Valentino was the designer of the night at the 2010 Vanity Fair Party in LA.

My favourite was Kate Bosworth who was a stunning vision in red.

The ruffles on her one-shoulder Valentino Pre-Fall 2010 gown were slightly flat, but I think stops her from being overwhelmed in this big gown.

Her hair was swept to the side whilst she opted for a pink lip colour to complete this stunning look

It looks like the parties are as well dressed as the main event.

Amanda Seyfried changed out of her Armani Prive gown, to this edgy Valentino Spring 2010 Couture look for the 2010 Vanity Fair party.

Her green couture dress appears to be made out of strips of leather which she matches with green earrings.

I’m not sure if it’s the light, but I prefer the darker runway version of this look.

Her look was complete with a silver metal Ferragamo clutch with rhinestone details and a pair of bronze sequin Ferragamo booties with metal heel.

I love how Amanda went from princess to diva from one event to the next.

Jessica Seinfeld arrived wearing a Valentino Resort 2010 beige knit dress.

The dress was trimmed with feathers both on the neckline and hem.

Nice dress, but I preferred the strappy runway heels.

Credit: Style.com, Getty & Wireimage

Solange Knowles For Harper's Baazar US

Solange Knowles For Harper’s Baazar US

Runway To 2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party - Selma Blair In L'Wren Scott

Runway To 2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party – Selma Blair In L’Wren Scott

12 Responses to Runway To 2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party – Kate Bosworth, Amanda Seyfried & Jessica Seinfeld

1. T from Sydney March 9, 2010 at 12:06 #

i dont really like kate but i give credit when due she looks good but i still think her head looks un natural.

2. FF March 9, 2010 at 12:31 #

I actually like the lighter shade of Amanda’s dress because it goes more with her hair colour, as the darker runway shade seems to go better with the darker hair of the model.

That said, I don’t quite like the way it fits her. That, or maybe she should have left her hair out to balance the frills on the bottom?

3. Vera March 9, 2010 at 13:59 #

Kate – WOW.

Amanda – I wish she had worn something by Valentino to Oscar Red Carpet. And, it seems to me, she’s started to be a spokewoman for V)

4. Willa March 9, 2010 at 15:21 #

The color of Kate’s dress is amazing.

5. Ksenia March 9, 2010 at 15:33 #

Kate looks lovely and the color is so fetching. Amanda has worked similar looks before, and I wish she would try more gowns. I love her look anyways, especially the fabulous footwear with a great copper color that complements her lovely Valentino dress.

6. elizabeth March 9, 2010 at 22:14 #

fergie has also worn this dress!!!

• elizabeth March 9, 2010 at 22:15 #

fergie has also worn jessica stein dress

7. DM March 10, 2010 at 04:26 #

Amanda = FAIL. She looks horrible. hate the dress.

8. Julia March 10, 2010 at 04:47 #

Kate looks amazing, close to best dressed at the oscar parites in my eyes.
    Also (when you get a chance) will you be doing a best dressed poll for the after parties?

9. whitestroke March 11, 2010 at 02:44 #

Love Kate. Looks even better than on the runway.

Amanda looks stunning in that dress. And the dress is so cool. But I couldn’t help but notice not only color but also like there’s a different quality of the dress. The details don’t seem to stand out as much. It’s almost like a cheap rip-off version of the runway piece.

10. phyllis March 12, 2010 at 13:06 #

please send me to my e-mail address—–the designer of the little green handbag jessica seinfeld wore to the van-fair oscar party— where can i buy it? thanks

• Fashion Critic March 12, 2010 at 14:30 #