19.03.10

2010 ShoWest – Katherine Heigl In Donna Karan

It been a while since we saw Katherine Heigl on the red carpet.

The “Grey’s Anatomy” star arrived for the WB presentation at Showest showing off a new much darker ‘do.

I’m having trouble adjusting to the new hair colour. I much prefer her with the strawberry blonde locks she sported last summer.

What I’m also not fond of are those Christian Louboutin boots with the demi-sheer lace-effect.

Her fitted black dress is nice though.

For the closing ceremony she wore a raspberry plunging Donna Karan dress with a jewel accent on the empire waist.

This overall look which included gold Louboutin slingbacks is really beautiful.

She’s totally glowing, but she narrowly avoided a MAJOR wardrobe malfunction.

Credit: Fame Pictures

ShoWest Closing Night Ceremony - Sarah Jessica Parker In Marchesa

ShoWest Closing Night Ceremony – Sarah Jessica Parker In Marchesa

"The Runaways" Texas Premiere - Kristen Stewart In Jasmine di Milo

“The Runaways” Texas Premiere – Kristen Stewart In Jasmine di Milo

9 Responses to 2010 ShoWest – Katherine Heigl In Donna Karan

1. Anna March 19, 2010 at 13:22 #

love the raspberry dress – she looks fantastic

She was soooo lucky she didn’t get totally exposed when the strap snapped onstage

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 14:06 #

OMG..didn’t see that

2. mochababe73 March 19, 2010 at 16:07 #

I like this hair on Katherine. I didn’t even recognize her. There’s nothing wrong with the boots. It’s the dress that’s too long. Take off an inch or two then the boots make sense. She had to do something to jazz up that boring black dress.
    She looks better in the pink dress and spray tan.

• Fashion Critic March 19, 2010 at 16:09 #

I do appreciate the fact that she wanted to jazz up the dress, but those boots *shudders*

3. Laura March 19, 2010 at 17:25 #

With the black dress, dark hair, and facial expression, I thought she was Penelope Cruz in the first look. I much prefer her as a blonde.

With the second look, I love the color and top of the dress. But with that waistline, I wish there was something different with the bottom. It looks like she’s hiding something, and she’s got a gorgeous figure that doesn’t need hidden.

4. Clancy from Dallas March 19, 2010 at 17:50 #

get out of here with that black hair!!! i hate it

5. The Dame March 19, 2010 at 18:15 #

She’s put on weight! Those boots accentuate her now fat knees… :/ and their design is very dated. Not sure about such dark hair altho I think brunette would suit her, just not so dark. Love the berry dress :)

• whitestroke March 22, 2010 at 11:15 #

I don’t think she put on weight. I even noticed lately by her upper body that she lost some. She just always had chunky legs. Such boots don’t flatter her at all.

6. Katie March 24, 2010 at 12:07 #

Can’t get used to her hair colour at all, i don’t think it suits her