“The Runaways” Texas Premiere – Kristen Stewart In Jasmine di Milo

Kristen Stewart was in Texas last night attending the SXSW Festival where she continues to promote her new movie “The Runaways”.

The teen actress wore her second Jasmine di Milo dress of the week, after appearing on Jimmy Fallon’s show wearing a silver sequin dress by the designer.

On this occasion she wore a Jasmine di Milo burgundy leather tube dress from the designers Spring 2010 collection.

We saw a return of her signature ‘mini mullet’ after she wore her hair in a sleek updo for the New York premiere.

This feels like de ja vu, because yesterday I liked the dress, but hated the heels and I have the same feeling again today.

Seriously, can’t her stylist give her type of heels to wear?

These aren’t even the same as the one’s she wore yesterday as these are by Bally.

Does she travel with a case full of black pumps?

Credit: Style.com & Rex

2010 ShoWest - Katherine Heigl In Donna Karan

2010 ShoWest – Katherine Heigl In Donna Karan

2010 ShoWest - Kristin Davis In Oscar de la Renta

2010 ShoWest – Kristin Davis In Oscar de la Renta

23 Responses to “The Runaways” Texas Premiere – Kristen Stewart In Jasmine di Milo

1. Lorraine March 19, 2010 at 14:45 #

LOL @ case full of black pumps. Think this might be the case FC! :-)

Not feeling the shoes OR the hair. But I like the dress, and unlike a lot of the things that Kristen wears I think this dress fits her really well. The slight scoop to the neckline is a flattering detail as well.

2. lee March 19, 2010 at 14:57 #

this color, fabric, and cut look great on her. the hair and shoes seriously let her down. what could’ve been…

3. chrystelle March 19, 2010 at 15:03 #

it looks like angelina jolie and blake lively micheal kors dress.same design.

4. Ann March 19, 2010 at 15:04 #

Love the dress, but I’m not a fan of the shoes.

btw, the post is wrongly tagged Kimberly Stewart.

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 15:18 #

thanks x

5. Guilianna Vaughn March 19, 2010 at 15:15 #

I agree. Dress looks great on her. Fits her to a T. And I think the hair down and the red lipstick compliment the leather dress really well.

But would love to see some new heels. They’re just too boring with the rest of her look. Something with some color. Maybe like fushia or blue or something.

6. shubby doo March 19, 2010 at 15:27 #

i was starting to have high hopes for her but this makes me feel like she’s beginning to regress back to the old her on the red carpet……hair, make up, shoes, pose, posture…sorry but i dont like it

7. sienna March 19, 2010 at 15:47 #

shoes and hair are a big no go.the dress is.let`s say ok. but her posture is so bad grrr

8. mochababe73 March 19, 2010 at 16:04 #

Another dress that looks good on Kristen and is totally her style. The hair and make-up go with the dress. I have mentioned her posture many times so maybe this chick just needs a chiropractor.

9. Anna March 19, 2010 at 16:20 #

Dress is great, feels like her style. Hair… hmm maybe I’m getting used to it but up is sooooo much better! Or at least put a little curl in it to make it a bit softer.
    She’s obviously not had time to check out this blog yet but I’m still keeping my fingers crossed she’ll catch on with the shoes SOON! :)

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 16:28 #

or she could just get another stylist who has more than black shoes in their studio. :)

10. Grace March 19, 2010 at 16:46 #

Boring outfit. Even the dress is a bore imo

11. Stylerep March 19, 2010 at 17:05 #

LMFAO @ “Does she travel with a case full of black pumps?” I’m dying over here..too funny..

12. bettybrandenburg March 19, 2010 at 17:06 #

Great dress on her. I think it’s the same pair of black shoes, by the way… reminds me of what my husband always says: why do you need ANOTHER pair of black shoes???

13. Emily March 19, 2010 at 17:16 #

OMG the shoes…I am starting to give up. What is wrong with her stylist? I read she has the same hair and makeup people as Kate Winslet who also often sports a very messy haven’t brushed my hair look. I think they ought to get a new hairdresser….isn’t Ken Paves free or something!?

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 17:17 #

Ken Paves is too busy messing up Jessica Simpson’s and Eva Longoria’s hair

• Grace March 19, 2010 at 17:20 #

LMAO FC

14. Georgie March 19, 2010 at 17:18 #

Posture like that would ruin even the most beautiful outfit, IMO. And her hair.. Oh my.

15. Laura March 19, 2010 at 17:26 #

Like the dress, but the RED lips and hair make the dress look tacky and the shoes are just…ick. Kristen NEEDS a stylist who has a fresh idea or two.

16. Clancy from Dallas March 19, 2010 at 17:49 #

love the dress… hate the hair and the shoes but kudos for trying..

17. The Dame March 19, 2010 at 18:16 #

Bad shoe choice and I wish she wouldnt slouch and I cant wait for her to do something with her hair! At least get a bit of a fringe going. I have a big forehead like hers and I hide mine under a fringe.

18. pipsqueak March 19, 2010 at 22:25 #

Maybe she’s a cheap person. All her red carpet outfits are freebies. And the options are limited when you try to put together something decent out of charity. Yeah, I hate the shoes, too.

19. whitestroke March 22, 2010 at 12:00 #

Annoyance has turned into pure frustration. I nearly hit my head against the screen over this. My frustration is even greater because this is a dress that actually fits her style for a change. And she looks like she feels comfortable in it, of course. Black pumps don’t do ANYTHING for this dress. It actually makes the overall look lame. The great thing about this dress is that it’s very rock’n’roll, yet a simple leather dress that could be paired with ANY accessories. It’s the stand-out shoes that would complete the outfit. I would go so crazy with the footwear on this one. Are people who are styling her actually getting paid for this? Sheesh.