It’s cold night in London tonight so I won’t give Jennifer Aniston too much of a hard time for walking the red carpet wearing a black blazer at “The Bounty Hunter” Gala Premiere.

The actress who arrived with co-star Gerard Butler (in Gucci) should be given credit for not wearing a black dress and for showing off her toned legs wearing an ultra mini Valentino Fall 2009 Couture silver shimmering dress.

Wouldn’t it have been amazing if she’d worn the runway coat? *dreams*

I love the dress. It’s cute, it’s sassy and most importantly it NOT black. (yes I know I mentioned this already)

As much as I’m liking the dress, loving the silver Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals and not hating the blazer, I do however wish she would do something new with her hair.

Wasn’t Friend like 10 years ago? Seriously Jen even a ponytail will do at this point, but pleeeease give us something new.

Update: She did take off her blazer for a nano second. Picture added below.

[nggallery id=359]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

40 Comments
Andrew Gn Fall 2010

Andrew Gn Fall 2010

Elie Saab Fall 2010

Elie Saab Fall 2010

40 Responses to “The Bounty Hunter” London Premiere Red Carpet – Jennifer Aniston In Valentino Couture

1. Sabina March 11, 2010 at 20:27 #

I think she keeps that hairstyle to cover her heavy jawline.. If she put her hair up, her jaw would look too heavy and she would feel very insecure, especially considering how much silly people used to always comment on her looks. In my opinion she’s a beautiful woman, with a beautiful body, and she shouldn’t be afraid of experiments

• Fashion Critic March 11, 2010 at 20:30 #

Co-sign she shuouldn’t be afraid

• whitestroke March 12, 2010 at 20:29 #

I also heard she doesn’t like her ears. When people keep doing a certain styling to cover what they don’t like about themselves, it just sends out a message of their insecurity. There are lots of other actresses with heavy jawlines and funny-looking ears, but some of them just don’t care and flaunt it. Note to Jennifer; don’t be afraid to be who you are. You can either cover your flaws, which is an easy way out, or turn them into your unique signature look.

2. Dorian Gray March 11, 2010 at 20:42 #

I think she’s a beautiful woman but since Brad left maybe she’s in doubt. I love her photo shoots on the magazines but WHY doesn’t she dress a little more like in pictures?
    FC today I visit RCFA 15 times, it’s my personal record!
    (but you haven’t post Melanie Griffith in Versace @ the Oscars, however I forgive u because I really appreciate all your hard work!)

• Fashion Critic March 11, 2010 at 20:46 #

I’ve finished blogging the Oscars. I can’t blog everyone, it’s gets too expensive.

• Dorian Gray March 11, 2010 at 23:57 #

You’re right FC, it’s impossible (and expensive) to post every1 @ Oscars, thanks for your hard work. It’s been amazing even without Melanie.

3. sonya ligamo March 11, 2010 at 20:45 #

i dont like the dress on her..and i hate the shoes

4. mm March 11, 2010 at 20:47 #

this look is so deja vu, did she wear something very similar in 2009, yes that silver mini valentino dress, which i loved. She really holds true to being safe with fashion

5. ber March 11, 2010 at 21:29 #

I remember reading that she doesn’t wear her hair up because she doesn’t like her ears. Oh well, she still looks great.

6. Shannon March 11, 2010 at 22:14 #

Boring. As always.

7. Marvel March 11, 2010 at 22:14 #

I LOVE IT!!!
    I’m a huge fan of hers so to see her wearing a Fabolous dress only makes me love her more.

I do agree that she needs to shake things up a bit with her hair but she looks HOT especially the pic without the coat.

My wish came true, no black dress!!

8. Olga March 11, 2010 at 22:28 #

Why are you so biased? So many people you blog about have the same hair style for decades and you just keep gushing about them because you don’t dare to question their choice (Anna Ventour, Dita Von Teese etc). Jenifer Aniston is being bullied ever since Brad Pitt left her for Angelina and they hired the best PR team in the world turning black into white and making the victim a criminal and that is why it’s so easy to disapprove everything about her. The so called style icon Chloe Sevigne wears unflattering clothes many times but do people like you dare to critisize her choice in the same patronizing way you do about less popular people? the answer is no, no, no

• Fashion Critic March 11, 2010 at 22:40 #

I’m sorry but your comment made me laugh. Really hard.

Anna Wintour is not a celebrity, she is a magazine Editor and I rarely feature her on my website.

Dita von Teese does change her hairstyle.

Just scroll down this site to see at least 9 different styles.

I don’t even like Chloe Sevigny, I often say on my site that I don’t get her appeal.

So all of what you’ve written is without any merit.

I don’t understand what Jennifer’s hair has to do with Brad and Angelina. (that point really made me laugh)

Brad had moved on, Jennifer has moved on. I don’t get why Jennifer Aniston fans haven’t.

• Whitney March 11, 2010 at 23:16 #

Olga, you sound like a deranged Aniston fan.

FC I like your response. Stating the facts with a touch of humor.

• Dorian Gray March 11, 2010 at 23:55 #

Olga you should read this blog more often ’cause FC don’t hate Jennifer Aniston, she is just getting tired about her hair and, let me tell you, I’m with her 100% cause Jennifer NEVER change from years (Dita change quite often, Anna Wintour is an Icon and can do whatever she wants). Brangelina? I can’t understand why u talk about them here, stop bringing the past back!

• whitestroke March 12, 2010 at 20:21 #

FC criticizes Chloe Sevigny more often than not. And since when is Jennifer Aniston less popular than Chloe? On which planet is that? LOL

9. michelle March 11, 2010 at 22:49 #

i believe her blazer is alexander mcqueen

10. Alfredo March 11, 2010 at 23:00 #

How groundbreaking.

