Runway To Montblanc Charity Cocktail – Nicole Richie In Zac Posen

Nicole Richie was a vision of perfection when she arrived on the red carpet at the Montblanc charity cocktail party hosted By The Weinstein Company last night in LA.

Every now and then I see a look that almost renders me speechless, and this is it.

Nicole was glowing in her Zac Posen Spring 2008 blue gown.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look this good.

I love the signature Posen ruffled hem, the detail on the bodice that gives Nicole a streamline silhouette and that electric blue colour which always pops on the red carpet.

J’Adore…Adore.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Runway To Chanel Pre-Oscar Party - Diane Kruger In Chanel

Runway To Chanel Pre-Oscar Party – Diane Kruger In Chanel

Runway To Chanel Pre-Oscar Party – Camilla Belle In Chanel

Runway To Chanel Pre-Oscar Party – Camilla Belle In Chanel

28 Responses to Runway To Montblanc Charity Cocktail – Nicole Richie In Zac Posen

1. Thomas Monks March 7, 2010 at 20:38 #

this is the best Nicole has ever looked and that Zac gown is AMAZING, I think BDOTW is going to be really hard this week already 2 amazing looks and many more with the oscars, vanity fair, and elton johns party tonight and who all knows who else is having a party tonight then there 5 other days to consider

• Fashion Critic March 7, 2010 at 20:40 #

I think the Oscars should stand alone in a poll.

I think those who said that Award season shouldn’t be side by side on everyday events was right.

• Case March 7, 2010 at 20:47 #

Is it possible to do a Best Dressed for pre-show events, Best Dressed for the main event, and then Best Dressed for the post-show parties?

• Fashion Critic March 7, 2010 at 20:57 #

I’m gonna try to figure out something like that because there are too many good looks this weekend

• sydneycheapchic March 8, 2010 at 12:11 #

yay! I’m glad that they’ll be separated now.. so much fairer! and more fun :)

on another note… she should’ve worn this to the oscars.. i love this more than her oscar outfit… i know i know this is cliche..but the only thing that would’ve made this better is if she had more curves.. it looks a little bit like it’s overwhelming her frame

• whitestroke March 10, 2010 at 01:49 #

I agree. She should have worn this at the Oscars.

2. Beatriz Duarte March 7, 2010 at 20:47 #

Uhm, she’s really, really skinny for this dress. I don’t like it. There is no curves, no body to fill it. But the colour is beautiful and her make too.

• Terry March 7, 2010 at 21:10 #

Her make-up is amazing! Totally love it.

3. Mea March 7, 2010 at 21:02 #

I repeat: J’adore. And, going on with French expressions, chapeau to Nicole Richie!

4. A March 7, 2010 at 21:25 #

Beautiful dress & color. But definitely looks way better on the model on the runway.

5. mol March 7, 2010 at 21:37 #

‘Adore’ works for me too – complete adoration for how she looks in this dress.

6. Louisa March 7, 2010 at 21:52 #

i love the dress and i like nicole richie but i just think she’s drowning in it. i wish she had more curves to really show off the shape of the dress.

7. robbie March 7, 2010 at 22:00 #

this will always and forever be the miranda dress in my opinion. i prefer it on cynthia and the model. nicole just looks like a little girl playing dress up.

8. Linda March 7, 2010 at 22:04 #

That is her colour. She looks amazing. It looks better on her than on the model because of the way the bottom pools at her feet. Her makeup is great and the hair colour is really good too. Yes, she is very pale and very, very thin, but this is Nicole Ritchie we’re talking about here, so that’s a given.

9. wilwarin March 7, 2010 at 22:04 #

wow… the dress, the colour, nicole in the dress pure perfection… and i’ll copy you a little and say J’adore.

• Fashion Critic March 7, 2010 at 22:15 #

you may :D

10. shaun March 7, 2010 at 22:45 #

when i first say this i said WOW, but that quickly changed
    this is a really pretty dress, but it does nothing for nicole. she is drowning in it….no bust, no nothing….looks like it is hanging on a hanger…zac makes clothes for women with curves, thank god someone does

• Betty March 7, 2010 at 22:58 #

Thank you Shaun! That’s what I tried to explain in my comment

11. Betty March 7, 2010 at 22:54 #

J’Adore pas du tout!!!! But she does make my jaw drop on how the dress doesn’t fit her and make her look like snowhite with smokey eyes.
    She is way too petite for the dress.
    The decoletage is empty and the waist is not fitted to her body. As you can see on the model, the dress is perfectly adjusted to give hourglass curves and that doesn’t happen on Nicole. Right colour, wrong dress

12. ullis March 7, 2010 at 23:08 #

No no no.

She has got no curves to pull it off. She really is drowning in it! The dress looks a million times better on the model!

13. Becky March 8, 2010 at 00:49 #

After seeing the oscar dress, she should have done this for the oscars.

14. kim March 8, 2010 at 12:49 #

nicole looks absolutely stunning. The color is beautiful and she wears it with such elegance. Nicole can pull off so many great different looks. Remember when she was last week in paris, she had that pink burberry coat on…..so beautiful……

15. Dana March 8, 2010 at 14:08 #

This is WAY better than what she wore for the Oscars. Such a beautiful dress (although I prefer it on Cynthia Nixon with her bright red hair).

16. Danielle March 8, 2010 at 20:17 #

I agree, I think Cynthia Nixon made this dress hers

17. mochababe73 March 8, 2010 at 20:40 #

I love Nicole, and I love this dress. The color is beautiful. However, this dress is too big on Nicole. This dress is screaming for a woman with the curves to make it look correctly. On Nicole, to be honest, it’s just hanging there.
    It would look much better on someone like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz, or Salma Hayek.

18. Jen March 9, 2010 at 09:56 #

I’m a huge Nicole fan but this look is not working for me. Firstly, I agree with everyone else that the dress is just swimming on her. If she had worn this dress immediately after pregnancy it would have looked amazing as she would still be sporting great cleavage, but she is just too petite for this look now. Also, I really dislike both her makeup here and at the Oscars. She usually looks great with a smokey eye but this is just too dark and makes her look super sick!

19. Sarah March 9, 2010 at 18:21 #

Loved this look! however it did look a little better on the model (more boobs hah) but nicole is one of my idols! she always looks fabulous!

20. whitestroke March 10, 2010 at 01:53 #

I think she looks gorgeous. One of her best looks. The dress fits her perfectly, except that she doesn’t have big chest. But why every celebrity HAS to have their boobs pushed up in these kind of dresses? She looks stylish and natural.