Runway To RADD Grey Goose Party – Kelly Osbourne In Chelsea Rebelle

Kelly Osbourne sported a Mollie Sugden-esqe haircut and colour as she arrived at the “RADD Grey Goose Party” held at the Soho House in LA.

The svelte star dazzled in her Chelsea Rebelle Spring 2010 dress with a structured bell-shaped skirt, which appears to have a tulle hem (or it could be a shadow).

You may remember that Hayley Williams of Paramore wore a dress from the same collection with the same silhouette to the 2010 People’s Choice Awards.

Sporting a rosy glow and orange nail polish, Kelly completed her look with black pumps. *Thud*

Credit: Style.com & Rex

Runway To 3rd Annual Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon - Anika Noni Rose In Carmen Marc Valvo

Runway To 3rd Annual Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon – Anika Noni Rose In Carmen Marc Valvo

3rd Annual Pre-Oscar Hollywood Gala - Camilla Belle In Valentino

3rd Annual Pre-Oscar Hollywood Gala – Camilla Belle In Valentino

12 Responses to Runway To RADD Grey Goose Party – Kelly Osbourne In Chelsea Rebelle

1. wilwarin March 5, 2010 at 21:11 #

i really don’t ger these black pumps trend… those are so unimaginative shoes that everybody seems to pair with everything these days… love the dress but shoe skill it for me.

2. robbie March 5, 2010 at 22:03 #

wtf is with that hair. she is in the her 20s why is she sporting a granny hair style. mollie sugden was amazing though!

the look is ruined with the shoes!

3. mol March 5, 2010 at 23:01 #

Love this dress so much, but the hair is…gulp…..nooooo, no, no! – all the girly fun of this is so gone!! Don’t mind the shoes so much though, or at least in this shot and angle they are a neglible blip for me.

4. Fiona March 5, 2010 at 23:11 #

She’s too short for that dress imo, and I do not like the hair – I appreciate that it is a trend (let’s hope it’s a short one) it is not doing her any favours. Ditto on the shoes.

5. Sharon March 6, 2010 at 00:58 #

I think Kelly is adorable, but the combination of the hair and dress makes her look like the mom in a 60s sitcom. Go back to the fun stuff, Kelly.

6. Mariazinha March 6, 2010 at 01:00 #

My God what’s going on in her head?!? Totally looks like an old lady. Just auwful haircut (and/ or style) and colour. And the makeup isn’t helping either… The cheeks just look weird with her skin being so pale and the lilltle pink balls. Weird and just plain awful! Way to ruin a bealtiful dress…

7. mm March 6, 2010 at 01:47 #

OMG she she looks sooo old! Love the dress

8. mochababe73 March 6, 2010 at 14:38 #

I am frankly sick of this silhouette. It doesn’t flatter anyone’s figure. The material is great.
    Kelly looks old because the dress is too long and her hair looks a little Golden Girls-esque. Her make-up is equally awful.
    Kelly has lost a lot of weight and has a rocking body so why is she hiding it under that dress.

9. dressaddict March 6, 2010 at 14:53 #

The dress is so AlexanderMcQueen-ish! It looks so much like the one Lady Gaga wears in Bad Romance video!

10. whitestroke March 6, 2010 at 20:26 #

I really don’t mind the hair and shoes. I think she looks really cute in the dress.

Re what mochababe said, this type of silhouette is not to flatter. It’s about the structure. It actually adds volume, like fake curves kind of thing, and only if you ARE slim you can wear it. It’d be ridiculous to wear this kind of shape if you’re bigger. So it’s not about hiding anything. It actually shows you’re fit enough that you don’t have to squeeze yourself into something streamline to look lankier. The same thing with big fluffy dresses. They also look better the slimmer you are.

• mochababe73 March 8, 2010 at 20:52 #

Well, no matter how much you explain it, I hate it. In my opinion, it looks horrible on any shape or size. Not one time did I say that she should squeeze herself into any type of dress. What I wrote was that she has a great body and should show it off. I would never tell anyone to wear something tight. Fitted and tight are two different things.

11. Carmen March 8, 2010 at 08:14 #

Now we know EXACTLY what Kelly’s going to look like when she’s EIGHTY!
    Terrible, TERRIBLE look.