Runway To Red Carpet – Ginnifer Goodwin In Valentino, Chanel & Moschino

Ginnifer Goodwin attended the 24th Genesis Awards this weekend looking stunning in red Valentino.

Her lace Valentino Pre-Fall 2010 mini dress gathers on the hip, has an open back and a chiffon ruffled neckline.

The dress appears slightly shorter on Ginnifer, but I think this is the perfect length for her.

She paired her look with taupe pumps and a red clutch.

Yet another BDOTW contender.

At the Chanel And Charles Finch Host A Pre-Oscar Dinner a few weeks ago, Ginnifer opted for a Chanel Spring 2010 dress with a draped skirt.

On Ginnifer we finally get to see the bodice of this look which has a scalloped edge detail and a mesh overaly.

On this occasion the skirt appears to be longer, but it could just be that the model has endlessly long legs.

She paired her look with Stella McCartney heels.

Ginnifer also opted for a black look at the “Diamond Information Center Luncheon” a few weeks ago.

The actress wore a black satin Moschino cropped jumpsuit with a ruffled neckline yet again.

Ginnifer paired her black jumper with a cream faux ostrich Tunney ‘Polly’ clutch and Aldo black peep-toes.

All caught up on GG.

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin, Fame Pictures & Getty

In Sarah Jessica Parker's Closet - Brian Atwood Loca Pumps

In Sarah Jessica Parker’s Closet – Brian Atwood Loca Pumps

"How To Train your Dragon" LA Premiere - America Ferrera In Milly

“How To Train your Dragon” LA Premiere – America Ferrera In Milly

8 Responses to Runway To Red Carpet – Ginnifer Goodwin In Valentino, Chanel & Moschino

1. Mea March 22, 2010 at 15:20 #

I don’t like any of this looks, but the first is my least favourite. The dress is really difficult to put on and it makes Ginnifer look old and “peppia”, using a word from my local dialect that means a gossipy and unsignificant woman. Moreover I think that it’s a shame, because these outfits shorten Ginnifer and don’t do any favour to her.

2. pipsqueak March 22, 2010 at 20:02 #

I wanted to add a comment in support of GG. She’s a good actress with a radiant smile (remember her in Mona Lisa Smile?). But she was heavier and struggled with weight, so now she seems whipped and uncomfortable on red carpets. I don’t like the first look. I initially mistook it as Cerruti Fall 2010 or Thimister Spring Couture 2010 because of the color. It made me think of the obnoxious Lady Gaga at last year’s VMA (she ruined all red lace dresses for me).

3. Gaber March 22, 2010 at 20:51 #

Gosh I LOVE Ginny!
    But the looks are pretty darn ghastly and in no way deserving a BD nomination.

4. e March 22, 2010 at 23:18 #

i think GG has come into her own with that short pixie cut. her complexion is radiant. though she could smile a little… i like the last look best, she looks best in knee-length cocktail frocks IMO

5. mochababe73 March 23, 2010 at 00:32 #

I don’t like the red one AT ALL. The second one reminds me of the dress that Rodarte made for Target. The final dress is blah!
    However, she looks great. I love that haircut on her.

6. VBlover March 23, 2010 at 01:42 #

I think I have a huge girl crush on GG! Lately she has been one of the best consistent dressers and I love her simple makeup and hair! Thanks for featuring her FC :-)

7. ahot March 23, 2010 at 10:23 #

i WANT that red dress . TDF.

8. whitestroke March 25, 2010 at 19:27 #

I actually think Valentino and Chanel are two of her best looks ever.