Runway To “Remember Me” New York Premiere – Emilie de Ravin In Gianfranco Ferré

“Lost” actress Emilie de Ravin walked the red carpet last night at the New York premiere of “Remember Me”.

No doubt all eyes were on her co-star in this movie Robert Pattinson, but I was more interested in her Gianfranco Ferré Spring 2010 dress.

The cream asymmetrical dress is also draped and knotted, but doesn’t feel to busy.

I love the dress, not so crazy about her Burberry Prorsum’s twisted band platform sandals as I wish they were slightly lighter in colour.

Maybe these particular heels were worn to complement the twisted detail on the skirt of her dress, but I would’ve picked a strappy sandal that didn’t look so heavy.

It’s been a while since Emilie looked this good on the red carpet, but is it enough for you to consider her for BDOTW?

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Diane Kruger Promoting "Inglourious Basterds" On Alexa Chung & David Letterman Shows

Diane Kruger Promoting “Inglourious Basterds” On Alexa Chung & David Letterman Shows

Runway To "The Laurence Olivier Awards Nominees Luncheon Party" - Keira Knightley In Miu Miu

Runway To “The Laurence Olivier Awards Nominees Luncheon Party” – Keira Knightley In Miu Miu

18 Responses to Runway To “Remember Me” New York Premiere – Emilie de Ravin In Gianfranco Ferré

1. Lorraine March 2, 2010 at 15:11 #

I thought Emilie looked gorgeous, hair and makeup were perfect, she’s got such beautiful eyes.

The dress is super, but I agree about the shoes FC. Much too heavy, I like the look of the runway shoes…wish she had worn those instead.

• whitestroke March 3, 2010 at 20:06 #

Yeah. Runway shoes are VERY interesting, yet not heavy at all.

Overall, I’m getting tired of the hand-on-hip. It’s so forced. And doesn’t work with all the dresses either. I wish celebrities started posing like normal people for a change.

2. Nikki March 2, 2010 at 15:29 #

I love everything about this look — the dress, the makeup, accessories, and hair, which all complement the dress. However, I’m not a fan of her shoes. I wish she has worn strappy sandals…or anything less clunky! I love the color of her dress too. Looks good against her skintone.

3. Ksenia March 2, 2010 at 15:37 #

I think it depends who else is featured on this blog this week. The dress is beautiful, and looks lovely on her, but yes, I wish she was more creative with her jewelry and shoes. Color was needed.

4. Chloe March 2, 2010 at 15:38 #

Gorgeous dress! BDOTW – contender for now, but the week just started!

• Fashion Critic March 2, 2010 at 15:45 #

So true…it feels like Thursday for me :)

5. shubby doo March 2, 2010 at 15:45 #

lovely..the bangles hammer home the Grecian goddess look…this so works…camilla bell in that marchesa swan dress did not…this is how to knock the ball outta the park. *silently thanks emilie for showing people how it should be done right*

BDOTW for sure…ok the heels are heavy (shame we edit out the shoes for the poll… lol)

6. Francesca March 2, 2010 at 15:47 #

BDOTW contestanr for sure IMO.

7. MEME March 2, 2010 at 15:55 #

So not lovin’ this look…. it looks better on the runway….

8. Leo March 2, 2010 at 16:35 #

Don’t like it, the bottom half of the dress looks too much like a diaper on her to me. And the shoes are so heavy, but not in a interesting contrast way.

9. ullis March 2, 2010 at 17:56 #

I love it! Gorgeous! Def BDOTW!

10. wilwarin March 2, 2010 at 19:13 #

she looks beautiful and the dress is divine but i think colur is washing her out little bit, which is shame, this would be perfect dress for a brunette

11. k March 2, 2010 at 19:57 #

I loved those shoes so much on Jessica Alba at the PCA – here they feel almost too matchy matchy? Still BDOTW contender to me, it’s a slight flaw.

12. mochababe73 March 2, 2010 at 20:04 #

She needed a chunky turquoise bracelet with that dress and some strappy heels.
    I like that she chose a dress that makes her look young and fresh. I wouldn’t wear it because I’m too old and would look foolish.

13. P. from Brazil March 2, 2010 at 20:24 #

::::::::::: BDOTW worthy ::::::::::::::::::

LOOVE* her look from head to toe. The dress is amazing in its own and of coure, on her.
    What I love more and more, are her pair of Burberry Prorsum heels, are just divine *

14. Flutterbang March 2, 2010 at 23:48 #

Gorgeous, bdotw – so far!

15. Victoria March 3, 2010 at 09:49 #

I agree about the shoes but I still think she’s BDOTW worthy! :D

16. Alice March 4, 2010 at 01:51 #

Something bothers me about the length of the dress. It almost looks like a child’s size, though it’s probably the angle.