Halston Heritage Collection Launch – Sarah Jessica Parker In Marchesa

Sarah Jessica Parker helped launch the Halston Heritage Collection at The Bay in Toronto yesterday.

The “Sex And The City” actress – who is now the Creative Advisor for Haltston – arrived wearing a purple Halston Heritage bandage dress paired with a black Marchesa tuxedo jacket which was recently presented in their Fall 2010 collection.

The rest of SJPs look included a Halston Heritage slouchy bag, and silver satin Ferragamo pumps.

Sarah Jessica Parker introduced us to Halston Heritage last year as she wore 2 looks from the collection on the set of “Sex And The City” 2.

I loved the white dress she wore on set whilst carrying a drool worthy Chanel purse.

But my favourite was the shimmering purple dress she paired with Christian Louboutin Gino T-Strap pumps and a Louboutin hobo.

The hip diffusion line by the legendary American luxury house of Halston has gathered huge acclaim thanks SJP.

The collection is available online at Net-A-Porter US, Net-A-Porter International, Bloomingdale’s .

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures, Bauer Griffin & Getty

Kristen Bell In Zuhair Murad & Monique Lhuillier - 2014 CMT Music Awards

Kristen Bell In Zuhair Murad & Monique Lhuillier – 2014 CMT Music Awards

"Remember Me" UK Premiere - Emilie de Ravin In Oscar de la Renta

“Remember Me” UK Premiere – Emilie de Ravin In Oscar de la Renta

8 Responses to Halston Heritage Collection Launch – Sarah Jessica Parker In Marchesa

1. Laura March 17, 2010 at 18:54 #

I like the jacket, not crazy about the bandage dress. The color is nice, but it doesn’t feel sophisticated enough for SJP.

I love both the white and purple Halston Heritage dresses. They’re sophisticated and fashion forward but wearable enough for us mortals. That’s a difficult thing to acheive.

I kind of guessed the purple would be your fave as it ‘s on the “Fashion Critic’s Favorites” list. :D

• Fashion Critic March 17, 2010 at 19:01 #

Yes..now only if I had the money to buy one. Fashion Week has wiped me out :)

2. Mar March 17, 2010 at 22:19 #

InStyle.com says the dress is Halston Heritage: http://www.instyle.com/instyle/celebrities/lotdpopup/0,,20352244_20756814,00.html?count=0 hope we have a photo. thanks for posting that lovely look!

• Fashion Critic March 17, 2010 at 23:24 #

Thanks. I knew it had to be, but I couldn’t find any pictures of it. It must be part of the launch.

Thanks again.

3. Sharon March 17, 2010 at 23:10 #

I love looking at Sarah Jessica. This is one lady that almost always gets it right — clothes, hair, makeup and accessories. Nobody does it like her (or her stylist). Of these dresses, the white is my favorite, although the purple color sure is eye-catching.

• Mar March 18, 2010 at 06:13 #

I agree!! She’s (almost) always looking fab!

4. mochababe73 March 18, 2010 at 01:54 #

I am not a fan of Sarah Jessica’s style or Sex and the City (although I loved the movie). However, I think that she looks amazing in all of these pictures.

5. whitestroke March 18, 2010 at 23:05 #

That tuxedo looks very interesting as a dress. But as a jacket, it’s just like any ol’ jacket.