16.03.10 Best Dressed

What Was Anna Kendrick’s Best Red Carpet Awards Season Moment?

Before Awards season many of us didn’t know much about Anna Kendrick, but she quickly became a favourite not only with us, but big name designers.

My personal favourite is the Elie Saab Spring 2010 Couture gown she wore to Oscars.

Credit: Bauer Griffin & Zuma

In Jessica Simpson's Closet - Dolce & Gabbana Blue Animal Print Dress

In Jessica Simpson’s Closet – Dolce & Gabbana Blue Animal Print Dress

Runway To "Human Rights Campaign Gala" - Peaches Geldof In D&G

Runway To “Human Rights Campaign Gala” – Peaches Geldof In D&G

14 Responses to What Was Anna Kendrick’s Best Red Carpet Awards Season Moment?

1. Tracey March 16, 2010 at 08:16 #

Sorry, still not sure who she is?

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2010 at 09:59 #

She was in Twilight and Up In The Air

2. jess March 16, 2010 at 08:18 #

Love them all except her terribly unfalttering BAFTAs dress, but my favourite would probobly be the Globes dress :)

3. Bego March 16, 2010 at 08:51 #

it was hard for me to choose between the Marchesa and her Elie Saab at the Oscars…. eventually I voted for the last.

4. Katey March 16, 2010 at 09:32 #

I voted for Elie Saab. I think Anna looks msot beutiful in that drass. And I love that the shoes and the purse fits for the ppink gown…

5. shap_half March 16, 2010 at 12:49 #

Where’s the CDGA dress? She looked great there too.

6. Karyn March 16, 2010 at 15:19 #

the SAG Awards, but only because it is purple. I have an obsession w/ purple.

7. shap_half March 16, 2010 at 15:49 #

Overall, I think she showed a great range of looks. The Elie Saab she wore to the Critics’ Choice Awards was a bit sexier, then there was a printed Marchesa for the Golden Globes and then frothier dresses from Elie Saab couture and Alberta Ferretti. She didn’t look amazing in the cocktail attire she’s chosen, but I think she’s really developing a solid, interesting red carpet style. Hope we see more.

8. Brooke March 16, 2010 at 16:13 #

Though she looked fetching in the pale pink Elie Saab and I love how she accessorized the Pucci, I find I like the contrast of her complexion against the Alberta Ferretti best. That poor Saab she wore after the Oscars needed to be altered into a strapless; I think she is overpowered and aged by the shoulders and lace inset. I also liked the look of the Ferre very much – but felt it could have been better accessorized.

9. Tata Senique March 16, 2010 at 19:23 #

I adored her Elie-Saab-Couture gown she wore for the small event (Critics’ Choice Awards probably?) – the white one with big sequins.

10. Marlyn March 16, 2010 at 22:34 #

I agree with Tata. I was surprised it was not included. I loved that dress on her. I also loved the pale pink Elie Saab dress and voted for that one.

11. Louisa March 16, 2010 at 23:11 #

I voted for the luncheon one – for once her hair isn’t wispy and in her face. Also love the dress.

• mol March 17, 2010 at 07:07 #

I loved this outfit too.

12. whitestroke March 17, 2010 at 23:30 #

Someone needs to have a word with her hairstylist. They’re making her hair age her for at least 10 years, if not even more.