17.03.10

“Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” – Kristen Stewart In Jasmine di Milo

Yesterday Kristen Stewart was on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” to promote her new film “The Runaways.”

I’m sure those of you who watched the show were shocked to see Kristen wearing a grey sequin ultra mini Jasmine di Milo dress.

Not only that but you would’ve been shocked to see how comfortable she looked in the dress.

I guess the confidence boost from “The Runways” LA premeire wasn’t a one time thing.

Long may it continue.

I just hope at some point she decides to do something about her hair.

She paired her dress with Christian Louboutin heels.

[nggallery id=367]

Credit: Screengrabs from edwardandbella.net

Who Wore Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Victoria Beckham or Shin Min Ah

Who Wore Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Victoria Beckham or Shin Min Ah

"The Runaways" New York Premiere - Kristen Stewart In Emilio Pucci

“The Runaways” New York Premiere – Kristen Stewart In Emilio Pucci

31 Responses to “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” – Kristen Stewart In Jasmine di Milo

1. julia March 17, 2010 at 19:30 #

sorry but i really do not like her in this dress.i have not watched the interview but it`s so not her.and the hair is horrible!

2. Brooke March 17, 2010 at 19:30 #

Very fresh; I approve.

3. Hermione Weasley March 17, 2010 at 19:51 #

one thing I love about KStew, she’s effortlessly sexy. she looks stunning!

4. sarah March 17, 2010 at 19:59 #

I think that K Stew is just a little misunderstood, I don’t think she rude or full of attitude I think she’s just nervous and self concious. Lately with success she’s felt better in her own skin and it’s shown on the red carpet, girl does need a better hair stylist though.

• whitestroke March 20, 2010 at 01:02 #

She IS nervous and self-conscious, but in her case, it manifests with rudeness and lack of manners. I guess because she’s not into being shy and cute. She’s trying so hard to be tough.

5. Symon March 17, 2010 at 20:05 #

this is a tee-shirt right ? LOL

6. kelly March 17, 2010 at 20:42 #

she looks soo hot that dress is perfect on her

7. Mel March 17, 2010 at 20:53 #

Loved her outfit on Leno and on the last Fallon appearance. But not crazy about this silver ‘dress’. It’s too TINY.

8. Grace March 17, 2010 at 21:00 #

I don’t like this dress on her.

9. Caitlin March 17, 2010 at 21:42 #

Sorry to the transvestites out there, but she looks like one in this dress.

10. Sharon March 17, 2010 at 23:04 #

The dress is okay, but the color makes her look sick. And her hair and makeup don’t help. I’ve never seen her totally pulled together, but this is definitely the worst.

11. Beatriz Duarte March 18, 2010 at 00:04 #

I like it. And I really like that she’s remaining true to herself. Beautiful dress, nice and clean colour! Her hair doesn’t bother me at all, it looks simple, that’s enough.

12. Cynt March 18, 2010 at 00:53 #

I’m sorry, but she always looks like a dude trying to wear a dress. She’s too butch to pull off a good dress imo.

13. Ev March 18, 2010 at 01:04 #

Grey is not the easiest color to pull off and in this case it doesn’t even suit her. It looks kind of dirty for me. Perhaps a cooler shade of grey would be better.

And forgive me my ignorance, because I may have been mistaken about an idea of what the “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” is, but is this dress TVshow-appropriate?

• Fashion Critic March 18, 2010 at 07:59 #

it’s on very late, so I guess it’s OK for this type of show

14. Ayvee March 18, 2010 at 01:28 #

Not one of my favorites. The color isn’t doing anything for her. I agree with Sharon; she looks unhealthy. The make-up isn’t helping either. It would be nice to see her in something that’s not so fitting or strapless but I know this is her look.

15. mochababe73 March 18, 2010 at 01:52 #

I don’t like the pantyhose colored dres on her. The hair is a mess and looks like it needs washing.
    In the words of Michael Kors, the quickest way to look trashy is to wear something too tight and too short, and showing too much.

16. doc March 18, 2010 at 02:36 #

She looks like she is getting ready to go to bed. Like she is wearing an old t-shirt. Tank dresses are so horrendously unattractive. They make women look like hookers on the street.

17. Leelah March 18, 2010 at 03:57 #

I think she looks cute, colour is a bit icky on her pale skin, but it’s a nice change.. you can tell that she’s comfortable enough with herself to step outside her little box.
    I can’t imagine that she’d be into extensions so I can’t wait until her hair grows out a bit more so she styles it

18. E March 18, 2010 at 04:25 #

I think she looks hot. But that’s definitely a dress that requires confidence to pull off.

19. mari March 18, 2010 at 04:29 #

now one thing she needs to to is sit and stand straight.

20. pascha March 18, 2010 at 04:51 #

She must have taken your advice FC b/c her hair at the NY premiere of the Runaways looks refreshingly different! :)

21. cassandra March 18, 2010 at 05:01 #

I sympathise with her hair situation – the Joan Jett chop is growing out really badly and it doesn’t look like she can do much with it yet, except cut it shorter. She obviously has to grow it out for Twilight though, so let’s be kind to her poor hair as it goes through its awkward adolescent phase!!

22. Fiona March 18, 2010 at 06:28 #

The colour might be nice on someone else but it washes her out and makes her look sick and it also looks too small. From a distance she looks like she has nothing on. I don’t believe that you need to show people you have confidence by wearing a tiny tight dress – especially for an interview where you will sit down and cross your legs, there is guaranteed “skirt creep” that is not a good look imo. Points for trying but still off the mark, Oscars was her high point so far this year, plus the watermelon dress she recently wore.

23. Alexia March 18, 2010 at 10:45 #

I just wish she could let her hair grow again. She looks way better with longer hair, imo.
    I can’t complain about the outfit. On someone else would look too plain but on Kristen looks okay.

24. maria March 18, 2010 at 11:11 #

looks like a tank top. soo unattractive. someone mentioned hooker and i have to agree it looks very slutty.

25. CS March 18, 2010 at 16:55 #

I like her hair. It’s not the long wavy locks that every “pretty pretty” actress has. SO refreshing. And it’s messy– she plays with it, but it’s not perfect and presented, so it makes her more real than all of the Barbies out there.

26. Clancy from Dallas March 18, 2010 at 18:29 #

someone needs to strap her ass down and get her some extensions.. pronto.. i dont care what anyone says, that hair is NOT working. the dress is cute, but someone couldve bronzed her up a bit for a lil fashion contrast… other than that im so glad not to see her lip being bitten one single time! woohoo!

• Fashion Critic March 18, 2010 at 18:58 #

wow…good call on the lip biting

27. pipsqueak March 19, 2010 at 05:03 #

What a knockout! This kind of body-con, slightly athletic and casual style suits her so well. I think that’s why she feels comfortable and confident. Herve Leger, please send her some free dresses!

28. whitestroke March 20, 2010 at 01:07 #

I watched the video and I didn’t think she was comfortable and confident at all. She seems like she’s trying so hard to hide her awkwardness. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind people being shy and uncomfortable. I’m not the most confident person either, I understand it. But I don’t like the way she’s channeling it.

The shoes were not black, right? I can hardly believe.