Runway To Montblanc Charity Cocktail Party – Kate Bosworth In Peter Pilotto

Kate Bosworth arrived on the red carpet at the Montblanc charity cocktail party hosted By The Weinstein Company last night in LA.

The blonde actress arrived wearing gold pointy heels with a colourful digitally printed Peter Pilotto Spring 2010 dress.

You may remember Lisa Snowdon wore a dress from the same collection recently and looked ridiculous at the Elle Style Awards.

Kate fairs much better than Lisa as she carries off these strong colours without the print overwhelming her, but the real winner of this look is definitely the model.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Christian Dior Fall 2010

Christian Dior Fall 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2010

26 Responses to Runway To Montblanc Charity Cocktail Party – Kate Bosworth In Peter Pilotto

1. JURIS..!!! March 7, 2010 at 13:37 #

wow! i think its match on her
    i love the color mix

2. ullis March 7, 2010 at 13:48 #

I agree, the model wears it better…so much better. kate is way too pale. And the shoes are horrendous!

• Willa March 7, 2010 at 17:00 #

Ehrm, are you saying Kate is pale in comparison to the model? Are the colors of my computer screen just way off? Cause Kate looks tan and golden and the model is snow white, lol.

• ullis March 7, 2010 at 17:35 #

her features (eg brows, haircolur) are pale. The dress just doesnt look as good on her…

also, she aint tanned. she is red! big difference. and her legs are gross! the girl needs to eat or stop taking drugs!

3. kim March 7, 2010 at 13:49 #

i am sorry but this dress is awful, these colors don’t match at all. one of the worst dresses i have seen lately. oh thank u god for having balenciaga, victoria beckham and marchesa…..

• Lou March 7, 2010 at 17:27 #

I do know what you mean about the colours Kim – I don’t love or hate this dress but I think one of the reasons why the model comes off better is because of the pale grey background. Taking this dress away from the catwalk means its going to be clashing with something 99% of the time. Kate does look good though.

4. Cheryl March 7, 2010 at 13:57 #

I get what she was trying to do with the gold shoes but the pointy shoe was wrong for this look…She looks great though…

5. Tragic March 7, 2010 at 13:57 #

I love this look so bad ! I’m just a little disapoited by the shoes, but she is glowing in this dress.

6. mandy March 7, 2010 at 14:09 #

For once i think she look amazing! I never really like her previous Calvin Klien looks but here, she looks fab !

7. Nikki March 7, 2010 at 14:09 #

I disagree. Although she carried this dress better than Lisa Snowdon, it still overwhelms her. The colors are too busy and overpowers her delicate skin tone and hair color. I see the dress first and Kate Bosworth only after. This dress suits brunettes better.

I do like the way she paired it with those pumps though.

8. wilwarin March 7, 2010 at 14:15 #

i love the dress but on kate it loses it’s spark… and i absolutely hate kate’s shoes from the bottom of my heart…

9. nicky March 7, 2010 at 14:22 #

the shoes are awful. why such pointy pumps?

10. Alina March 7, 2010 at 14:47 #

I hate the shoes.

11. Katey March 7, 2010 at 15:11 #

I think This dress is cool, but The reason why the model wins this competition is that Kate Skin tone isn’t more brown and her hair is blonde and I think this dress fits more for someone who has pale skin and dark hair. And I don’t like these heels at all. I prefer nude pumps for this dress more.

12. Beatriz Duarte March 7, 2010 at 15:29 #

Oh My! Can I, please, burn this dress down? Kate is such a cute woman, but not even her can pull this off. The awckward design, the ugly colours… it just doesn’t work… for anybody.

13. Linda March 7, 2010 at 15:45 #

I like this look.

14. Nichole Bestman March 7, 2010 at 16:01 #

I absollutely love this look on her! I actually think looks better on Kate than it does on the model! It goes better with her tanned skin!

15. advo88 March 7, 2010 at 16:14 #

I agree that the model does the look best, but I do think it’s a great dress with an interesting print and it does look good on Kate.

16. Ksenia March 7, 2010 at 16:23 #

I am loving it! This is just so Kate Bosworth! If you know Kate, you know that this look is just sticking to her true fashionista self, and you shouldn’t really blame her. I love her pointy pumps. They actually complement her cutting-edge dress.

17. evanthe March 7, 2010 at 18:21 #

i would have liked her choice of shoes if it wasn’t gold. gold doesn’t exactly scream out EDGY like the dress does. i also would have preferred the length to be a little shorter like the model. i mean, the model is tall i know, but i feel the midlength doesn’t really do her anything.

18. Talita March 7, 2010 at 19:43 #

Kate Bosworth looks so much better than the model. I love this look, the only thing that I don’t like is her choice of shoes.

19. Julia March 7, 2010 at 22:06 #

I love this dress (I had it in a wish list for Carey Mulligan…guess that won’t happen now!) and while Kate does look very pretty the shoes really let the whole look down. But I agree the model does look better.

20. Jenn March 7, 2010 at 23:19 #

I don’t like the dress on either of them but I agree, the colors are more suited for a brunette. It overpowers Kate.

21. Alice March 7, 2010 at 23:19 #

Terrible shoes. So poorly paired with the dress.

22. mochababe73 March 8, 2010 at 20:45 #

The shoes are horrible. They look like shoes for an old woman.
    I don’t mind the colors. It’s the construction that I don’t like.

23. whitestroke March 10, 2010 at 01:06 #

I actually had to search for other shots because I don’t like the way she’s standing there and it was ruining the whole impression for me. I like both Kate and the dress and I wanted to give them another chance. I think she pulls it off pretty good. As good as that kind of dress CAN be pulled off off runway. I don’t really like her choice of pointy shoes, but I don’t think they’re ruining the look that much either.