“Chloe” New York Premeire – Amanda Seyfried In RM by Roland Mouret

Last night Amanda Seyfried was in New York for the premiere of her latest flick “Chloe”.

I was super excited when I saw her on the red carpet because she’s wearing my favourite look from Roland Mouret Rainbow Collection which is exclusively sold on Net-A-Porter.com.

Her turquoise asymmetrical RM by Roland Mouret Isa mini dress is gorgeous.

I love the draping on the hips, her side swept wavy ‘do and the coral tint on her lips.

Black accessories including a stack of bracelets and Brian Atwood “Albany” pumps to complete the look.

She sure did brighten up a dark night in New York City. Love this look.

[nggallery id=363]

Credit: Net-A-Porter & Getty

Reese Witherspoon Loves Her...Elizabeth and James 'Cynnie' Sling Bag

Reese Witherspoon Loves Her…Elizabeth and James ‘Cynnie’ Sling Bag

Alexander McQueen Fall 2010

Alexander McQueen Fall 2010

9 Responses to “Chloe” New York Premeire – Amanda Seyfried In RM by Roland Mouret

1. nicky March 16, 2010 at 11:27 #

she looked gorgeous! i personally think this dress would look better on a taller person but amanda carries it well anyhow…especially with the hair and makeup. the colour really pops

2. Dana March 16, 2010 at 11:54 #

wow! she is stunning and flawless. i love this look from head to toe-everything works! and look at that, someone wears color. what a relief!

bdotw please?

3. Elaine March 16, 2010 at 12:09 #

FC just wondering – do you approve of the black shoe choice here or would you have preferred a different colour? perhaps nude?

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2010 at 12:29 #

I did think a lot about the shoe colour.

I didn’t moan about the black on this occasion because I couldn’t think of another colour other than silver that would have worked.

I think turquoise is a hard colour to match accessories with.

Not sure about nude. Hmm…

4. mochababe73 March 16, 2010 at 14:53 #

I love the dress and the styling (except the hair). For some reason, I don’t like her in the dress. It doesn’t seem like “her”.

5. Sydne March 16, 2010 at 17:24 #

Cute! I like the black, seems appropriate for New York. I just wish she’s lighten up on the eye makeup. She has such an angelic face so I’m hoping this edgy attempt is just a phase.

6. DM March 17, 2010 at 00:15 #

looking good! would have ditched the black shoes tho

7. mol March 17, 2010 at 06:59 #

I think black accessories with this turquoise color is spot on.

8. whitestroke March 17, 2010 at 23:49 #

I adore this. Perfection from head to toe. This girl is really shaping up to be interesting on the red carpet. Nude heels with this dress is a very interesting choice. But I thought her shoes were okay, too. Because they’re not just any default black peep-toes, they’re really gorgeous. And they go with black bracelets, which I thought was an interesting touch as well. The dress is beautiful, hair and makeup flawless. BDOTW please?