Miley Cyrus For Teen Vogue April 2010

Miley Cyrus is the latest cover star for Teen Vogue appearing in the April 2010 issue.

The teen actress was shot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier in Paris.

On the cover she sports straight hair whilst wearing a Versus Spring 2010 mini red dress.

The editorial isn’t just about her. Her co-star – and boyfriend – Liam Hemsworth also appears in the issue. Let’s hope they don’t break up before the May issue hits the stands.

Here are some extracts from Miley’s interview:

On her first impression of Liam: “He’s really tall. I thought, Either I’m going to have to be in heels or standing on something for this entire movie! He definitely showed chivalry: I remember him opening the door for the director, and I was like, Wow.”

On her future in music: “The more I make music that doesn’t truly inspire me, the more I feel like I’m blending in with everyone else. So after this next album, I’m taking some time off.”

On her chemistry with Liam: “I think we’re both deeper than normal people—what they think and how they feel. He’s very grateful for what he has, but he doesn’t let it go to his head. I’m like that too.”

Check out her full interview and more pictures at TeenVogue.com

Credit: Style.com & Teen Vogue

Eva Mendes For Flare Magazine May 2014

Eva Mendes For Flare Magazine May 2014

'The Last Song' LA Premiere - Miley Cyrus In Thomas Wylde

‘The Last Song’ LA Premiere – Miley Cyrus In Thomas Wylde

28 Responses to Miley Cyrus For Teen Vogue April 2010

1. Sarah March 25, 2010 at 18:16 #

Her arms look so stiff and unnatural in this photo. Feels kinda awkward to me.

• Chiara March 25, 2010 at 21:51 #

Exactly what I was thinking

2. Bego March 25, 2010 at 18:31 #

I think that red dress flatters her, but her hair is way too long for me…

3. Miranda March 25, 2010 at 18:35 #

I think she looks great, but I agre.e, the photo does look a bit awkward

4. Matt March 25, 2010 at 18:36 #

On her future in music: Thanks for breaking it down for us Miley, because we were all expecting some Enya style album from you.

5. GIANG March 25, 2010 at 18:59 #

The cover is horrible. Her shoulders are way too tense. Also, the quote about her being deeper than normal people…HA HA HA.

6. jas March 25, 2010 at 19:07 #

“I think we’re both deeper than normal people.”

wow- just when I t hought that I could not like her any less than I already do.

• Ally March 25, 2010 at 20:54 #

Seriously. And tell me what teenager didn’t think that about themselves? The truly wise ones just didn’t say it out loud.

• Mariazinha March 26, 2010 at 02:43 #

I just laughed so much when I read this… That they’re deeper than most people. God help the rest of us if this is true….
      About the cover, I’m pretty much always annoyed about her constant pouting and hoped she’d be gourgeous wearing a good dress in a cover, but silly me, right? The hair is not working at all.

7. linaf March 25, 2010 at 19:09 #

I think this was not her best magazine spread. She can look better. Ugh, but I still dislike her nmusic so much

8. justme March 25, 2010 at 19:18 #

A very bad Photoshop work on that cover. And that interview seems to be unintentionally hilarious.

9. Hermione Weasley March 25, 2010 at 19:21 #

that’s really an unfortunate picture :/ she doesn’t look good with straight hair, imo.

10. Tragic March 25, 2010 at 19:56 #

I really don’t like the cover, her face looks so badely photoshoped (or is a pretty bad angle to take her face).

But I like the outfits of the whole photoshoot as it’s rather sophisticated (which is really impressive with miley, right) or at least elegant/not vulgar/age appropriate.

And gosh, I think it’s the first time I ear her talking : I really like deep girl voices like that. So sad she only sing such ininteresting stuffs. Maybe she’ll get wise and smart with that and fashion with time.

11. Paulo March 25, 2010 at 19:59 #

Something weird going on with the cover…that and she somehow sucks the life out of that dress…despite its vibrant color.

12. B March 25, 2010 at 20:11 #

I agree that the cover photo is an odd choice – she looks uncomfortable and forced, and (as Miss Jay would say!) she’s losing her neck!

13. Sue Jin March 25, 2010 at 23:02 #

She looks more mature and pretty!

I do agree that it was really stiff though

14. julie March 25, 2010 at 23:03 #

I disslike her, very much. She hasn’t got any single bit of good taste, not to talk about her speech :-S I wish we could have around more “Dakota Fanning” teenagers

15. KH March 26, 2010 at 00:18 #

Whoever photoshopped her neck should be fired.

16. Elaine March 26, 2010 at 00:39 #

I think she and Liam are quite cute together!

17. mochababe73 March 26, 2010 at 02:41 #

She needs a hairstyle. She just has long, limp hair. Miley’s not a little kid anymore so it’s time to change her look.
    To be honest, I actually like the picture, and I’m no Miley Cyrus fan. I know nothing about her especially since I am the mother of two sons.

18. Christina March 26, 2010 at 04:11 #

Is it just me, or are these two falling into the relationship way too quick?

• whitestroke March 28, 2010 at 01:19 #

Too quick? Since when are they dating actually? Because movies are made like a year before they hit the screen, and every time co-stars start dating JUST in time for promotion it just smells of publicity stunt. They know each other for a year, they were filming together for months, and then they start dating next year around the release. Oh really?

Anyway – not related to what you said – it’s just Miley doing what she does best. Talking more about her boyfriends than her career. There are two types of stars. Those that hide their private life from the media, and those that are seeking attention with it. As long as she’s in the latter batch she won’t be considered a serious artist. And definitely not a ‘deeper than most normal people’ one. If she was deep, let alone deepER, she wouldn’t seek for media attention in her teenage years by talking about her love life.

• Fashion Critic March 28, 2010 at 11:58 #

too quick, but it helps promote the movie I guess.

19. Jo March 26, 2010 at 15:41 #

” I think we’re both deeper than normal people” – really? I know she’s young but honestly, what a ridiculous thing to say. Her boyfriend must be cringing. I find it hard to look at any picture of her and see what she’s wearing and how because I just see a silly, spoilt, self-important little brat. Sorry for the rant!!

20. Clancy from Dallas March 26, 2010 at 15:54 #

Awkward pose, slouching shoulders, saying stupid things… it’s toooooooo muuuuucccchhhhh. miley needs to shutup for a few years until she’s post head-shaving breakdown.. jussss sayyin.

• Fashion Critic March 26, 2010 at 16:22 #

lol @ “until she’s post head-shaving breakdown.”

21. whitestroke March 28, 2010 at 01:21 #

Someone must hate her real bad in Teen Vogue. How else would you explain when someone makes you look like that on the cover?

22. cornelia March 30, 2010 at 18:00 #

she looks disgusting on the cover bıt I kinda think that they’re cute together