Runway To 2010 Oscars – Jennifer Lopez In Armani Privé

Nice Dress, Shame About The Hair Award
Jennifer Lopez is one of the presenters at the 2010 Oscars, and she looked beautiful as she arrived with her husband Marc Anthony.

Like Amanda Seyfried she also wore an Armani Privé Spring 2010 gown.

JLo wore an iridescent icy pale pink gown with a revealing front slit and a crescent-shaped bustier that cascades into a dramatic side train.

This train was accented by Swarovski rock crystals and shimmered beautifully on the red carpet.

I loved this look, but felt disappointed by the hair.

It looked a bit messy which lead me to believe she got caught in the rain.

Ferragamo satin pumps completed her look.

In the battle of the Privé’s Jennifer wins for me as her gown has more drama, which I love.

Credit: Style.com & London Features

Runway To 2010 Oscars - Sarah Jessica Parker In Chanel Couture

Runway To 2010 Oscars – Sarah Jessica Parker In Chanel Couture

Runway To 2010 Oscars - Cameron Diaz In Oscar de la Renta

Runway To 2010 Oscars – Cameron Diaz In Oscar de la Renta

41 Responses to Runway To 2010 Oscars – Jennifer Lopez In Armani Privé

1. Crazyfashionaddict March 8, 2010 at 02:20 #

Wow! She redeemed herself! She looked fresh and breath taking.Dare I say, I even loved the messy hair?

2. robbie March 8, 2010 at 02:20 #

i think she looks terrible. this view is alright but from the other side its bad. she has a large butt, but i never thought it could look any bigger than it does in that dress. a gay guy must have dressed her, either that or she was drunk when she picked this thing.

3. Raquel March 8, 2010 at 02:21 #

It is very similar to Amanda Seyfrid’s dress…

4. Watcher March 8, 2010 at 02:22 #

She looks nice, yes. But I can’t help but to laugh everytime I see this dress. I mean, it looks like bubblewrap in every single photo! Like she is wrapped in pale pink bubblewrap!
    Can’t take it seriously so can’t really like it much either.

5. Linda March 8, 2010 at 02:22 #

She is working this dress! She looks beautiful, one of the best dressed for sure.

6. Alfredo March 8, 2010 at 02:22 #

I Disagree Amanda wins for me, JLo in this gown it feels off and not in a good way,

7. Katey March 8, 2010 at 02:23 #

I don’t like this dress on jennifer. I think the dress is beautiful jsut not on her, because Her figure is not fitting with the dress’s silouette, and her curves looks bigger than normally.

8. Marlyn March 8, 2010 at 02:23 #

I agree the dress is stunning on her but her hair lets her down. Apart from the hair, it is the best she has looked in a while.

9. Jennifer March 8, 2010 at 02:25 #

Her makeup was also pretty bad.

But she doesn’t have the cuff..

And her dress swished beautifully. But I loved the color of Amanda’s dress…

I am undecided between the two of them.

10. donna March 8, 2010 at 02:32 #

Who knew Tina Fey would be one of the best dressed at the Oscars. Are you featuring her dress?

• Fashion Critic March 8, 2010 at 02:34 #

can you give me a chance. I’m going as fast as i can here.

11. shaun March 8, 2010 at 02:33 #

this dress is huggiing her in all the right places, as i just saw a profile picture on another website. also up close this dress kind of looks like bubble wrap

12. gaga March 8, 2010 at 03:32 #

the dress doesn’t look good in still pics, but on tv it looked beautiful. agree about the hair.

• mol March 8, 2010 at 04:12 #

her and SJP – the hair went all wispy on top, in a funny and not good way

• mm March 8, 2010 at 12:40 #

I agree on TV the dress looked gorgeous. I loved how she kept moving the train around to show how light it was. She made me want to try it on. I wasnt feeling the hair, but she worked this gown!

• ahot March 8, 2010 at 21:18 #

Oh Yes! Drama baby, drama! Jennifer certainly knows how to rock it! this is what i expect from the oscars: big big dresses. It works on her definitely. I am sure there was a catfight with Mrs Carter about this gown, for they both love to show of their assets. I am glad Jlo won.

13. Danielle March 8, 2010 at 03:44 #

THE BEST SHES LOOKED IN A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Mariazinha March 8, 2010 at 03:54 #

I think she looks gorgeous and is one of my favorites of the night!! Love everything..

