TsUMe.

I have to say despite not wearing any colour apart from her now favoured nude Brian Atwood heels, I’m totally in love with Victoria here.

Her black Fall 2010 dress is simple yet so elegant.

It has a softer silhouette to the pencil dresses she was obsessed with, plus I like the interesting woven belt.

The look is still refreshing and she appears so totally uncharacteristically relaxed.

The ‘Posh’ pout has been replaced by a knowing smile.

I’m all over the new VB. Long may she reign.

BDOTW contender for sure.

[nggallery id=385]

Credit: Style.com & pravda.ru

Caterina Murino In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Hungry Hearts' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Caterina Murino In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Hungry Hearts’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

"Fleur du Desert" Paris Premiere - Liya Kebede In Lanvin

“Fleur du Desert” Paris Premiere – Liya Kebede In Lanvin

50 Responses to Victoria Beckham Launches Dress Collection In Russia

1. Mario March 25, 2010 at 15:05 #

If I see more of this Posh perfection I think I’m gonna die.
    Btw, shoot me if I’m wrong but I think Betty wore a VB dress in yesterday’s episode :)
    At least it looked like one :D

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2010 at 15:14 #

Is that Ugly Betty? We are a season behind in the UK

• ace March 25, 2010 at 15:57 #

I believe she did too. i practically smiled from ear to ear when i saw her in that dress. ((:

• Mario March 25, 2010 at 16:31 #

It is Ugly Betty. We are 2 season behind here so I watch it on the net. lol
          Anyway, I am pretty sure it is Victoria Beckham dress, she looked gorgeous in it. I’d throw away the belt though. Makes it look a bit cheap.

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2010 at 16:37 #

I’ll have to look out for it. :)

2. Jasmine March 25, 2010 at 15:08 #

so simple, so sexy, so stunning! never thought much of her in her Spice Girls days but VB has a new fan in me!

3. Mallory March 25, 2010 at 15:27 #

OoO I do like this looser silhouette and the addition of gold hoops. I do not recall VB wearing many hoops or dangling earrings for that matter. She looks so nice here I don’t wan to say anything negative, but… I’m going to throw that weave in the trash can if I see that bun one more time.

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2010 at 15:39 #

LOL…I thinks she’s at the middle stage of growing out that pixie crop.

4. Matt March 25, 2010 at 15:48 #

Can we just talk about her makeup for a second, She finally got it right. FINALLY!!!

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2010 at 15:58 #

very soft. I agree

5. pipsqueak March 25, 2010 at 16:00 #

Very chic and elegant. I think clothes are reflective of a person’s internal evolution. Victoria seems to have arrived at an age and career point where she’s grown more comfortable and secure about who she is. It shows in her wardrobe and face (and downsized bust, too). She appears more and more natural now.

• whitestroke March 28, 2010 at 00:44 #

THIS.

6. Stuti March 25, 2010 at 16:08 #

Um, excuse my naivette, but how do you pose like that? It is so fascinating!

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2010 at 16:28 #

Lord knows. She can strike a pose like no other

7. Tania March 25, 2010 at 16:19 #

Again same comment as before simple but oh so chic!

• mol March 25, 2010 at 16:44 #

Ditto

8. AL March 25, 2010 at 16:26 #

Saw her there, she looked amazingly sweet posing for everyone=)Luv her

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2010 at 16:38 #

Awww….I’m glad you got to see her. I’ve seen a few times in real life and she is mesmerizing. You can’t take your eyes off her.

9. Vera March 25, 2010 at 16:33 #

Why those earrings?..

10. Lucas March 25, 2010 at 16:41 #

This is NOT BDOTW worthy! She looks OK but I feel like I’ve seen this look way to many times, I am getting really tired of her style. BDOTW should go to someone who brings something new to fashion and really wows us. This look just doesn’t do it for me, I feel like Victoria Beckam is way to overhyped, (and with all due respect) espcially by you FC. If this look gets on BDOTW and other more orginal looks are left out I may be forced to stop reading your blog. Thank you for your hardwork and consideration!

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2010 at 17:01 #

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I can’t please just one person who doesn’t agree with me.

BDOTW is a collective readers choice. If the readers want it will appear on the poll.

If you feel that strongly that you will never visit the site again then that is your prerogative, but to write that in the comments as a threat – with all due respect to you – I find quite – sorry VERY – juvenile.

• Mario March 25, 2010 at 18:59 #

My god :D
        That’s.. pretty mature :)

• JessNess March 25, 2010 at 17:25 #

Are you kidding me?

This must be a joke right.

• justme March 25, 2010 at 19:24 #

I was with you until you started making “threats”. It’s just the internet, it’s really not that serious lol.
      But I agree, she’s definitely overhyped.

