Whilst Jamie-Lynn Spears has become a mother and Noah Cyrus (Miley’s sister) is bringing out an lingerie line (yep you read that right), Abigail Breslin appears to be the only well-balanced teen left in Hollywood.

She currently staring in “The Miracle Worker” on Broadway and this week the show had its opening night.

At the after party the young actress looked adorable in her Notte by Marchesa Spring 2010 dress.

Her ivory off shoulder a-line dress with a chiffon overlay wasn’t over accessorized, she added just a sparkling pair of bow front mini heeled slingbacks to complete her look.

What a remarkable young lady she’s turned out to be, without any hurry to grow up.

So very refreshing.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To Sidewalk - Lady GaGa In Pam Hogg

Runway To Sidewalk – Lady GaGa In Pam Hogg

Runway To "Artists For Peace And Justice" - Kristen Bell In Lela Rose

Runway To “Artists For Peace And Justice” – Kristen Bell In Lela Rose

14 Responses to Runway To “The Miracle Worker” After-Party – Abigail Breslin In Notte by Marchesa

1. wilwarin March 5, 2010 at 11:11 #

it’s really nice to see girl dress age appropriate… she looks really beautiful in this dress and i’m huge fan of her, she’s really talented young girl.

2. Alina March 5, 2010 at 11:17 #

So cute!

3. shree March 5, 2010 at 11:31 #

I couldn’t agree with you more.

• Pablo March 5, 2010 at 12:52 #

me too

4. Elisa March 5, 2010 at 12:50 #

I know it’s stupid to imagine celebrities being as amazing as the people their are portraying in their movies.
    But still I imagine Abigail Breslin being just as completely amazing in person as she is as Olive in Little Miss Sunshine :)

5. ImanLover March 5, 2010 at 13:01 #

There seems to be a trend in Hollywood teens. The ones that are completely sure and secure of their talent [Emma Watson, Dakota Fanning and the lovely Abigail Breslin] seem to know how to dress/behave appropriately.
    Sadly the others just seem to vying for media attention with their gimmicks.
    Kudos to Abi!

• advo88 March 7, 2010 at 16:26 #

Truer words have not been spoken long!

I completely agree. In particular those three have talent and know how to dress appropriately and well. (Not to mention how well they also behave in public!)

6. maria March 5, 2010 at 13:19 #

anyone know where I can view he whole notte by marchesa collection?

I can’t find it on style.com
    thanks!

7. Anissa March 5, 2010 at 14:42 #

I thought the Noah lingerie line rumor was found to be false (sadly plausible though unfounded)…

8. mochababe73 March 5, 2010 at 15:29 #

I don’t like the dress on her. I don’t find it adorable. She is young, and I don’t think that this dress is “young”. Personally, I think that this dress would look better on an older woman. What would I know anyway? I am the mother of two sons.

9. Ksenia March 5, 2010 at 15:35 #

I am a bit bored. She looks too naive in this innocent dress that ignores her body. But a strength of Abigail’s is cool footwear.

10. Sierra March 5, 2010 at 18:33 #

Love.

11. whitestroke March 5, 2010 at 19:53 #

Not a fan of her in this dress. BUT. I love that she’s so natural. I know it must be intimidating for her sometimes around all those other girls of her age acting like little women already. I myself was like a total 9-year-old kid in my teens. We don’t all have equal pace, both physically and emotionally. It’s good that she’s not hurrying to grow up, just being who she is.

12. Sonia March 6, 2010 at 00:31 #

First of all the line isn’t Noah’s, its her friend, Emily’s line and its not even lingerie. They are lace skirts, some stupid gossip site decided to call it lingerie and now everyone is calling it lingerie when its not. People should really get their facts straight before sprouting nonsense.

Second, yes its good that Abigail is being a respectful young actress but I just don’t like this dress on her. I just don’t like how it fits her.