04.03.10

Linsday Lohan At Milan Fashion Week In Roberto Cavalli

I gotta say Lindsay Lohan looked the best she has in a long while when she was in Milan for Fashion Week.

She still hasn’t grasped the concept of applying fake tan both her feet and hands, but at least she looks healthy.

Her best look was the ombre gold fringed Roberto Cavalli Pre-Fall 2010 dress which wore to the Vogue.it party.

As much as I like the dress, her shoe choice leaves me baffled.

Whilst causing a paparazzi frenzy when she took her seat front row at Roberto Cavalli’s Fall 2010 presentation, she opted for a silver lurex one-shoulder Roberto Cavalli mini dress with jewel encrusted details.

Again nice dress, but strange footwear.

At Cavalli’s after party Lohan opted for drop-crotch sequin harem pants with a fur vest.

Harem pants are really hard to pull off and Lindsay fails to do so.

Credit: Style.com, Roberto Cavalli & Wireimage

Guess Who Dropped £3,000 On Another Balmain Jacket?

Guess Who Dropped £3,000 On Another Balmain Jacket?

Runway To Bulgari Chandra Event - Julianne Moore In Chloé

Runway To Bulgari Chandra Event – Julianne Moore In Chloé

13 Responses to Linsday Lohan At Milan Fashion Week In Roberto Cavalli

1. Lauren March 4, 2010 at 10:10 #

Wow this is definately the best Lindsay has looked in a long while! She looks so healthy here and she has atlast put weight on! Aside from the shoes I love the 1st two outfits. Not liking the last one at all though!

2. Terry March 4, 2010 at 10:14 #

I’ve read somewhere the white pumps are part of 6126 upcoming shoe collection (it should be launched next year). The black pumps she wore with the harem pants are by Fendi.

3. Alfredo March 4, 2010 at 10:23 #

Thank god she’s back to having darker hair, blond shades wash her out.

4. Alexia March 4, 2010 at 10:28 #

Lindsay looks pretty good in there. I’d say my favourite look is actually the third one. The harem pants look great on her and she’s definetly rocking them IMO.

But as you said, shame about the shoes chooises in both of the other looks.

5. Louise March 4, 2010 at 13:30 #

I actually like the last outfit inculding the pants

6. mochababe73 March 4, 2010 at 14:13 #

Let’s just leave the Hammer pants be. Please. I beg of you. You can call it harem if you want, but it’s definitely hammer time.
    Lindsay looks great in the gold, Tina Turner-esque dress. Although, I don’t like the white shoes. The middle dress is my favorite look on her.
    I wonder why she’s not wearing Ungaro?

7. robbie March 4, 2010 at 15:07 #

WOW! this really is the best she has looked for a long time. but please lindsay if you are going to insist on fake tan atleast REMEMEMBER TO TAN YOUR FEET!

8. Marvel March 4, 2010 at 16:42 #

Wouldve thought she would pull a Wintour and wear Ungaro but I guess even she knows that line was awful.

9. Erin March 4, 2010 at 16:46 #

Ugh poor Linds. You’re right though, the first Cavalli dress is her best look minus the awful shoes. The harem pants look fine on the model, but they look off on her.

10. Jolie March 4, 2010 at 17:41 #

She looks very nice!!!

11. nisha March 4, 2010 at 21:51 #

i think she looks great and as everyone said the best she has in a long time. i like all the looks and even the harem pants.i hope she dresses like this more often.thanks for posting

12. whitestroke March 5, 2010 at 02:07 #

I actually think the 2nd look is the worst. I don’t even wanna get into it. Surprisingly, I find the 3rd look the best, even though I don’t think this kind of styling fits her that much. But at least it’s better than the 1st 2 looks. I don’t really know with this girl. Just like I said for Ashley Greene, Lindsay also just doesn’t work for me whatever she puts on.

13. Bryan W March 6, 2010 at 08:30 #

Don’t anyone remember that britney wore something very similair years ago at the nrj awards in 2004?