Who Wore Louis Vuitton Better? Heidi Klum or Jennifer Lopez

Heidi Klum wore this Louis Vuitton sculptured mini dress from the Spring 2009 collection way back in December 2008 to the opening of the “Victoria’s Secret Flagship Store” on Lexington Avenue.

I love Heidi when she wears sexier pieces, and think this thigh skimming dress looks stunning on her.

The chunky gold bangles, red lips, Spicy heels and a sleek blow dry was the perfect way to style this dress.

Jennifer Lopez then wore this dress in January to the “About Face” book launch in New York.

I really like how the embellished detail on this dress nips Jennifer in at the waist.

She teamed her dress with Christian Louboutin Annees Folles heels, which are similar to the the Maggie heels.

Jennifer’s hair kinda puts me off this looks though.

For the accessories alone, Heidi wins this one for me.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Blumarine Fall 2010

Blumarine Fall 2010

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2010

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2010

7 Responses to Who Wore Louis Vuitton Better? Heidi Klum or Jennifer Lopez

1. Tracey March 1, 2010 at 08:03 #

I think you are splitting hairs – how I would love to look like either of these ladies. They are both fabulous and even more fabulous is that they are not size zeros!

• Fashion Critic March 1, 2010 at 08:41 #

In order to pick one, I would need to split hairs….no?

2. Naomi March 1, 2010 at 11:33 #

Agreed – Heidi’s accessories are fabulous. The red lipstick adds a lot to the look as well.

3. robbie March 1, 2010 at 15:04 #

im actually shocked im saying this but, j lo looks better. to me there is too much going on with heidi, the dress, the shoes and the huge bangles.

4. satin&silk March 1, 2010 at 17:54 #

Wow they both look gorgeous to me.

5. Sara March 2, 2010 at 00:45 #

I thought Jennifer looks like she’s trying to hard, esp with the hair, it bothered me too… Both look gorgeous, though.

6. FF March 2, 2010 at 13:09 #

I actually like Lopez’ look more. Less busyness with the accessories and I really like her two-tone shoes matching the embellishment at the waist.

Heidi just seems a bit much for me with the lipstick, the nails, the shoes, and then the bangles. I feel like I can see the dress better on Jennifer and that there are less colours and ideas fighting for attention. I think it’s just a personal preference which you like though, as they both look stunning and do the dress justice in their own way.