15.03.10

“The Noble Gift Gala” – Eva Longoria In Ralph & Russo

Eva Longoria was in London this weekend to hosts “The Noble Gift Gala” at the Dorchester hotel.

Whenever Eva is the host at an event she ensures that she stands out.

This occasion was no different as the “Desperate Housewives” star glowed wearing a red silk Ralph & Russo gown.

The custom made asymmetrical gown had Swarovski crystal embellished straps going across the back of her gown, which dipped so low we get a glimpse of Eva’s tattoo.

From the rosette detail on her behind flows a long train which I think the gown could have gone without.

This is the best Eva has looked in a long while, but Ken Paves has got to stop aging her with these mumsy hairstyles.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som - Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som – Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Victoria Beckham & Eva Longoria For LG?

Victoria Beckham & Eva Longoria For LG?

16 Responses to “The Noble Gift Gala” – Eva Longoria In Ralph & Russo

1. Lei March 15, 2010 at 14:02 #

It looks as if she did her hair herself :(

2. Lilix March 15, 2010 at 14:04 #

I don’t like it.. it looks tacky and doesn’t flatter her figure at all.. it makes her look about two sizes bigger than she really is!

3. robbie March 15, 2010 at 14:06 #

dont like the tattoo showing, dont like the hair. the dress is alright but i hate that bit at the backk if that was cut off it would be great.

4. Jasmine March 15, 2010 at 14:18 #

Is it just me as an Indian, or do a lot of these one-shouldered gowns seem to channel the Indian saree? Eva’s is one, also Gwyneth’s which was joint BDOTW

• Stuti March 15, 2010 at 16:39 #

Oh yes, completely! Maybe it is an Indian thing. :P

5. mochababe73 March 15, 2010 at 14:32 #

This dress looks messy and sloppy in the back. She is too petite for such a garment.

6. f4fashion March 15, 2010 at 14:38 #

her dress reminds me of a roberto cavalli spring 2005 dress only the cavalli was way better.

7. shaun March 15, 2010 at 14:40 #

this is what i like to call a HOT MESS, this dress doesnt even look like it fits her, and that boob is ready for its close up. Also the hair all wrong, i would agree, but what about that make up, ewwwww. She looks like a beauty constestant victim

8. Anna March 15, 2010 at 18:21 #

I agree with everyone here! Totally trashy look. Looks too big and a bit cheap! :S

9. Jessica March 15, 2010 at 18:38 #

i think the dress looks really good from the front but feels alittle bit cheap from the back :(

10. Laura March 15, 2010 at 18:53 #

From the front and from the neck down, it looks nice. But the make-up, hair, and back of the dress are all tacky to me. I also don’t like the color with the carpet. It’s way too matchy.

11. shap_half March 15, 2010 at 19:34 #

She looks terrible — like she’s going to the prom. This is just all wrong to me.

12. Thomas Monks March 15, 2010 at 19:38 #

This dress reminds me of the vintage Chanel Penelope Cruz wore to the NINE NY premire

13. Ev March 16, 2010 at 02:43 #

For me it looks like she wrapped herself in a piece of material, tied it in some places and left her house like that. Obviously, her hair and makeup were done already in the car as well as that Swarovski straps, ew.
    I love Eva and I usually like her Red Carpet appearances a lot, but not this time.

14. Harris March 16, 2010 at 12:19 #

this is a borderline skanky. i feel like it looks a little cheap and trashy

15. Daneka March 18, 2010 at 18:34 #

I usually like Ralph & Russo designs. They designed some stunning gowns for Dannii Minogue during last years X Factor.Not really a big fan of this dress though…