“How To Train your Dragon” LA Premiere – America Ferrera In Milly

This month will see the end of “Ugly Betty”, but America Ferrera is already looking to the future.

This is her second premiere in as many weeks, so we can look forward to seeing her on many more red carpets.

On Sunday she attended the premiere of her new film “How to Train Your Dragon” which is an animated feature.

She gave us that trademark big smile whilst posing wearing a black strapless Milly Spring 2010 jumpsuit.

I do love how she made this look more interesting with the asymmetrical belt, but I would’ve like to have seen her do something different with her hair.

The star completed her look with black Christian Louboutin Very Jaws heels.

[nggallery id=380]

Credit: Style.com, Getty & Fame Pictures

Tina Fey In Oscar de la Renta - 2014 Tony Awards

Tina Fey In Oscar de la Renta – 2014 Tony Awards

In Keira Knightley's Closet - Miu Miu Satin Platform Heels

In Keira Knightley’s Closet – Miu Miu Satin Platform Heels

7 Responses to “How To Train your Dragon” LA Premiere – America Ferrera In Milly

1. Raquel March 22, 2010 at 16:11 #

I would have liked shoes with more va-va-voom, but she looks really good. I lik the hair, though, I think it suits the occasion and the outfit.

• Mariazinha March 22, 2010 at 16:31 #

Agree 100%. I think she looks really good with her hair like this, and the shoes could have made it better. Over all, though, I think it’s a two thumbs up for her..

2. Via March 22, 2010 at 17:10 #

Arent those Christian Louboutin’s? They look just like the Very Jaws 140 peep toe pumps. And if maybe she’d dropped the belt and rather had chosen some more interesting colourful shoes, I think I would’ve liked this look more

3. Leo March 22, 2010 at 17:19 #

I’m in love with this look. She looks incredible, love her belt, would have loved better shoes, but this is such an amazing piece for her. America is doing a great job lately.

4. mochababe73 March 23, 2010 at 00:23 #

I have to disagree. As a fellow curvy girl, I just feel like just because it’s made in your size that doesn’t mean that you have to wear it. I don’t find jumpsuits on curvy women to be flattering.
    She looks great, but I also think that she could have used a necklace to liven up such a dark ensemble.

5. whitestroke March 25, 2010 at 19:34 #

Not a fan of the asymmetrical belt. The jumpsuit looks nice enough on her. But the shoes should have been more interesting than that.

I thought it’s funny just how much smaller she is than Gerard and that other guy even in platforms. Imagine how much smaller she’d be without heels. LOL I didn’t know she’s THAT small.