Olivia Wilde was my Best Dressed of all those who attended the Oscar after parties.

The stunning actress wore a buttery yellow RM by Roland Mouret “Hydra” gown.

The organza ruffle front gown was a beautiful colour on her, which she paired with a maroon clutch and matching Ferragamo satin heels.

Bold red lips and loose waves completed the look.

Roland Mouret also dressed Anna Paquin for the 2010 Vanity Fair Party.

Anna has been taking a lot of risks lately wearing Viktor & Rolf, Alexander McQueen and Marios Schwab, so her black RM by Roland Mouret “Latona” dress feels a bit tame in comparison to her riskier ensembles.

She would’ve totally rocked the orange version and I’m really surprised that on her current form she didn’t go for it.

The actress paired her dress with a Maia N python box clutch and a House of Lavande vintage seven strand gold ball necklace.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To 2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party - Selma Blair In L'Wren Scott

Runway To 2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party – Selma Blair In L’Wren Scott

Runway To Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party - Tinsley Mortimer In Versace

Runway To Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party – Tinsley Mortimer In Versace

15 Responses to Runway To 2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party – Olivia Wilde & Anna Paquin In RM by Roland Mouret

1. Alina March 9, 2010 at 12:09 #

WOW ! Olivia looks breathtaking.

2. JURIS..!!! March 9, 2010 at 12:48 #

oh yes.. olivia is my fave
    goddess dress

3. Lee-Shay March 9, 2010 at 13:15 #

Olivia looks positively absolutely gorgeous! BDOTW contender?

4. Nikki March 9, 2010 at 13:17 #

*dies* I love love love Olivia Wilde. She’s my girl crush on the red carpet. I like that she’s able to change her look from ethereal to elegant to edgy and sexy to boho. I also love that she make it look effortless.

She too was my best dressed. I love the side swept hair her bold lips that matched her shoes and clutch, and her gorgeous dress.

On Anna Paquin, she wears black to often in my opinion. I loved it when she wore the Alexander Wang dress. I, too, wished that she had worn the orange version of this dress instead. But I like that she added the layered necklace.

5. Raquel March 9, 2010 at 13:24 #

I love Olivia’s red lips! She always wears nude make up and that’s a lovely change.

I love Anna too, though I agree the orange version would have been better…

But the shoes, bot pairs… meeeeh. Olivia’s are really bad, because they are too heavy for her look.

6. Vera March 9, 2010 at 13:58 #

Both ladies looks good, but I wish Anna’s dress’ colour had been the same to the runway’.

7. pascha March 9, 2010 at 14:32 #

Ugh, that’s a shame.

Would’ve loved to have seen Anna in one of those recent bejewelled leather Christopher Kane numbers.

The black with the many necklaces thing reminds me of a recent past season look from Givenchy… would’ve been good to see her in one of Tisci’s gowns or another McQueen too. Did anyone wear McQueen to the Oscars/Post-Oscar parties?

• Fashion Critic March 9, 2010 at 14:45 #

Salma Hayek

• pascha March 9, 2010 at 22:43 #

Thanks update FC! :)

Just Salma? I was hoping to see a few more ladies in McQueen esp. at the Post-Oscar bashes but oh well. :(

I hope Cate Blanchett makes it to the Oscars next year because there are a few gowns from McQueen’s recent and sadly final collection that are exquisitely regal and would suit her svelte form to a t.

Also keep up the amazing work FC! You are making many ladies and gents happy and probably a little bit jealous… b/c we all wish we were there. ;)

• Mel March 10, 2010 at 19:34 #

Christina Hendricks also wore Alexander McQueen at the EJ’s party

8. mol March 9, 2010 at 15:16 #

I love everything about how Olivia looks, the dress (including the color), hair and makeup are a perfect 10; as for Anna, not so much, I can’t forget her at the GG’s in McQueen so this feels a little b o r i n g…..

9. Ksenia March 9, 2010 at 15:31 #

Olivia is stunning as always.

10. wilwarin March 9, 2010 at 19:27 #

i’m not amazade by olivia but i’m in love with anna… i think she’s risking more 8although not here with the colour)

11. mochababe73 March 10, 2010 at 01:35 #

I don’t know how tall Olivia is, but that dress makes her look tall. I don’t like the dress and wouldn’t wear it, but she looks great in it.
    On Anna’s version of the dress, it’s unfortunate that you can’t see the details of it. But I will say that the dress looks better on her than on the model.

12. whitestroke March 11, 2010 at 02:49 #

Olivia doesn’t do anything for me.

I agree about Anna. Considering her recent choices I’m baffled why she went for the black version over the orange one. Her shoes are Lanvin, I think.