Runway To RAAD Grey Goose Party – Natalie Portman In Isabel Marant

Natalie Portman looked in good spirits as she arrived at the RAAD Grey Goose Party held at Soho House in LA last night.

The talented actress was wearing an Isabel Marant Spring 2010 ensemble paired with black peep-toes and a black satin clutch.

This collection sold out in a nano second on Net-A-Porter.com such is it’s popularity.

I love her Isabel Marant lurex striped mini dress in silver, grey, pink, and teal.

She paired her dress with the runway tweed jacket which has a glimmering jeweled trim and black mini pom poms.

I wish she hadn’t buttoned the jacket, but this is a really cute look.

Credit: Style.com & Rex Features

Lady Gaga In Atelier Versace - Out In New York City

Lady Gaga In Atelier Versace – Out In New York City

Runway To Pre-Oscar Hollywood Gala - Demi Moore In Victoria Beckham Collection

Runway To Pre-Oscar Hollywood Gala – Demi Moore In Victoria Beckham Collection

12 Responses to Runway To RAAD Grey Goose Party – Natalie Portman In Isabel Marant

1. wilwarin March 5, 2010 at 17:10 #

it’s always nice to see natalie, she always looks fun, sophisticated and i absolutely adore this outfit and her in it :)

2. Ally March 5, 2010 at 17:48 #

Ooo is that the model from the Balmain runway that Demi wore for that controversial magazine cover?

I really love this outfit. Best “street wear” of the week :).

• robbie March 5, 2010 at 19:22 #

yup it is the same model, anja rubik.

3. Pez Globo March 5, 2010 at 18:50 #

this is such a cute outfit. i love it

4. robbie March 5, 2010 at 19:23 #

LOVE THE WHOLE OUTFIT! very fabulous and she looks amazing.

5. whitestroke March 5, 2010 at 20:29 #

Natalie is not looking that good here. Sorry to say. What happened? No makeup? Kinda sores that this shows she needs some makeup after all. D:

A very cute look, but the shoes kill it, I think.

6. Taylor March 5, 2010 at 20:44 #

BTOTW!!!!! love it!

7. sarahW March 5, 2010 at 21:14 #

I swear I’ve seen Natalie wear these sensible mid-heeled shoes about 10 times with a variety of looks, surely she can afford a new pair and I am sick of seeing her in black shoes. The rest of the outfit is gorgeous

8. Linda March 5, 2010 at 22:31 #

It’s a great look. I hardly recognized her bc of her facial expression though.

9. jdawg March 6, 2010 at 06:15 #

I am always so baffled by the Isabel Marant craze. Her stuff is nice, but not terribly special (plaid dresses selling for $300+ on ebay?). I guess if you create enough buzz and secrecy, people will buy.

10. advo88 March 7, 2010 at 16:21 #

If I didn’t love Natalie the way, I totally do, I would utterly hate her for wearing my absolute favourite look from the collection! I simply LOVE that look!

And yeah, it’s fabulous on her although hate the shoes. Bad match. And yep, she shouldn’t have closed the cardigan because it looks a lot better open like on the runway.

Ugh. Damn Natalie, for making me want the dress and cardigan again! I had already put it out of my mind because I think IM is way, WAY overpriced! Which makes it even crazier that the collection really did sold out as quickly as you say!

11. mochababe73 March 8, 2010 at 20:57 #

Take off the jacket so that we can see the dress.