Runway To 2010 Oscars – Rachel McAdams In Elie Saab Couture

Best Elie Saab Gown Award
Rachel McAdams was one of the presenters of the night at the 2010 Oscars.

She looked breath-taking wearing a strapless Elie Saab Spring 2010 gown with a sweetheart neckline.

I loved this romantic print with shades of pinks, blues and greens.

We don’t often see prints on at the Oscars, so this was really refreshing look.

The big gown didn’t overwhelm Rachel as I would’ve expected it to.

Credit: Style.com & London Features

21 thoughts on “Runway To 2010 Oscars – Rachel McAdams In Elie Saab Couture

1. Patience

Oh I LOVE this gown! Firstly, it’s Elie Saab, as you mentioned, red carpet king. Secondly, the floral print is so mesmerizing. I just get lost in the awesome color! Totally in season colors. :D

2. Lora

She looks so beautiful. This is the kind of dress that I would live in if I won the lottery.
    Its between her and (shock of shocks) Miley Cyrus for Best Dressed of the pictures I’ve seen so far :)

3. serapart

finally!!!! I was so hoping to see lots of Eli Saab gowns on that night and was a little disappointed until Rachel came, LOVE it, she looks gorgeous in this dress!!

4. Nikki

I fell in love with Rachel McAdams look as soon as I saw her picture. It’s unusual to see print on the red carpet and I’m glad she decided to wear a printed gown. Love the colors and she looks easy on the eyes.

5. robbie

love it on the runway, so much in love with it on rachel. it looks elegant on the runway it looks dull on rachel. im sure it looks better on screen.

6. nicky

she looked like a fairytale princess. i agree tht it looks a bit dull on rachel but much better on screen

7. Jen

This was one of my favorite looks of the night, if only because it was my dress from Elie Saab’s collection. She definitely did it justice!

8. mol

Can’t believe I lost power last night just when they were going announce best actress! Anyway, thank god for you F.C. so that I can update any fab fashion the next morning – you’ve done an awesome job as always, and I bet you’re having a well deserved sleep right now……

I have to say that Rachel was one of my favorites, like Fiona says, she was like a Monet painting floating down the runway. And really, it’s subtle, so more like a Monet watercolor. I know some people probably want more ‘bam for the Oscars, but she hits my sweet spot for sure, and as a presenter only, she can’t really overdo it.

9. Lou

LOOOOVE this gown and Rachel’s look!!! Zoe’s dress has won my heart, but this is a VERY close second!!!

10. whitestroke

One of the best. Finally some print, too. The dress looks so much better than the model. I never liked the way it falls on Karlie in that picture. It looked weird.