Celebrities Love…Stella McCartney’s Fishscale Platform Sandals

Who would’ve thought these Stella McCartney fish-scale platform sandals were going to be such a celeb favourite?

The black suedette peep-toe sandals have a gold 5in heel, buckle-fastening ankle strap and a scale-effect on front.

These heels have been worn to Fashion’s Night Out, Vogue’s dinner party, the Golden Globe Awards, the NME Awards, dinner at Phillipe Chow resturant, and a most recently a Pinko event in Barcelona.

Most of these celebs wore their heels with black, but Kelly Osbourne opted for a pink sequined mini.

Camila Alves is the odd one out, as her heels are a rich caramel colour, but I think I prefer the black.

The black version is available from Net-A-Porter.com & Matches Fashion.

Credit: PacificCoastNews, London Features & Getty

"Fleur du Desert" Paris Premiere - Liya Kebede In Lanvin

“Fleur du Desert” Paris Premiere – Liya Kebede In Lanvin

Miley Cyrus For Teen Vogue April 2010

Miley Cyrus For Teen Vogue April 2010

8 Responses to Celebrities Love…Stella McCartney’s Fishscale Platform Sandals

1. Caroline March 25, 2010 at 17:23 #

Eu quero!! (I want it!)

Kisses from Brazil!!

2. claire March 25, 2010 at 17:31 #

i don’t get the love for these shoes. from the photos, i feel they are very unflattering to the feet, make them look weirdly shaped.
    i think i slighty prefer the version camilla alves is wearing as the top strap is a little less large.

3. Stuti March 25, 2010 at 17:34 #

Ooh, vegan love! But they are slightly weird. :S

4. perfumeorpoison March 25, 2010 at 18:00 #

i don’t like them… but i wouldn’t mind those quinze booties.. oh god THOSE are gorgeous!

5. Paulo March 25, 2010 at 20:01 #

I feel like this shoe worked on all of the above looks with the exception of Anna Paquin’s. I’m loving Natalia’s look though.

6. WendyB March 25, 2010 at 20:47 #

I’ve always loved fish feet! http://wendybrandes.com/blog/category/fish-feet/

7. dominika March 26, 2010 at 22:54 #

First I saw them on the pictures of celebs wearing them and I instantly thought ‘ough… disgusting’. The moment later I saw alone and I fell in love.
    I don’t get it – how can this beautiful shoes look so horrible on photos? Or maybe they really look like this on your feet – that’s a terrifying though…

8. Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological
    world everything is presented on web?