11. maud March 11, 2010 at 23:08 #

I was there tonight!!! I could not believe my luck, I chatted with a policeman and he let me get near the podium where Gerard and Jennifer were finishing answering questions. Once done, Jen came down to do some signing and I was the first one!!! I was about 20 cm to Jennifer Aniston (I still can’t believe it!) and she looked stunning!! That’s what I said to her and she answered me by a “Oh thank you” and then, I said the most random thing EVER! I said to her “I’m into pilates too”, she looked at me, blank for 1 sec, smiled and said “keep it up”!!! I can’t believe I could say something that ridiculous! I could have asked her who she is wearing so I could email FC :-) but no, I decided to make a fool of myself!
    Well, I have always though that she could do something different with her hair too but actually, her long locks floating in the air was really nice. She looks gorgeous, she has a drop dead body!!! Loved her shoes too. And Gerard is a hottie!
    Sorry for sharing my randomness (??) with you but I am still so excited that I saw and “talked” with Jennifer Aniston!!! Good night

• Fashion Critic March 11, 2010 at 23:14 #

Wow..congrats. :D

I know how daunting it is speaking to celebs, so well done you for striking up a conversation with her.

I do pilates too, but sadly my body isn’t in great shape like hers.

12. maud March 11, 2010 at 23:32 #

Do you? Great, pilates and fashion that’s all we need!
    Unfortunately, my body is nothing compared to hers either but seeing her really made me want to work out even more, we’ll get there too FC ;-)

13. Terry March 12, 2010 at 00:33 #

Boring outfit (and boring woman, I suppose from her non-existent desire to change her look a bit).

14. Raquel March 12, 2010 at 01:00 #

I don’t even mind that it is the same haircut since forever, mine is always the same too, but I wear my hair straight, loosely curl, au naturel, low bun, elaborated bun, fancy ponitail, you name it. If poor nobody me can, Jennifer should.

15. Maria March 12, 2010 at 02:06 #

I’am Jennifer Aniston fan, and I moved on.

She is gorgeous!! I love the silver dress.

16. mochababe73 March 12, 2010 at 02:10 #

It looks better without the jacket.
    Jennifer Aniston, for me, is always flawless on the red carpet and even when she’s casual. Frankly, I find Renee Zellweger more boring than Jennifer. At least she wears different designers.

17. Jessica March 12, 2010 at 02:46 #

wow i think she looks great!! :)

18. mari March 12, 2010 at 03:15 #

It usually is black, grey or silver (Usually this type or fabric) at every red carpet that she has had in a long time… I hope I am wrong, but please does anyone has a different pic at an important event where she is not wearing these colors?
    And the hair… she has had some other hairstyles in the past and she did not look bad…
    Her looks are boring, good that her fashion reveals a good body, but still, (comparing) Sandra Bullock looked SO great in her dresses, and she did different things with her hair this awards season, even if she has had long dark hair for a while.

• Erin March 14, 2010 at 15:57 #

I did have to go back a bit for this . . .

Blue at the Marley & Me premiere in London, March 2009:

Light pink at the People’s Choice Awards, January 2007:

Pink and white at the Break-Up premiere in LA, May 2006:

Red (and an updo!) at the Along Came Polly premiere in London, February 2004:

Pink at the 2002 Emmys:

Red at the 2000 Emmys:

• Fashion Critic March 14, 2010 at 17:04 #

I appreciate what you’ve done here, but these are a few splashes of colour after she’s been walking the red carpet at events for over 10 years.

19. Teresa March 12, 2010 at 05:45 #

Yay! no black. We know she can work black and silver, now lets see if she wear an actual colour like purple.

20. Flutterbang March 12, 2010 at 07:17 #

This is probably irrelevant, but I’m so happy to see her still with Gerard, they make such a lovely couple.

And I love the dress…not so much the blazer.

• Fashion Critic March 12, 2010 at 08:08 #

I don’t think they are a couple. They are just promoting a movie together.

21. shuz4ever March 12, 2010 at 08:04 #

YAWN.

22. FashionLover March 12, 2010 at 09:18 #

its cute!
    but FC…is Jennifer Aniston an unofficial ambassador for Valentino? she’s been wearing Valentino a lot recently!
    I’m thinking two more events where she wears the same designer and we can seal the deal!

23. David Peet March 12, 2010 at 15:19 #

She did perfect job showing off her splendid legs and feet there!

24. Helene March 12, 2010 at 18:25 #

I don’t like at all the dress on her!!! She is vulgar, it’s not glamourous at all!

25. whitestroke March 12, 2010 at 20:37 #

She looks sensational in the pictures with Gerard. But when you analyze the look on the shots where she’s alone, it’s always the same story; drop dead gorgeous body, but the outfit fails to excite. The shoe choice is so unimaginative, too. I think I’d fall on my ass if I ever saw her wearing an edgy shoe.

26. Nikki March 13, 2010 at 02:32 #

*yawn* Ho hum…another silver dress for Jennifer Aniston. If she’s not wearing black, she’s wearing something silver. Boring. Nothing special about this look. Same boring hair (doesn’t she ever do anything else to her hair?) and same boring makeup. Change it up, Jen!

27. Natasha smith March 15, 2010 at 05:48 #

Please give the woman a break. She is stunning and she knows what looks good on her . Just because you whant more colour and forget that she wears blue pink and purple iff the red carpet.

28. Sue Jin March 15, 2010 at 08:15 #

She looks great. Whenever I think of her style I think safe. She has a kick ass body and she’s pretty herself.. I really hope she does choose some amazing look in the future.
    but then i think that sometimes if she tries something new people will complain and say she’s trying to hard.. Hmm…