ShoWest 2010 Awards Presentation – Amanda Seyfried In Valentino

Amanda Seyfried was many of the stars at the ShoWest 2010 Awards presentation in Las Vegas last night.

Judging by the colour of ther dress, the flounce in her skirt and her current obsession with Valentino, I think it’s safe to assume she’s wearing a custom-made Valentino dress.

The dress appears to be a one-shoulder dress, but if you look closely you can see that the dress has antique gold lace inserts on the front and back.

I’m floored by how toned Amanda’s legs are. I never noticed before. The reason I noticed on this occasion is because I was obsessing over her double strapped sandals.

[nggallery id=375]

Credit: Style.com & Bauer Griffin

Runway To Sidewalk - Madonna In Louis Vuitton

Runway To Sidewalk – Madonna In Louis Vuitton

In AnnaLynne McCord's Closet - Alice + Olivia Wrapped Goddess Dress

In AnnaLynne McCord’s Closet – Alice + Olivia Wrapped Goddess Dress

15 Responses to ShoWest 2010 Awards Presentation – Amanda Seyfried In Valentino

1. Godiva March 19, 2010 at 17:41 #

It’s okay. It’s unfortunate because Camille Belle BLEW IT out of the water when she wore it in it’s original form.

2. chrystelle March 19, 2010 at 17:42 #

she gives a recent interview to a magazine where she is complaining about the drastic diet she has to go through to get cast in a movie.her diet that day was spinach and seeds.since then , when i look at her, i can’t shake the feeling she is starving.
    the dress is pretty and she looks pretty in it.i just hate the color.it washes her out.

• whitestroke March 23, 2010 at 20:17 #

Same here. She always seemed to me like such a happy person. But after that interview it made me really sad to think about her suffering that much to stay skinny, and in the end when they say she’s taking pills for anxiety/depression. :/

3. Laura March 19, 2010 at 17:46 #

I like the look, but I’m not crazy about the gold lace inserts or the shoes.

4. mol March 19, 2010 at 18:00 #

On the close-up, I really like the antique lace, and also the subtle coppery tones of her make-up, but from farther away, it all washes out. Love her shoes, near or far!

5. f4fashion March 19, 2010 at 18:11 #

I prefer the runaway version, it seems a lot younger and the skirt looks better

6. f4fashion March 19, 2010 at 18:17 #

for a close look her face looks really weird! she looked better with chubbier cheeks. what do you think?

7. The Dame March 19, 2010 at 18:17 #

bad colour choice for someone so pale

8. julie March 19, 2010 at 19:51 #

I want those sandals and I don’t think I can sleep until I find out who are they from!

I prefer the runaway version of the dress and I love Amanda’s attitude, always with a big smile :-D

9. annasaurus March 19, 2010 at 21:25 #

The other similar dress worn by Camilla Belle looked better. Amanda looked better a few years ago when she wasn’t a stick starving herself.

10. Fiona March 19, 2010 at 23:18 #

I think she is gorgeous and is serious about finding a style, but I think her current tendency to go for silvers and greys is not suiting her, they wash her out. Love the shoes and the style of dress, and agree about her beautiful toned legs (I agree that I worry about her starving herself after reading the article) – Kristen Stewart could do with toning her legs a little if she is going to persist in wearing short short skirts.

11. mochababe73 March 20, 2010 at 00:43 #

I like the dress, but not on her. It would work if it were in a different color.
    I love the fact that she didnt’ wear platform heels.

12. pipsqueak March 20, 2010 at 02:58 #

Amanda has nice legs and overall good proportion but a bit wide in the waist area. I noticed it when I saw the movie Mama Mia. Michelle Williams and Reese Whitherspoon have similar body type.

• whitestroke March 23, 2010 at 20:15 #