• Lucas March 25, 2010 at 22:30 #

I never meant for it to be a threat, and as for being juvenile what would you expect from a 13 year old? ;)

• Dorian Gray March 26, 2010 at 20:13 #

Education has no age.

11. shree March 25, 2010 at 16:46 #

the girl’s done good. She looks waaaaaay better than 10 years ago : fake boobs made smaller, and aging gracefully.

12. Caligirl March 25, 2010 at 17:19 #

I’m loving this look! Love the dress and the makeup is perfect!!

13. VBlover March 25, 2010 at 17:35 #

this… this is perfection. She makes we want to run out to buy gold hoops and a black trench dress.

• Lucas March 25, 2010 at 22:37 #

That’s the point she was at a launch of her collection wearing one of her dresses she wants you to go out and buy her clothes.

• The One March 27, 2010 at 01:58 #

and whats wrong with that? Stella only wears her stuff, Donatella only wears Versace, thats just how it is, how else are they meant to promote themselves, stop being ditsy!

14. KH March 25, 2010 at 18:09 #

I never thought I would say this, but…she looks LOVELY. Really very beautiful, and not as harsh and cold-seeming as she has been in the past. I agree with someone who said she seems more comfortable in her own skin now. Maybe all the harsh pencil skirts and frowns were her way of distancing herself from the trashy Spice Girls look, but I really do prefer where she is now. Brava, lady!

15. Ivanna March 25, 2010 at 19:09 #

I really like her look here, tres chic, hair makeup and all, I’m looking forward to her wearing more peices from this collection because I love it, her best collection yet.

FC did you see she went out to the Theatre in Moscow wearing another one of the peices from Fall 2010, paired my favorite shoes of all time CB Calyso, she looked great there as well shes the best model for her dresses!

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2010 at 19:35 #

yes, but only after this.

• Mario March 25, 2010 at 19:53 #

Oh she also did a “street parade” in the center of Moscow in VB denim with a jacket and Louboutins. She looked amazing. And so cold :D

16. Terry March 25, 2010 at 20:03 #

The hoop earrings are the first thing I’ve noticed! So un-Victoria, but they completely suit her! Love the look.

17. Ev March 25, 2010 at 20:17 #

Don’t shoot me, but I really don’t know what is so special or great about this look. Two things I like are her head (I mean, hair, makeup and earrings) and that belt (?) detail on her dress. The dress itself looks like ill-fitting coat put on naked body to me. I don’t see anything BDOTW-worthy.

18. Ally March 25, 2010 at 20:56 #

Does anyone pose better on the redcarpet than Victoria??

America was wearing VB last night on Ugly Betty and she looked amazing!

19. e March 25, 2010 at 21:24 #

TRES CHIC! and you know what i like about this? it’s a look i can aspire to – an office-worthy but totally elegant look. i think VB is savvy in presenting an extremely smart day look to the press (and women) – it’s like, “you can have this in your everyday life” which may be more aspitrational and attainable for many women – so a very cluey business / marketing move!

20. LeeAnn March 25, 2010 at 22:00 #

I can’t stand the woman but have to admit she is looking elegant ,

21. nicole March 25, 2010 at 22:11 #

loooove it!! the earrings are a good touch.

22. Sue Jin March 25, 2010 at 23:06 #

Wow I think she looks very pretty and comes off as softer? but she’s still so “fierce!” Loved the look from head to toe! she makes it look so easy being chic!

23. nokia March 26, 2010 at 09:50 #

i just love love love her earings.. reminded me of old VB where she used to wear that earings… eventhough this dress is simple its just really great on her… her make up is way better than what she used to had… FC question, is this the same brian A shoes that she wore when she was at the airport or the limited one that brian created for her for her fashion show? cuz this one has a different style on the heels…

• Fashion Critic March 26, 2010 at 10:15 #

They are the same pumps she wore at the airport

24. Lilflowa March 26, 2010 at 17:17 #

Simply fabulous. Ugh i will never get tired of this woman she has her good days and boy does she have her bad! But she always comes back fierce!

<3 Gorgeous. Her hoops are very 2002/2003 during her wag days.

Im glad she has brought back an element of youth to her looks.

Its refreshing to say the least.

25. joy March 26, 2010 at 18:46 #

Victoria is at her best this week. Truly all looks were BDOTW worthy. I was amazed at how theses simple nude heals do so much. Her legs look great! Her perfection is undeniable.

26. nokia March 26, 2010 at 19:45 #

i was just looking at it again FC, maybe im wrong but i think its different, this one is nude and created for her and the one that she wore at the airport is the maniac pumps, which doesnt have any black lines on the heels..

27. The One March 27, 2010 at 02:04 #

oh wow, simply chic, simply divine. BDOTW.

28. whitestroke March 28, 2010 at 00:50 #

I prefer that other street style, not gonna lie. But she looks so young and soft and natural here, too. I can see a change for the good lately. I just hope she keeps it up.