“Chloe” New York Premeire – Amanda Seyfried In RM by Roland Mouret

Last night Amanda Seyfried was in New York for the premiere of her latest flick “Chloe”.

I was super excited when I saw her on the red carpet because she’s wearing my favourite look from Roland Mouret Rainbow Collection which is exclusively sold on

Her turquoise asymmetrical RM by Roland Mouret Isa mini dress is gorgeous.

I love the draping on the hips, her side swept wavy ‘do and the coral tint on her lips.

Black accessories including a stack of bracelets and Brian Atwood “Albany” pumps to complete the look.

She sure did brighten up a dark night in New York City. Love this look.

[nggallery id=363]

Credit: Net-A-Porter & Getty

In Amanda Seyfried's Closet - RM by Roland Mouret Turquoise Isa Dress

In Amanda Seyfried’s Closet – RM by Roland Mouret Turquoise Isa Dress

Alexander McQueen Fall 2010

Alexander McQueen Fall 2010

9 Responses to “Chloe” New York Premeire – Amanda Seyfried In RM by Roland Mouret

1. whitestroke March 17, 2010 at 23:49 #

I adore this. Perfection from head to toe. This girl is really shaping up to be interesting on the red carpet. Nude heels with this dress is a very interesting choice. But I thought her shoes were okay, too. Because they’re not just any default black peep-toes, they’re really gorgeous. And they go with black bracelets, which I thought was an interesting touch as well. The dress is beautiful, hair and makeup flawless. BDOTW please?

2. mol March 17, 2010 at 06:59 #

I think black accessories with this turquoise color is spot on.

3. DM March 17, 2010 at 00:15 #

looking good! would have ditched the black shoes tho

4. Sydne March 16, 2010 at 17:24 #

Cute! I like the black, seems appropriate for New York. I just wish she’s lighten up on the eye makeup. She has such an angelic face so I’m hoping this edgy attempt is just a phase.

5. mochababe73 March 16, 2010 at 14:53 #

I love the dress and the styling (except the hair). For some reason, I don’t like her in the dress. It doesn’t seem like “her”.

6. Elaine March 16, 2010 at 12:09 #

FC just wondering – do you approve of the black shoe choice here or would you have preferred a different colour? perhaps nude?

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2010 at 12:29 #

I did think a lot about the shoe colour.

I didn’t moan about the black on this occasion because I couldn’t think of another colour other than silver that would have worked.

I think turquoise is a hard colour to match accessories with.

Not sure about nude. Hmm…

7. Dana March 16, 2010 at 11:54 #

wow! she is stunning and flawless. i love this look from head to toe-everything works! and look at that, someone wears color. what a relief!

bdotw please?

8. nicky March 16, 2010 at 11:27 #

she looked gorgeous! i personally think this dress would look better on a taller person but amanda carries it well anyhow…especially with the hair and makeup. the colour really pops