It was a 3-way tie for Best Dressed this week, which is very rare.

You guys couldn’t pick a clear winner between Gwyneth Paltrow in her stunning Elie Saab Couture gown and Reese Witherspoon in a cute Jason Wu strapless mini dress.

Two different styles, but two great looks.

I opted for Leighton Meester in Herve Leger.

It’s been a long time since Leighton has looked this good and although many didn’t like her footwear choice, I think the dress and her flawless make-up more than made up for it.

Credit: Getty & Rex

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

10 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Gwyneth Paltrow In Elie Saab Couture, Reese Witherspoon In Jason Wu & Leighton Meester In Herve Leger

1. jenny March 14, 2010 at 21:20 #

Leighton looked awesome!

2. Katey March 14, 2010 at 21:48 #

I voted for Leighton beacuse I love everything about her look. I like these shoes with this herve leger dress, and I think she looks cute in this dress and I like her hair and fresh nature make up too. So thank you FC for You picked this look.

3. Symon March 14, 2010 at 22:43 #

i didn’t voted this week, because nobody inspired me to vote. not a good week :)

4. musthavemoreclothes March 14, 2010 at 23:42 #

Awesome. They all look great although I do have to say Leighton is my fave.

5. Ev March 15, 2010 at 01:58 #

Elie Saab gown is beautiful, but Gwyneth’s hair are hurting my eyes SO BAD. Reese is just OK, nothiing special.
    Oh, and I love Leighton’s shoes. They are perfect for this look.

6. mari March 15, 2010 at 02:35 #

LM, the color fits her skin so well, she looks great with this youthful dress for her age… the others look good, but the almost colorless dress does nothing for GP’s skin tone even with the beautiful details, and Reese… she looks good, but not as happy in her dress and is very age appropriate, but Leighton wins this.

7. b March 15, 2010 at 04:06 #

Wow..

Two of my girl crush Gwyneth and Leighton are both best dressed :D I voted for Gwynnie though. She’s just gorgeous. Thanks FC for picking Leighton.

Can’t help but notice that your site is getting huge with all the votes. Great job and keep up the good work ;-)

• Fashion Critic March 15, 2010 at 10:03 #

thanks. will do ;)

8. Jeremy March 15, 2010 at 04:42 #

Just out of curiousity: what would happen if one day, every major celebrities in Hollywood decided to dress only in Elie Saab???

9. demonterius March 20, 2010 at 18:41 #