Runway To Sidewalk – Mary-Kate Olsen In Prabal Gurung

Petite Mary-Kate Olsen likes everything supersized, which is why she was spotted carrying two large bags as she was leaving her apartment recently.

One was a Balenciaga men’s duffle bag and the other a Proenza Schouler PS1 leather satchel.

The mini mogul can take the title of being the first to wear a look from Prabal Gurung’s Fall 2010 collection.

She wore a black and red drop shoulder cashmere wrap coat, but she opted out of styling her look like the runway.

She paired her look with Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe canvas boots.

Gurung wakes up this morning as a CFDA nominee for Womenswear.

Fingers crossed he takes home the prize on June 7.

Credit: Style.com & Rex

In Mary-Kate Olsen's Closet - Giuseppe Zanotti Peep-toe canvas boots

In Mary-Kate Olsen’s Closet – Giuseppe Zanotti Peep-toe canvas boots

What Was Sandra Bullock's Best Red Carpet Awards Season Moment?

What Was Sandra Bullock’s Best Red Carpet Awards Season Moment?

8 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Mary-Kate Olsen In Prabal Gurung

1. Davor March 18, 2010 at 18:27 #

When I saw the photo, for a moment I thought that she is actually carrying a broom as part of her look… :) :) :)

2. manuel vazquez March 18, 2010 at 19:38 #

oh gosh, that picture was bad picture to post. Because the size between mko and broom!

3. f4fashion March 18, 2010 at 20:44 #

Prabal Gurung really deserves to win as he creates amazing designs. And we ‘ve got to admit it , the man has only done few collections and his clothes manage to own the red carpet and wow us all.

4. Sharon March 18, 2010 at 21:57 #

Once again, she’s got so much stuff on that I’d never have guessed she had the runway outfit on. The broom struck me really funny, and kind of appropriate.

5. mochababe73 March 18, 2010 at 22:32 #

I love that jacket. It’s amazing how the Olsen twins can make anything look like trash.

6. ImanLover March 19, 2010 at 08:09 #

I don’t think anybody here would agree with me but I think she looks really chic.
    Her street style is amazing…

7. Ev March 19, 2010 at 13:42 #

Why on earth such a petite girl would carry TWO (!) HUGE bags? I love oversized handbags myself, but two of them at the same time? We can’t even see her stunning coat bacause of them! :( I like her shoes though.

8. pascha March 31, 2010 at 01:18 #

If I dressed like that when I was in my 20′s I would regret it. You’re only young once but if she wants to dress like a crazy bag/cat lady well then that’s her choice.

Whenever I see Mary-Kate dressed like this I always think she has pulled a ‘Winona’ and has knicked all these bags, coats and scarves from a stylist and sneaked off when they weren’t looking.