Runway To 2010 Oscars – Sandra Bullock In Marchesa

Please Smile You Look Fabulous Award
Sandra Bullock looked beautiful as she walked the red carpet at the 2010 Oscars tonight, but I just wish she would believe it more.

If I was wearing this stunning Marchesa Fall 2010 gown you wouldn’t be able to wipe the smile off my face, but I guess she’s nervous on her big night.

The beaded gown had an embroidered illusion bodice which is really elegant.

She was definitely one of my favourites of the night.

This gown looks like it was made for her.

Credit: Style.com & London Features

Runway To 2010 Oscars - Diane Kruger In Chanel Couture

Runway To 2010 Oscars – Diane Kruger In Chanel Couture

Runway To 2010 Oscars - Demi Moore In Atelier Versace

Runway To 2010 Oscars – Demi Moore In Atelier Versace

25 Responses to Runway To 2010 Oscars – Sandra Bullock In Marchesa

1. Teresa March 8, 2010 at 01:30 #

Love it! The modification works for her but I think it would have looked better if red lips rather than pink

2. robbie March 8, 2010 at 01:32 #

the only flaw for me is her hair, an elegant updo would have been perfect. but she looks amazing though.

3. Jennifer March 8, 2010 at 01:33 #

I love Sandra in this dress. She looks amazing, streamlined, and it’s wonderfully elegant.

4. Katey March 8, 2010 at 01:42 #

I love it. She looks beautiful in this gown. I agree with that the dress looks like it was made for her.

5. wilwarin March 8, 2010 at 01:51 #

i must admit i don’t like it… it’s beautiful gown, but i just don’t like it on sandra.

6. Laura March 8, 2010 at 01:55 #

I like her lack of style in this dress. I think the dress would look kind of tacky with a huge smile on her face. I think the non-smile makes her look fierce and fashionable.

7. Alfredo March 8, 2010 at 02:00 #

It reminds me so much of Anne’s dress last year. Its a great dress and a beautiful woman, but they just dont go together.

8. Linda March 8, 2010 at 02:05 #

I don’t find this dress flattering. It’s a little boring too. Also, the pink lips are off. I’m not too impressed by the dresses this year, I feel disappointed by most of them.

9. mol March 8, 2010 at 02:11 #

I thought this dress was perfect for Sandra’s figure – she looked ten feet tall – I would have just liked a different lippie, but i still feel like that’s quibbling to say that

10. Marlyn March 8, 2010 at 02:27 #

I love the dress. She is my best dressed star for the night.

11. gaga March 8, 2010 at 03:25 #

i disagree with you fc. sorry
    i completely disliked this gown. see one too many of them. it was not oscar worthy.

12. Lisa March 8, 2010 at 04:17 #

this was easily one of my favorite gowns of the night.. the picture doesn’t even begin to do it justice, when I saw her on screen, my jaw dropped.. stunning.

13. Alice March 8, 2010 at 05:13 #

BDOT OSCARS. BDOTW. She looked incredible. I was hesitant about the lip color, but it grew on me and she looked amazing. The gown was amazing on the television and this photo just doesn’t do it justice.

14. Vera March 8, 2010 at 05:18 #

I don’t like. It does not match/fit her.

15. DM March 8, 2010 at 05:52 #

WOW WOW WOW! Perfect dress for the occasion! A+++

16. Laveena March 8, 2010 at 07:02 #

She could have done better, it was her moment to shine

17. anu March 8, 2010 at 09:59 #

i watched her on youtube giving her speech before this post and i was like WOW! the dress looked absolutely stunning on stage and definitely best actress worthy. i dont think this picture does justice to her beautiful dress.. really watch it on youtube! her lipstick looks so much better too.

18. Fiona March 8, 2010 at 12:15 #

Whilst I love it, especially the beaded bodice and the fit is amazing, I’m a little over the gold/platinum dress fad that has been going on for so many years now. Still, she looks amazing and super polished and poised.

19. Lexa March 8, 2010 at 12:22 #

She is one of the best dressed for me. She really looks amazing.

20. Mea March 8, 2010 at 14:07 #

I usually don’t love Sandra’s choices, I find them a bit boring, but not this time!

21. Camille March 8, 2010 at 18:14 #

Perfection! I thought it was amazing. The dress was a glimmering, sparkling show stopper. She looked fantastic on stage, on camera and I’m sure in person it must have been dazzling. What I loved, was that she managed to be so glam and glittery while maintaining that comfortable in her skin vibe. The dress was NOT stuffy or poufy or frou – frou. It was sexy but not overt or vulgar. Sparkly but not gaudy. It just suited Sandra to a tee and she looked marvelous. At first I was a little put off by the uber bold lipcolor, but it seemed to mellow at the evening progressed and I thought she looked fantastic. Congrats Sandra on your Oscar and for being my best dressed of the night.

22. mochababe73 March 8, 2010 at 20:02 #

The first word that came to my mind when I saw her was Statuesque. Sandra looks amazing. This is the best look that she’s had since the Awards season started.

23. Lu March 9, 2010 at 20:20 #

I do like this dress but I agree with a lot of the comments- just not on Sandra. I didn’t love her makeup or hair either.

24. whitestroke March 10, 2010 at 22:18 #

She looked absolutely gorgeous. I liked the makeup, too. The dress fit her like a glove. Although these kind of dresses don’t excite me that much, tbh. I wonder why she opted against the bow detail on the shoulder. Especially since she had her hair on the other side. It’d make her look even more interesting with the bow.

25. Bailey October 25, 2014 at 01:19 #

This dress was the perfect choice for the Oscars! She glowed just like the award itself..plus the fact that she won makes it even better