Ashley Greene Front Row @ Milan Fashion Week

Ashley Greene had a busy time in Milan seated at the front row of Giorgio Armani, Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana.

Without many A Listers in Milan, it was very much Ashley’s chance to shine.

I first spotted her at the Giorgio Armani Fall 2010 presentation.

With her hair loosely pulled back the “Twilight” actress wore a purple and pink strapped Giorgio Armani Resort 2010 loose fitting dress.

I loved her pink accessories with this look.

At Gucci she also opted for a Resort 2010 dress, which she paired with a Gucci bamboo handle bag.

Her front row look at Dolce & Gabbana was my least favourite.

I don’t think the long sleeve floral print chiffon dress suited her, especially paired with those Dolce & Gabbana lace mesh peep toe booties.

The other sophisticated looks suited her style better imo.

Which look do you favour?

Credit: Style.com, Getty & Wireimage

Rita Ora In Chanel - 106 & Park

Rita Ora In Chanel – 106 & Park

In Beyonce Knowles' Closet - DSquared Frayed Wool Jacket

In Beyonce Knowles’ Closet – DSquared Frayed Wool Jacket

22 Responses to Ashley Greene Front Row @ Milan Fashion Week

1. mm March 2, 2010 at 12:38 #

It appears Ashley needed to shorten all these dresses. The dresses look so much better on the models to me. My least favorite on her is the Giorgio Armani resort 2010, she looks frumpy

2. FF March 2, 2010 at 12:49 #

Her face and body are made for what I’d coin the ‘sporty gamine’ look. Flowy and frilly just doesn’t work, she gives off too much of an athletic vibe – which is why I think the Gucci Resort looks is what suits her best. Even though I love her in the shoes for the third look.

Minimal lines, shorter hair (so you can see her cheekbones) and dresses that show her arms and hems above the knee rather than on or below. (I don’t really like longer hair on her because you don’t see the great angles of her face.)

3. Victoria March 2, 2010 at 12:56 #

My favourite was the first look actually. :) I like the bright colours and I thought Ashley looked very pretty. :)

4. Lee-Shay March 2, 2010 at 13:04 #

All these looks are blah…

5. Jenny March 2, 2010 at 13:14 #

Take the hairstyle from the first look, the bag from the second and dress and shoes from D&G and it would be perfect – in Gucci she looks old and the Armani-dress is too big.

• Fashion Critic March 2, 2010 at 14:06 #

lol…cute x

6. Elise March 2, 2010 at 13:17 #

The only look I like is the Gucci one. The others dresses don’t look good at all on her.

7. mochababe73 March 2, 2010 at 14:09 #

She only looks good in the middle picture. The dress actually fits, and the hairstyle allows you to see her face.
    That second dress is too high waisted. The first dress is just hanging on her.

8. nicky March 2, 2010 at 14:20 #

i dont really like any….none seem to flatter her and the runaway versions dont translate on her at all.

9. Lorraine March 2, 2010 at 14:21 #

I agree with what’s been said so far, the Armani was too shapeless a look for Ashley and the Dolce & Gabbana look makes her legs appear short when teamed with those booties.

She’s such a beautiful girl, I would like to see her wear something that would add some definition to her waist. Out of the three, I would probably pick the Gucci look as the best, although I think it would have looked better a wee bit shorter.

Having said that though, I *adore* the Gucci bag. Gorgeous. :)

10. Stuti March 2, 2010 at 14:27 #

Although not a fan of “Twilight”, I have to say, I do love Ashley’s face! She looks absolutely stunning in the Giorgio Armani. Love the dress. :)

11. Jo March 2, 2010 at 14:30 #

I love the Gucci Resort look here – she looks stunning and I love the way with her hair pulled back the blue has the chance to pop. Agree that the Giorgio Armani should have been shortened but I don’t personally think this cut flatters her – she has a terrific figure and it’s not being done any favours in this.

12. Rach March 2, 2010 at 14:50 #

I think Ashley’s definitely becoming one to watch for the style pages – those cheekbones are out of this world! Guess I’m alone in loving the Giorgio Armani on her – her hair is gorgeous and I love the relaxed, natural feel the dress has on her. Or maybe I’m just distracted by the amazingness of her shoes matching the straps – too cute!

• Fashion Critic March 2, 2010 at 14:59 #

I did like the Armani look too.

Very refreshing when everyone wears black to fashion week

13. Leo March 2, 2010 at 16:37 #

It’s a serious case of a PR from the brand making a c-list girl dress whatever they want. She looks like 3 different people here. I only like her in Gucci, the Dolce and Gabbana dress looks tragic on her.

14. P. from Brazil March 2, 2010 at 20:14 #

No doubts, the Gucci dress looks much better on her than the others. the Giorgio Armani dress should have been shortened but I don’t personally think this cut flatters her. The Dolce & Gabbana dress is so cute, perfectly made for her, but I don’t know exactly why, but doesn’t flatters her too, and yes, those peep toe boots don’t look good. Although, hair and make up in three looks are Flawless

15. Jen March 3, 2010 at 02:25 #

I’m not entirely nuts about that first dress, but as a look – with that hair, that lipcolour and those accessories – I think she looks great. Especially like those shoes.

16. Ksenia March 3, 2010 at 15:36 #

I hate Ashley’s Dolce & Gabanna floral dress with that white bag and awful boots. The dress is pretty and should she treated so. Her Armani look is stunning.

17. whitestroke March 3, 2010 at 20:02 #

Hm. This will sound mean, but for me nothing ever works on her. I don’t know, I just find her bland and uncharismatic and unspecial. It’s like she ruins everything she puts on. It just doesn’t work, doesn’t translate on her. I can’t imagine her in anything else but Adidas by Stella McCartney, sorry to say.

18. Katie March 4, 2010 at 17:12 #

I have to totally disagree, i think Ashley is stunningly beautiful but the Armani and D & G dress totally swamp her. The Gucci dress is nice on her, but i have to say i think a shorter dress may have done her more justice.