15. Omo March 8, 2010 at 04:04 #

I love it and the dress makes me not think about her hair, ooohhhh I feel like the dress was plastered on her body or maybe glued will be a better word, in my books perfection love it.

Please red carpet fashions who is Anika Rose wearing, i feel like i have seen the top of her dress before? hummmm just curious and it looked good on her too :)

16. sarahW March 8, 2010 at 05:32 #

I’m no JLo fan but this dress is exquisite, my equal favourite with Zoe’s, esp as different from what we’ve seen before. Amanda Seyfried should not have gone up against this version, hers is good on its own but not in comparison with JLo’s…IMHO

17. lucas March 8, 2010 at 05:32 #

I just cant love this look the dress seems very overpowering it looks like its wearing her.

18. DM March 8, 2010 at 05:49 #

She looks good. Love the dress, but the overall look is just OK. Her hair is a BIG issue…

19. tai'tiana March 8, 2010 at 06:06 #

I have always love Jenny’s red carpet look, stunning as always and this soft pink looks pretty up against her skin…..love everything about this look

20. serapart March 8, 2010 at 06:15 #

oh boy, all i can see is her messy hair!!!! i cant help it, and i dont like the dress on her, I mean the collection was one of my favorites, but she looks like she just woke up with the dress, no good :/

21. Laveena March 8, 2010 at 06:58 #

Gorgeous! Love the rose petal folds on the side

22. Eeva March 8, 2010 at 07:26 #

I actually really like the hair. And I LOVE the dress!

23. Sue Jin March 8, 2010 at 07:54 #

Hated the hair. I thought it was ruining her look. The gown on the other hand is just beautiful.

24. JJ March 8, 2010 at 09:03 #

stunning dress, messy hair

25. helene March 8, 2010 at 09:26 #

wouaaa MAGNIFIQUE!!

26. Sharon March 8, 2010 at 10:27 #

I’ve always been a fan of Jennifer, and I think this dress is just wonderful on her. I think her hair, makeup , everything is great and I love the way the dress accentuates her famous curves.

27. bettybrandenburg March 8, 2010 at 11:00 #

I really like both of the dresses, this one and Amanda Seyfried’s, but still can’t help thinking of bubble wrap…

28. Lexa March 8, 2010 at 13:52 #

amazing dress, but the whole look no that amazing… apart from messy hair it seems like the gown is too tight round the hips? something is definitely not right.

29. mochababe73 March 8, 2010 at 18:05 #

Jennifer looks gorgeous, and I haven’t been able to say that in a long time. Instead of trying to look like J. Lo from 10 years ago, she looks like an adult woman going to the Oscar’s. The dress is still her yet she’s not trying to compete with the 20 somethings.
    I don’t mind the hair.

30. Leo March 8, 2010 at 18:12 #

She has the most gigantic hips and this is just so wrong for her body shape, because it makes it look so out of proportion. This angle is not that bad, but in some pictures and on TV, it was the worst of the night I think.

31. Barbara March 8, 2010 at 22:58 #

Lol…have to agree with one of the comments above….I didn’t realize her bootie could look any bigger. Not a fan of this dress,I kept thinking it must be cardboard or plastic…..The hair was a mess.

32. Lina March 9, 2010 at 09:28 #

this dress is simple n the color is soft. j-lo use it so perfect…!

33. whitestroke March 11, 2010 at 00:25 #

The hair was the only thing I DID like. She was SO annoying. I wanted to smack her. She doesn’t have a single drop of normality about her on the red carpet. She even said a secret to a perfect Oscars gown is to feel comfortable in it. That coming from a woman who kept looking uncomfortable like she couldn’t turn around in it properly. And the moment of major annoyance came when she was presenting, and stick her foot out the second she noticed they switched into a longer shot, to show whatever she wanted to show with her dress. It was so pathetic.

• Fashion Critic March 11, 2010 at 08:58 #

Ha…I didn’t notice the foot thing. I’m going to watch it again to catch that

34. josh March 12, 2010 at 16:19 #

Por supuesto Jennifer lo hace de nuevo se veia y estaba fabulosa ella sabe llenar un traje, y el pelo eso no importa pòrque igual se veia Fantastica y aceptarlo seria lo mejor y no era lo peor de la noche. Arriba Jlo.

• Fashion Critic March 12, 2010 at 17:09 #

Of course Jennifer does it again was seen and she knows how to fill out a fabulous outfit, and hair like that does not matter because it looked fantastic and would accept it was not the best and worst of the night. Top Jlo.