16.03.10 Premiere

“Chloe” New York Premiere – Julianne Moore In Calvin Klein

Julianne Moore was also the “Chloe” New York premiere last night.

I feel hugely disappointed by this look from Julianne. Normally I get 100% from her, but last night I got about 20%.

Just because awards season is over, it doesn’t mean celebs should turn down the glam on the red carpet.

I’m only appreciating this look from the knees up.

I love her pink draped Calvin Klein dress as it’s such a divine colour on her, but tight black tights and grey suede ankle boots????

It’s like she just stuck a knife through my heart.

A Bulgari clutch completed her look.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Fergie Duhamel In Calvin Klein Collection - amfAR Inspiration Gala New York 2014

Fergie Duhamel In Calvin Klein Collection – amfAR Inspiration Gala New York 2014

"The Runaways" New York Premiere - Kristen Stewart In Emilio Pucci

“The Runaways” New York Premiere – Kristen Stewart In Emilio Pucci

10 Responses to “Chloe” New York Premiere – Julianne Moore In Calvin Klein

1. Beatriz Duarte March 16, 2010 at 16:53 #

I love the dress, the hair, the make-up, even the tights… but GREY ANKLE BOOTS, REALLY, MS. MOORE? I just wish her clutch was smaller and in another colour and she could wear some killer earrings.

2. Sydne March 16, 2010 at 17:21 #

Agreed! Let’s just look at that beautiful cropped shot of her and ignore the bottom half.

3. Laura March 16, 2010 at 18:33 #

It’s like she broke the strap on her shoes and had to grab a pair from Salvation Army.

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2010 at 18:44 #

It’s even worse than that lol

4. e March 16, 2010 at 23:53 #

love the colour on her, very flattering, but the style is a bit ordinary. but then again, maybe she felt like this was a more relaxed event?

5. mochababe73 March 17, 2010 at 00:16 #

That dress looked so good until we got to the tights and boots. Those two items are too heavy for that dress. Some strappy silver sandals would have been much better.

6. whitestroke March 18, 2010 at 01:26 #

My first reaction was WHY JULIANNE? WHY?

But then I saw some other shots with different lightning, and even the tights and grey booties appealed to me on those. They made the look very young and edgy and she can pull it off.

7. mol March 18, 2010 at 05:34 #

She looks like she’s trying for ‘gamine’ and it doesn’t really suit her…..

8. The Beauty Philosopher March 21, 2010 at 04:28 #

I beg to differ. I love this look. Yes the grey is a little unexpected but I personally love grey with pale pink.