"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" - Janet Jackson In Donna Karan

“The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” – Janet Jackson In Donna Karan

In Kate Bosworth's Closet - Alexander Wang Diego Suede Studded Bucket Bag

In Kate Bosworth’s Closet – Alexander Wang Diego Suede Studded Bucket Bag

48 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. shap_half March 19, 2010 at 19:21 #

I’m torn! I really love Jennifer Aniston’s dress. She looks so classically regal in it. I thought SJP’s Marchesa was drop-dead; s fashion-forward and exquisite. And to me Dakota Fanning these last couple of weeks have just been turning out incredible, age-appropriate gorgeousness. They all looked amazing and different.

2. Hersi March 19, 2010 at 19:23 #

I’m torn between Jennifer and SJP’s Lanvin..
    Jennifer looks like a goddess and its good to see her in a colour other than black finally,. I also adore SJP because i finally see someone do justice to the Lanvin collection,…..
    HELP!!!

3. Joana Oliveria March 19, 2010 at 19:25 #

very tough decision but i went for zoe!

4. Tragic March 19, 2010 at 19:41 #

Zoe… Oh, Zoe !

5. Ella March 19, 2010 at 19:44 #

How come you do not feature Vanessa Hudgens anymore? She attended ShoWest.. as well as the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. I love your blog and of course will always read it but I am curious as to why you don’t write about her anymore.

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 20:05 #

Hi, It’s not possible to feature every celebrity.

Photos are not cheap and I rather spend money on celebs that don’t bring drama to the site.

• Pablo March 19, 2010 at 20:13 #

LOL she really brings drama…

• Elaine March 19, 2010 at 21:42 #

wheres the drama with Vanessa Hugdens?? I’m musta missed that one…

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 22:48 #

I’ll fill you in when I’m back on my pc. On blackberry at the mo. Long story

• Ella March 19, 2010 at 21:37 #

Oh! I did not realize that you had to pay for your photos. That makes sense.

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 22:49 #

yes all celeb pics have to be paid for. those with ads on them (yes those annoying ads) pay for themselves to help keep my costs down

6. Tamara March 19, 2010 at 19:51 #

So difficult!

I loved more than three looks,
    -SJP, Ali Larter, Zoe Saldana and Dakota!

I eventually chose SJP who rocks this bright Lanvin dress, and how I love the shoes!

7. Meg March 19, 2010 at 19:52 #

i was torn between the two SJP outfits…both so amazing
    in the end loved the Lanvin too much…that yellow is to die for! gets my vote :)

8. Joana March 19, 2010 at 19:55 #

Really tough choice but I went with SJP in Marchesa.

9. Pablo March 19, 2010 at 20:12 #

Such a tough week… I think I’ll let it stand and choose last minute… ;)

10. Marvel March 19, 2010 at 20:15 #

Jen Jen JEN.

She looks stunning and is NOT wearing black!!

11. shaun March 19, 2010 at 20:36 #

OMG OMG……i cant choose….i feel like im letting someone down

12. Carmen March 19, 2010 at 20:52 #

Jen really stands out for me, SJP in lanvin would be my second. Although i love Elie Saab designs i’m always dissapointed when they are worn by the celebrities

13. Jeremy March 19, 2010 at 21:00 #

My poor girl Kristin Davis couldn’t get a 2%. That Oscar’s dress looks smashing. Plus, her hair is the best. I don’t understand why you and myself didn’t vote for her (I ‘accidentally” gave it to SJP’s Marchesa)

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 22:50 #

I’m surprised Kristin only had 2%

14. Meg March 19, 2010 at 21:00 #

btw, i can’t wait to see who you pick FC!
    this is one tough week

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 22:50 #

very tough. It’s changed everyday

15. alexandra March 19, 2010 at 21:22 #

I loved Sarah Jessica Parker in Lanvin because this colour’s great on her and it gives a day-glow Carrie ‘s look, wore up to the minute fashion item, very nice

16. Elaine March 19, 2010 at 21:26 #

all week i was rooting for jennifer aniston, then zoe saldana made me for a moment reconsider…
    then SJP in marchesa just blew me away and pipped Jennifers crown as BDOTW!
    such a tough week!!!

17. ben March 19, 2010 at 22:07 #

Zoe Saldana got me so excited, my first choice was to vote for her. And then Sarah Jessica comes in and i’m torn between BOTH of her looks. I’m going to have to wait a bit..

18. Ev March 19, 2010 at 23:18 #

Such a tough choice. I torn between Ali Larter (what a gorgeous dress!), Jennifer Aniston (WOW), SJP in Marchesa (don’t like the dress but she rocked it) and Dakota Fanning (it is Couture but still age-appropriate), but ended up voting for Jen. She looked so fresh, beautiful and confident and it wasn’t black! :)

19. Godiva March 20, 2010 at 00:27 #

I gave to Zoe for the color; but I was really torn between the TWO looks of SJP, Jennifer Aniston, and Zoe. A extremely difficult week. It is also surprising that the award show season wasn’t as good and this week’s fashions.

