Runway To “Sports Relief” – Cheryl Cole In Chapurin

Cheryl Cole was one of the many celebrities involved the BBC’s Sport Relief fundraising event on Friday.

She appeared on stage laughing and clapping following comic Rufus Hound’s hilarious performance of her hit “Fight For This Love.”

The soon-to-be divorcee wore a Chapurin Spring 2010 one-sleeved dress.

Cheryl has worn Chapurin many times before on the red carpet events and on the X Factor.

Her dress had a black bustier, an embellished asymmetrical body and one mesh long sleeve.

I love how the dress has so many textures.

The singer paired her dress with Christian Louboutin spiked patent pumps, which we’ve seen her wear once before.

Cheryl later performed her newest single “Parachute” wearing a beautiful black dress with a rise and fall hem.

The dress with embellished details on the skirt, had a flamenco feel to it which worked well with her dance routine for the song she performed.

Credit: Elle, BBC & Brian O’Sullivan

Runway To Simon Cowell's 50 Birthday Party

Runway To Simon Cowell’s 50 Birthday Party

"Good Morning America" - Miley Cyrus In Isabel Marant

“Good Morning America” – Miley Cyrus In Isabel Marant

10 Responses to Runway To “Sports Relief” – Cheryl Cole In Chapurin

1. Elaine March 22, 2010 at 10:08 #

i see this on the tv and thought she looked sensational! no sign of her recent troubles showing -she looked radiant and in great form!
    I think she has wears Chapurin beautifully

2. Pablo March 22, 2010 at 11:20 #

*sighs* i think i’m in love so there’s nothing more i can say other than she looks spectacular!! LOL

3. Mario March 22, 2010 at 12:43 #

Is that maybe a modified Nina Ricci dress she’s wearing?

It could be inspired by these 2 dresses. Maybe. :D

• Fashion Critic March 22, 2010 at 12:44 #

I would say more inspired by than modified. :)

• Mario March 22, 2010 at 13:15 #

But it can still be Nina Ricci :D

4. shree March 22, 2010 at 13:14 #

this dress really suited her, but why does she wear those dreadful tights?

5. mochababe73 March 22, 2010 at 13:41 #

I am not sure about the first dress. I’m still trying to figure out if I like it or not. The second dress is pretty and very different than the sparkly stage dresses that we’re used to seeing.

6. Marvel March 22, 2010 at 14:49 #

I loved her performance of Parachute but loved Rufus Hound’s Fight for this Love more :)

I love her here, even the hair but more importantly I love the dress and I tend to not favour one-sleeved dresses.

She better dump Ashley or she might as well write ‘doormat’ on her face and this is coming from a MASSIVE fan of hers.

7. sonya ligamo March 22, 2010 at 23:33 #

i have been a chapurin fan for soo long. love

8. Diana August 3, 2013 at 10:37 #

Do you have any idea where I can get that black dress? I really love it!