Runway To Giuseppe Zanotti Fall 2010 Presentation – Anna Dello Russo In Miu Miu

When I attended the Giuseppe Zanotti Fall 2010 Presentation on Saturday during Milan Fashion Week, I was really excited to see Anna Dello Russo.

For the fashion director and creative consultant for Vogue Nippon every week is fashion week, as her style is absolutely impeccable.

She is very used to having her photo taken by style bloggers such as Tommy Ton and Garance Dore, which is why she was happy for me to take this photo.

The style icon was wearing a Miu Miu Spring 2010 embellished dress with a yellow collar and an orange detail on the front.

She paired her dress with a pink embellished clutch and nude heels which elongated her legs.

Credit: Style.com

Rita Wilson In Prada - 21st Annual ELLA Awards

Rita Wilson In Prada – 21st Annual ELLA Awards

Runway To London Hotel - Rihanna In Felder Felder

Runway To London Hotel – Rihanna In Felder Felder

12 Responses to Runway To Giuseppe Zanotti Fall 2010 Presentation – Anna Dello Russo In Miu Miu

1. Jules O'C March 1, 2010 at 12:49 #

Oioioi!!!
    I have to admit that I’m more excited ybout u meeting ADR than the Wintour.
    Sooooooooooooo great.
    Was she as kind as she seems?
    Did she have her 2 fab assistants around?
    Did u talk to her?
    Is she awesome?
    Oh, FC, thank you sooooooooooo much for posting this!
    I adore her!
    *squeezingyouandsendingkisses*

2. robbie March 1, 2010 at 15:01 #

i love everything about this look, but my only slight dislike would be her hair it would have been nice if it was tied back or up perhaps. to show off the collar alot more.

cant believe you got to meet her, you really are getting to meet fashion royalty.

but to be honest im more excited that you got to see the zanotti fall collection. are there any TOO DIE FOR shoes?!?!?!?!?!?

• Fashion Critic March 1, 2010 at 17:22 #

Every shoes was TO DIE FOR.

I wish they would allow us to take pictures

• robbie March 1, 2010 at 18:39 #

oh i cant wait to see the shoes. sucks they didnt allow anyone to take pictures.

3. Clancy from Dallas March 1, 2010 at 16:30 #

I LOOOVE IT!! BDOTW contender for sure!

4. Terry March 1, 2010 at 16:44 #

I love Anna’s quirky sense of style and I adore the fact that she fearlessly wears evening dresses in the morning. What disappoints me a bit is her new wavy hairstyle. I think she looks way better with straight hair.

5. mol March 1, 2010 at 17:41 #

I agree with Terry re: the new wavy hairdo – hopefully it’s just for this outfit, which is beautiful, but not in a joyful over the top way which is what I normally associate with (and love about) Anna dello Russo.

• Terry March 1, 2010 at 20:11 #

Unfortunately she has been sporting this wavy hairsytle for some time now, so it wasn’t just for this outfit :(

6. mol March 1, 2010 at 23:40 #

Too bad – I always felt her straight hair worked really well with her ‘jolie laide’ looks.

7. michal March 2, 2010 at 20:10 #

This dress, is the definition of perfection!

8. whitestroke March 3, 2010 at 19:37 #

Move over Wintour and Carine! It’s all about ADR.

I sometimes feel she’s the only person in the world that fullfils what the high fashion is about. I always hope for celebrities to wear exciting runway pieces, they’re lame and very rarely do. And that’s where Anna comes in. It’s almost like she picks from collections EXACTLY the pieces I would if I had a chance. I swear I want to SCREAM when I see her pictures. lol I would hate her if I didn’t love her so much.

What was it like to be in the presence of not only ADR but that stunning Miu Miu dress, too? God, I’m in love with that collection through and through.