20. Bárbara March 20, 2010 at 01:12 #

I kept staring at all those amazing dresses for SO LONG!!!
    But I had to go with SJP in Marchesa….Just gorgeous.

21. ramona March 20, 2010 at 02:15 #

Sarah Jessica Parker in Marchesa = PERFECT!

22. sydneycheapchic March 20, 2010 at 02:50 #

ooh tough week.. best week in awhile..

I really like both SJP’s looks and Jen.. I think it’s a final toss us between Jen and SJP in marchesa….

just as I was about to vote one way i hesitated and now i want to vote for the other.. *sigh* we’re not saving the world here!! hehehe.. Final vote goes to Jen.. what I didn’t like was the typical hairstyle.. BUT if you have gorgeous hair like that maybe it’s good to stick with what you know looks best.

23. The Dame March 20, 2010 at 04:17 #

nicola roberts really stands out for me, the dress compliments her hair and the shoes are understated, i like the colours on her pale skin.

jennifers dress is so boring, she always wears something plain and simple.

SJP’s dress is lovely, but…

Amanda’s dress is great, love the colour and the draping matches her hair.

24. Alina March 20, 2010 at 05:59 #

Sarah Jessica Parker in Lanvin.
    She made me like a Lanvin dress.

25. Victoria March 20, 2010 at 08:08 #

I’m going to go with the majority for SJP in Marchesa! :D I was all set to vote for Dakota until SJP came along in that. So gorgeous!

26. Kimmy March 20, 2010 at 08:19 #

This is haaaaard!

27. Barbara March 20, 2010 at 08:21 #

I want so bad to jennifer aniston win because she looked absolutely stunning in her nude dress!

28. Jacqie March 20, 2010 at 08:22 #

You never explained the drama with Hudgens, please do! asap!

29. Jake March 20, 2010 at 12:03 #

I voted for SJP in Lanvin, with her Marchesa look a very close second. Jen looks fab in that Donna Karan, but I am a little dissapointed that FC decided not to include Amanda Seyfried’s Valentino look from earlier this week. I probably would have voted for her, but this Roland Mouret look of hers isn’t cutting it.

Regardless, BDOTW is in good hands with SJP.

• Fashion Critic March 20, 2010 at 17:23 #

BDOTW is based on readers requests. There was no request for Amanda’s Valentino look

• Amanda March 21, 2010 at 17:49 #

i completely agree! i loved the Valentino look, i dont like the Roland Mouret on her

30. nicole March 20, 2010 at 12:08 #

hard week
    i voted for ZOE. second is SJP

31. Jennifer March 20, 2010 at 14:05 #

I was going to go with Ali Larter, because I love her dress and the modifications.

But lo and behold, a miracle of Jennifer Aniston not wearing black! Beauty and grace and… oh the same hairstyle but small sins can be forgiven.

Then Dakota Fanning came along, and I loved her in her dress a bit more, especially because she tends to experiment.

The SJP came along in the yellow Lavin, but I had reservations because I wanted her hair to be pulled back to better see the detailing on her shoulder.

But then… at the same event… she pulled up her hair and wore the Marchesa and blew anything and everything else out of the water. She OWNED that look, and she looks so much better in that dress than the model. I love, love, love this outfit and SJP in it. And I’m not normally her biggest fan. So she got my vote for the Marchesa.

32. P. March 20, 2010 at 15:08 #

wow, very tough decision.
    I really love SJP (both looks), Dakota Fanning and Zoe Saldaña. All those women are looking gorgeous on their divine dresses. But I went to Sarah in Marchesa , as her latest looks aren’t so wonderful like this.. Dakota and Zoe, as usual, looking A-Friggin-Mazzing.

Love
    xo

33. Mea March 20, 2010 at 19:45 #

I think I’m in love with Zoe, so…
    Second place for SJP in Lanvin, third for Dakota and fourth for Jennifer Aniston who has surprised us…and she was stunning in that colour!

34. La Divina March 20, 2010 at 19:56 #

Hi sweethearts,

Like everyone y I´m torn between Zoe (she rocks) and SJP posessed by Carri in this stunning Marchesa´s dres. I love it. But, I need to say that Kristin Davis deserves more than the bottom scores.

Besis from NYC & take care girls.

35. Melinda March 20, 2010 at 20:13 #

SJP looks heavenly!

36. mol March 20, 2010 at 23:26 #

It’s a tug of war for me between SJP in Lanvin and Zoe in Amanada Wakely, with Dakota in Elie Saab weirdly snipping at my brain from the outer fringes…….But when I close my eyes, I guess I mainly see Zoe.

37. Lilflowa March 21, 2010 at 01:37 #

Zoe definetly. She looks absolutely stunning and flawless and elegant.

SJP looks great too but i always find her look abit contrived like im lost as to what her natural/personal style is? Her own personality never shines through, its as if she is constantly “Carrie” on the red carpet.

38. Raquel March 21, 2010 at 14:37 #

Jennifer Aniston. It is a stunning look and coming from her it just left me speechless.