“The Runaways” LA Premiere Red Carpet – Dakota Fanning In Valentino Couture

Talented young actress Dakota Fanning also walked the red carpet for “The Runaways” LA premiere last night.

Like Jennifer Aniston at The Bounty Hunter” London premiere yesterday night, Dakota also wore Valentino Couture.

It looks these ladies will are both becoming brand ambassadors, as Dakota is developing a love for Valentino.

For this event Dakota wore a silver sequin embroidered Valentino Fall 2009 Couture mini dress.

I’m kinda glad the dress was modified to remove the feathered shoulder detail, as it may have overwhelmed Dakota.

Her modification makes the dress simpler and suits her relaxed non fussy style.

From a distance her pumps look black, but they are actually Ferragamo pewter python heels which complement her dress perfectly.

Her make-up is light and fresh, with her hair sleek straight.

There is nothing I don’t like about this look. Definitely a BDOTW contender.

[nggallery id=361]

Credit: Style.com, Getty & London Features

11 thoughts on ““The Runaways” LA Premiere Red Carpet – Dakota Fanning In Valentino Couture

1. Mariazinha

I was kind of disapointed with the shoes also, but then read that they weren’t black and checked the picture, and wow, I love them!!! She does look gorgeous, and the dress just looks even more amazing in the side picture.

2. Nikki

Wow! This girl is young but she sure knows how to dress appropriately. I like that she doesn’t dress too old nor too sexy.

I love her dress, especially the sheer panel. The cut is classic but the color and sheer panel gives it a modern look. Her makeup is fresh and I also like her hair.

3. mochababe73

She looks so sweet and age appropriate. NOT like a teenager trying to look like an older woman. Dakota looks waaaay better than Kristen on this one.

4. nisha

she looks great and love the whole shoe thing.i think she is definately one of the best dressed teens on the red carpet.i also voted for her in the BDOTW poll.thanks for posting

5. P.

Dakota looks adorable (as usual), Her Valentino Couture dress is gorgeous and cute, I also think Tayor Swift is her unseen stylist. Her pair of Ferragamo heels are to die for. Love her fresh make up, just an eyeliner is itself sufficient to complement her beauty. Sorry, but I’ve had enough of seeing this kind of hairstyle on her.

6. whitestroke

Now this is more like it. Everything works here. The feathered detail would work only with hair up, but hair down looks better with the look for a teen. I adore her makeup. It’s one of my two fav eye makeups, with smoky eye.