Runway To Sidewalk – Lady GaGa In Pam Hogg

Most people wouldn’t dare wear such a look on the streets of London, but Lady GaGa isn’t most people.

I recently read that Lady GaGa is feeling the pressure to keep up her look, which is high maintenance to say the least.

I personally don’t believe those stories, especially when she wore this Pam Hogg Fall 2010 long sleeve leotard to just return to her hotel after performing in concert at the O2 Arena in London.

She was not doubt guided into her hotel as she was wearing an eye mask.

Ripped fishnet tights and YSL Trib Two’s complete the look.

We don’t have to get it. It is what it is.

Credit: Vogue & Bauer Griffin

Petra Nemcova In Azzaro - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 50th Anniversary Pink Carpet Celebration

Petra Nemcova In Azzaro – Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 50th Anniversary Pink Carpet Celebration

Runway To "The Miracle Worker" After-Party - Abigail Breslin In Notte by Marchesa

Runway To “The Miracle Worker” After-Party – Abigail Breslin In Notte by Marchesa

11 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Lady GaGa In Pam Hogg

1. maud March 5, 2010 at 10:14 #

I never get it but I always love it. True artist… fascinating

2. anu March 5, 2010 at 10:16 #

i get that lady gaga likes crazy. and i appreciate that.. really i do. but isnt there a pattern to crazy too? to me, it looks like she would wear any ‘out of the normal’ dress from the runway. it doesnt look personal any more! :s

3. shubby doo March 5, 2010 at 10:42 #

i’m glad you wrote that last line cos i dont get the ripped fishnet tights or the mask. however, i do have to say that i really loved the runway look. I can see fergie (black eyed peas) channelling this look on stage to perfection

4. Jasmine March 5, 2010 at 12:33 #

Totally gone off her. Interviewed her the other day and she was a total Prima Donna. Wouldn’t answer any questions without looking at her manager for assurance – which makes me realise she’s not thinking any of this up herself, but is just a puppet with someone else deciding what she wears, says and does. No true individuality at all.

5. robbie March 5, 2010 at 14:33 #

yet another desperate outfit trying to get attention although this time she has covered her a$$ for a change.

6. mochababe73 March 5, 2010 at 15:32 #

Actually, I think that this is a tame outfit for Gaga. I love the color, but there’s no way that I could get this fine, brown frame in a unitard.

7. sujaya March 5, 2010 at 16:49 #

i always like her looks except for one really ott accessory she adds like this eye mask r the spiky thing she carried to grammy’s.. but i do get that its her individual style….

8. whitestroke March 5, 2010 at 19:41 #

Haha. Feeling pressure? I don’t think so. She clearly enjoys crazy fashion.

She’s become the category of her own. I can’t really judge her looks on the same normal/crazy parameters like other people.

9. DM March 5, 2010 at 19:49 #

how sad.

10. Linda March 5, 2010 at 22:45 #

The very fact that she wore this just to return to her hotel makes me think the stories are true about feeling the pressure to keep up her look. Keeping up this level of craziness must be exhausting and stressful.

I really wish she’d just be herself sometimes and dress like a normal human. This is getting old and she’s set an impossibly high standard for herself if that’s her public persona with no room for anything normal.

• Linda March 5, 2010 at 22:47 #

Does anyone else think it’s sad that she actually purposely wore something that rendered her sightless? Maybe it’s just me, but this is getting ridiculous.