Runway To Sidewalk – Madonna In Louis Vuitton

Madonna and Jesus Luz were spotted leaving Morimoto Restaurant in New York City last night.

I can never keep up with these two. One minute they’re off, then back on again.

Madonna doesn’t seem to want to dress according to her 51 years, so here we see her wearing Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 red and black striped knit dress.

What would Mr Dolce & Mr Gabbana say?

I’m hoping the dress has a nude lining otherwise she’s going commando. *shudders*

Her dress was paired with a trench coat, thigh high boots and a Loewe Amazona 28 Bag.

In the words of Carrie Bradshaw, “Me No Likey”.

[nggallery id=374]

Credit: Style.com & PacificCoastNews

2010 ShoWest - Kristin Davis In Oscar de la Renta

2010 ShoWest – Kristin Davis In Oscar de la Renta

ShoWest 2010 Awards Presentation - Amanda Seyfried In Valentino

ShoWest 2010 Awards Presentation – Amanda Seyfried In Valentino

8 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Madonna In Louis Vuitton

1. Christina March 19, 2010 at 16:56 #

Looked better on Gwen Stefani on the cover of ELLE

2. bettybrandenburg March 19, 2010 at 17:02 #

Shudder indeed, everything’s wrong about that dress and the boots… on her!
    Love the coat, though…

• mol March 19, 2010 at 17:56 #

Yes, on her, I agree – I’m actually sad to see such an iconic figure kinda lose her shine these last few years…..

3. julie March 19, 2010 at 19:43 #

I love Madonna as an artist, but she’s one of those people that makes everything look cheap on her. Her boyfriend is gorgeous but I don’t understand why he’s always dressed like a waiter. I’m sorry being so harsh but she is an icon surrounded by the best creators and should do much better

4. Michael March 19, 2010 at 21:31 #

I think she looks hot. Should she dress like that? Maybe not, but at least she can still pull it off.

5. pipsqueak March 19, 2010 at 22:20 #

She’s a much better businesswoman than an artist. That’s the mind she has and the mind controls the looks. She’ll never have that innate, effortless coolness. I don’t mind older women dressing younger, but there’s something rather manufactured about her “youthful” look – and I don’t mean plastic surgery. The real cool girls are like Kim Gordon (she can still rock a t-shirt dress) and Jane Birkin (she looks great in her jeans and Chuck Taylors).

6. shree March 20, 2010 at 15:52 #