Runway To 2010 Oscars – Amanda Seyfried In Armani Privé

Cinderella Moment Award
Amanda Seyfried gave us the princess moment we all hoped for on the red carpet at the 2010 Oscars tonight.

We had set visualized from the Armani Privé Spring 2010 collection for Anne Hathaway, but Amanda more than does this look justice.

The strapless Privé gown has a geometric bustier encrusted with Swarovski crystals which is fitted at the waist, but it’s that full skirt accented with the luminescent crystal effect which I really love.

Credit: Style.com & London Features

21 thoughts on “Runway To 2010 Oscars – Amanda Seyfried In Armani Privé

1. Teresa

I love the dress but i wish she had left that cuff at home, I don’t think that it complements the dress at all

1. Linda

Yeah, I think she picked the wrong dress for her hair and colouring. And the cuff is terrible, it doesn’t go with the dress at all. On a brunette, this dress would look a lot better.

2. robbie

this looks much better on amanda, the skirt looks less limp as it does on the runway. the bracelets are distracting me though.

3. Jennifer

I think I wish she had two soft tendrils framing her face, because her hair feels too severe for the dress. That being said, she looks great in the dress!

4. Rosie

Oh FC, so far I love all of your oscar posts…they are so damn accurate, with a bit tongue and cheek humour added in! I also love the fact that all posts nowadays are single…so more detail and it means quicker updates for big nights like tonight!

Kisses from Australia!

5. Laura

I’m not sure how blonde hair looks with this dress, but I love the Cinderella quality of this dress. Amanda looks like a princess.

6. mol

Yes, princess moment – just wondering though, what does she have on her right wrist – some kind of cuff with a flower coming out of it – or is it a microphone, weird….

7. Cameron

bah no no don’t like it at all. It wears her. And please lovely Amanda, you’re not a nominee–too large and showy for just an attendee

1. Fiona

I quite agree – I think she got a bit excited and forgot that she was neither presenting nor nominated. The colour also washes her out – shame as it is a gorgeous dress.

8. Mea

Only one thing: a bit too white… My opinion is that white is for brides and eighteen debutantes, especially with dresses of this shape!

9. mochababe73

Amanda needed to wear a dress with some color. To be honest, that dress is too much for her small frame to handle. Jennifer Lopez looked much better because she has the body and attitude to carry it off. Better luck with maybe Monique Lhuillier or maybe Michael Kors. Heavy hitters like Armani Prive’ needs an even heavier hitter wearing it.