“Good Morning America” – Miley Cyrus In Isabel Marant

Miley Cyrus appeared on “Good Morning America” which is taped in New York’s Times Square today.

She was there to promote her new film “The Last Song.”

The typically animated star was on the show wearing an Isabel Marant silk blouse from the Spring 2010 collection.

The multi-coloured silk-chiffon blouse has silver lurex stripes, smock detailing and cropped sleeves.

I love the blouse and the high-waisted black shorts she wore with it, but I when will those Trib Two’s die?

Am I late to the party, or has Miley always had a nose piercing?

[nggallery id=381]

Credit: Style.com, INFDaily & PacificCoastNews

Lady Gaga In Atelier Versace - Out In New York City

Lady Gaga In Atelier Versace – Out In New York City

"Good Day NY" - Lucy Liu In Max Azria

“Good Day NY” – Lucy Liu In Max Azria

20 Responses to “Good Morning America” – Miley Cyrus In Isabel Marant

1. Tragic March 22, 2010 at 18:31 #

Love the outfit, but some other heels would have been better, yes. Woh, it’s a rare thing when I like Miley’s outfit.

About the nose piercing, to me, it’s totally new. It must be recent. And it’s definitively not a plus for her. Most of the time, nose piercing look so unelegant…

2. Miranda March 22, 2010 at 19:51 #

Her outfit looks great, except for the shoes. i think she got her nose ring in June or something, I remember people making a big deal out of it. I don’t think she wears it on the red carpet though.

3. Christina March 22, 2010 at 20:15 #

She’s had the piercing since last summer. Did you know that she also has a tattoo under her left breast that says “Just Breath”?

• Fashion Critic March 22, 2010 at 20:20 #

OMG…that (the tattoo)…is just gross

• Chloe March 22, 2010 at 21:13 #

The tattoo is for a friend of her who died of Cystic Fibrosis , Just Breathe is the foundations slogan.
        So while I don’t love the tattoo, it does have a touching deeper meaning.

4. dressaddict March 22, 2010 at 21:30 #

I like it and I like her. She keeps improving her style day by day, I hope she will eventually become a fine lady!

• a March 23, 2010 at 07:16 #

i hope so too

5. mochababe73 March 23, 2010 at 00:19 #

Idon’t pay attention enough to Miley to even notice her nose piercing.
    I am just glad that the girl looks age appropriate.

6. Patience March 23, 2010 at 00:33 #

She got the piercing for her sixteenth birthday, if I’m not wrong. She said her mother finally relented. As for the outfit, it’s fabulous! I love the blouse, but interesting shoes are always a plus.

7. Mariana March 23, 2010 at 00:51 #

The lesson I took from it is: never wear this kind of bag with shoulder pads.

8. Jeremy March 23, 2010 at 01:06 #

OMG, I just view Isabel Marant’s collections on Style.com today and thought: “IM clothes will work very well to Miley Cyrus”. And I was right, from the waist up, she looks really good. The rest, she still look inappropriate for her age.

9. Stylerep March 23, 2010 at 04:29 #

She wore the sand coloured boots from this collection on The View yesterday..

10. Erini March 23, 2010 at 04:56 #

16 going on 30 imo! I just think it is sad, that young and getting tattoos and nose-piercings! I prefer to see her on her bicycle being a teenager!

• Lilflowa March 24, 2010 at 00:39 #

Im not a tatoo fan myself but atleast appreciate the tatoo has some meaning for her though and nose piercings arent uncommmon in teenagers. Plus its hardly noticeable tbh.

I think she looks great anyway love the oufit and this young girl gets such a hard time its ridiculous.

• Lilflowa March 24, 2010 at 00:42 #

oops meant *but i atleast appreciate the tatoo has some meaning*

wasnt saying you should…

11. Raquel March 23, 2010 at 05:08 #

I really really like this. It is fresh, young and she was smart enough to cover her legs. The TTs should go, but all Hollywood is guilty of that. They mut be the most comfortable shoes in the whole world….

• Fashion Critic March 23, 2010 at 08:38 #

they are. I tried half a size smaller (as thats all they had) and I could get over how comfortable they were.

12. karen March 23, 2010 at 20:05 #

She got the piercing at the same time that she was doing the movie, Last summer.
    I like everything but the shoes, and she looks young and appropriate. I don’t think short means indecent or old if you know how to wear it.

13. Lauren March 25, 2010 at 11:15 #

I love it!
    Its soo elegant & she got the nose piercing when she was filming TLS(On Summer).
    BTW shes 17 ;)

14. whitestroke March 25, 2010 at 19:59 #

Surprisingly a very good look. (Minus the shoes.) And also surprisingly, she looks really pretty here. Like she’s finally growing into her looks.